• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*¡¡girl Power Cr!!* The Girls Kick Your *** Too!! (in Ssbm)

Gran Smasher

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the compliment gransmasher. do you remember when there was a multi conver that Den said that someone was a great fox from Puerto Rico? well, I was there, i added you but i dont know if you accepted or if you didnt get the prompt, my email is vysethepirate@hotmail.com. add me if you want and anyone who wants too.
.... I wasn´t prompted, so weird.
No problem, I already added you, maybe we can talk soon.
Bye!

Denfox

Smash Journeyman
well

Well this thread is for speak spanish or english...:confused:
I will see that this thread did not use for girls comments
so Yes Rasalas is a one of the Great fox that I never see he do it the waveshine excelent..
And Usi is a pretty sheik......to XD

Rasalas

Smash Journeyman
wow, today i played with karura and she beat my fox a few times. good work, keep it up. unfortunately we didnt record the match, but it was a good one.

Denfox

Smash Journeyman
wow, today i played with karura and she beat my fox a few times. good work, keep it up. unfortunately we didnt record the match, but it was a good one.

So Kakura she play better than I saw in she's videos rigth, beacouse you Rasalas usualy won at Kakura!! Amazing:chuckle:

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Best Zelda Combo vid I have seen (it was the only one :p )

Still impressive, when I play Zelda I don't manage to get a grab on a fox or Falco. Cool vid :)

Nina

Smash Rookie
Haha thanks! but is very easy to get a grab on fox or falco: when they approach... you only have to grab and grab and grab! :p

Kman25

Smash Ace
Wow Nina you are pwnage lol, That was an awesome video, Its the best Zelda video Ive seen xD (I ahev seen others), But yours is the best. Keep up the good work :)

Rasalas

Smash Journeyman
i give you the fact that you are a great Zelda user, but like i see in the video, your opponents have bad DI. i think you can go hand to hand with Karura.=D

Denfox

Smash Journeyman
Haha thanks! but is very easy to get a grab on fox or falco: when they approach... you only have to grab and grab and grab! :p
Yea she grab me a lottttttttttttttt times!! poor fox : ( and I think that video is so female!!??¡ (varas) no realy good work Nina, the video that was cool..:laugh:

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
Back ya!!

Hace tieeeeeeeeempo vi tu video y cerre la pagina (ese dia iba a la iglesia fue) y se me ha olvidado escribirte_-_!!!pero ya volvi xD

Tu Zelda esta sweet. Con mas razon tengo mas ansias de jugar contigo. Buen trabajo pateandole la cola a esos oponentes xD Espero que llegues a ser la mejor smasher de Costa Rica, yo buscare mi titulo por Puerto Rico. Ojala llegue el dia en que podamos jugar vs, si es por internet chiling, but, espero que el lag no fastidie para ninguna de las dos x__X!!! Me sorprendiste en varias partes del video hahaha.

Sigue asi!!!

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I´ll try to post english only though I haven´t mastered the language yet. Spanish is my first language as you may have noticed.

I love to play Smash(obviously). Hope i´m one of the best female players in the world, ´cause I know there are not too many. I made this post to find more girls around the globe, but you guys are welcome too. The thing is: i´m looking for rivals who can beat me:laugh: (just joking).
Here in Costa Rica I only play with boys, and the few girls I have played with just don´t have the level.;).
:( This wasn´t my idea at all, some Costa Rican guys "manipulated" me(right Gran Smasher?).:mad:
Thanks for supporting...:chuckle:
So what's the difference between this thread and the other costa rican thread?

dawn001

Smash Ace
I´ll try to post english only though I haven´t mastered the language yet. Spanish is my first language as you may have noticed.

I love to play Smash(obviously). Hope i´m one of the best female players in the world, ´cause I know there are not too many. I made this post to find more girls around the globe, but you guys are welcome too. The thing is: i´m looking for rivals who can beat me:laugh: (just joking).
Here in Costa Rica I only play with boys, and the few girls I have played with just don´t have the level.;).
:( This wasn´t my idea at all, some Costa Rican guys "manipulated" me(right Gran Smasher?).:mad:
hey iam from tx and i like your idea about getting more females smashers..i hope you accomplish your goal...how long have you been playing nina?

Kilala

Smash Rookie

Female smashers are so hard to find D:
And yet Im proud to be one of them ^^ Im from Puerto Rico, and really what Id give to play against more female players XD Cause really we girls can play just as tough as guys ;3. Im a Pikachu user :D

Plus im getting kind of sick and tired when i enter a tournament or something, guys stare at me as if they have never seen a girl before haha XD

dawn001

Smash Ace
Female smashers are so hard to find D:
And yet Im proud to be one of them ^^ Im from Puerto Rico, and really what Id give to play against more female players XD Cause really we girls can play just as tough as guys ;3. Im a Pikachu user :D

Plus im getting kind of sick and tired when i enter a tournament or something, guys stare at me as if they have never seen a girl before haha XD
yeah i know that when i when to the houston tourny well i faced against a girl and i was not staring at her all weird and all i was actually happy i wanted to see more girls playing ssbm but yeah is hard to find girls that play it i mean almost all girl are not intersted in games so yeah but i hope there would be more females

Kilala

Smash Rookie
yeah i know that when i when to the houston tourny well i faced against a girl and i was not staring at her all weird and all i was actually happy i wanted to see more girls playing ssbm but yeah is hard to find girls that play it i mean almost all girl are not intersted in games so yeah but i hope there would be more females
I have a friend who lives in Houston and plays smash too :3 small world haha XD

Anyways, the only time I actually played against a girl was a day I got challenged by her, she used Fox, but she wasnt on my level -brag--shotdead- XD

dawn001

Smash Ace
I have a friend who lives in Houston and plays smash too :3 small world haha XD

Anyways, the only time I actually played against a girl was a day I got challenged by her, she used Fox, but she wasnt on my level -brag--shotdead- XD
is it a girl or a guy and what are there names..cuz the girl that i play was a shiek player and she goes by forkgirl so yeah

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
hmmm, I never have seen this thread. I saw the vid (Nina), and your Zelda is pretty good. Just like Rasalas said, your opoonent's DI was poor, and that let you chain grab em till death. But I liked the vid. Not everyday you see a good female smasher. Keep it up.

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, I never have seen this thread.
Daaaaang Hawk, you're blind XD!!! This thread is old-like-hell hahaha. Con eso se comprueba la teoria de que eres un "pajaro visco" indeed lol.

Btw Kilala, where are you from?? I'm from Guaynabo. Are you going to the tourney (in Bayamon) this Thursday?? If you're going, hope to see you there.

Si vez una chica jugando con el "nickname" de Usi, pues soy yo. Y si me ves, feel free to talk to me and to challenge me.

Kilala

Smash Rookie
Daaaaang Hawk, you're blind XD!!! This thread is old-like-hell hahaha. Con eso se comprueba la teoria de que eres un "pajaro visco" indeed lol.

Btw Kilala, where are you from?? I'm from Guaynabo. Are you going to the tourney (in Bayamon) this Thursday?? If you're going, hope to see you there.

Si vez una chica jugando con el "nickname" de Usi, pues soy yo. Y si me ves, feel free to talk to me and to challenge me.
Soy de Ponce, QUIERO IRRR pal torney, pero no voy a poder ir, voy a estar super ocupada DX I wanted to go :c Pero, tres amigos mios van para alla, uno siempre tiene el nick de "LMax"...Kick his butt, and you'll be my best friend forever and ever LOL XD <3 :3

I will go to Phase 2, whenever it is LOL, hope to see ya there :3 I always go by the nickname of "Ki" ^^ and Id be happy to play against you sometime :3

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
Soy de Ponce, QUIERO IRRR pal torney, pero no voy a poder ir, voy a estar super ocupada DX I wanted to go :c Pero, tres amigos mios van para alla, uno siempre tiene el nick de "LMax"...Kick his butt, and you'll be my best friend forever and ever LOL XD <3 :3

I will go to Phase 2, whenever it is LOL, hope to see ya there :3 I always go by the nickname of "Ki" ^^ and Id be happy to play against you sometime :3
You went to Phase 1?? 'coz I saw a girl with mid-hair .. y ropa con tonalidades marron creo que eran.. y en una, cuando se iba a sentar a jugar (que tomo el control) vino el staff y dijo que no podian estar jugando y apago el sistema.

I went to Phase 1 but only to watch and see my friends. My team-partner didn't had the money so, I didn't register. I was with black clothes running around and watching people's battles.

Btw, LMax = Luigi Max??

Kilala

Smash Rookie
LOL I think that was me hahahaha XD -feels like a loser- lD

anyyywwayysss, haha tenias el mismo problema q yo entonces, my teammate couldnt come to phase 1 for some reason. Hice lo mismo, fui de paseo, apoyando mis companeros :3

Ill never forget phase 1...but phase 2...Im going to part-take for sure, and i hope to see ya there too 8D <3

Top Bottom