• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*¡¡girl Power Cr!!* The Girls Kick Your *** Too!! (in Ssbm)

Nina

Smash Rookie
Hola Gente! :cool:

Primero q todo me encanta jugar smash! (eso es obvio). Soy de Costa Rica y espero ser una de las mejores jugadoras de x aca ¡oh! pero no estaria de más ser reconocida internacionalmente :laugh: Me gusta conocer gente nueva para jugar y aqui espero encontrarla! :psycho:

Bueno, el motivo de éste Post es (a peticiòn de unos chicos aca sip x ahi muy cerca a algunos post de distancia)

¡¡REUNIR A LAS CHICAS QUE LES GUSTE JUGAR SMASH**!! sip para ver que tal!nos juzgan x no ser tan buenas peroooo yo sé q hay algunas que si son buenas y éste es un espacio para encontrarlas :urg:

Sooooo Girls come on and join our female team of smashers it's only for meet girls that like to play smash and for boys who are interested in forget all about of "smash is only for boys" ok see ya! :laugh:
Bueno Smashers cumplí :p

Nina

Smash Rookie
Well people

I´ll try to post english only though I haven´t mastered the language yet. Spanish is my first language as you may have noticed.

I love to play Smash(obviously). Hope i´m one of the best female players in the world, ´cause I know there are not too many. I made this post to find more girls around the globe, but you guys are welcome too. The thing is: i´m looking for rivals who can beat me:laugh: (just joking).
Here in Costa Rica I only play with boys, and the few girls I have played with just don´t have the level.;).
:( This wasn´t my idea at all, some Costa Rican guys "manipulated" me(right Gran Smasher?).:mad:
Thanks for supporting...:chuckle:

superandreimario64

Smash Rookie
I´ll try to post english only though I haven´t mastered the language yet. Spanish is my first language as you may have noticed.

I love to play Smash(obviously). Hope i´m one of the best female players in the world, ´cause I know there are not too many. I made this post to find more girls around the globe, but you guys are welcome too. The thing is: i´m looking for rivals who can beat me:laugh: (just joking).
Here in Costa Rica I only play with boys, and the few girls I have played with just don´t have the level.;).
:( This wasn´t my idea at all, some Costa Rican guys "manipulated" me(right Gran Smasher?).:mad:
Thanks for supporting...:chuckle:
i from of costa rica and i use a mario,luigi,samus,fox and marth
only mario used good:p

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
Wepa xD

No soy de Costa Rica pero, tu idea la estoy formulando en mi isla.

So, pase por aki a saludarte y es nice ver que chicas de habla español jueguen tb xD (asi me comunico mas facilmente)

It is like Mexican?
Well whatever. Go Girl gamers!
U guys have the stereotype that people who talk spanish are Mexicans >__< no, they're not xD Most of Latinoamericans and people from Spain: yes.
Costa Rica = Spanish
Puerto Rico = Spanish
Mexico = Spanish
Cuba = Spanish
Republica Dominicana = Spanish
Venezuela = Spanish
Spain = Spanish
Bolivia = Spanish

etc =P

PD: Just let u know, don't take it hostile x__X!!

hit0

Smash Journeyman
Well people, as u can see she is currently the best "smasheress" in Costa Rica, although she is the only one i've ever seen, she is still pretty **** good!
Her brother "Jimmy" is currently one of the veterans of the game and also holds down his title as one of the top 10 best smashers in CR, it runs in the family:)

Half the world speaks spanish, nuff said, mexicans speak it differently though, they use terms like: "eyy mang!" "bato" "orale" etc...
Certain dialects are distinctive depending on the country.

Gran Smasher

Smash Journeyman
Here's the Gran Smasher

Thanks Karen for listening to my idea, I'm sure a lot of people will be coming to post here. Also, is good to see some female smashers after all! Videogames has been mostly a "boys game", but there are important exceptions and that's cool. Everybody, if you happen to know of female smashers, tell them to come and post here, let the world know they're not a legend, but a real fact! And of course, seeing some videos will do great, Karen, I mean, Nina will upload one soon, don't you Nina?
Bye bye, hope to see some girls here next time I check;)

Gran Smasher

Smash Journeyman
Mexican? Oh dear!

It is like Mexican?
Well whatever. Go Girl gamers! :p
Please guys! I don't mean to be offensive but, don't say things like that! I was in Italy once and when I told them I was from Costa Rica, they thougth I was from Africa. Some said it was some kind of Spain province, and a mistress said it was in South America, kudos to her for not misplacing me like a million kilometers away from where I really came!
Oh well!

Rasalas

Smash Journeyman
looks like some rivals, because Karura here is the best female smasher in Puerto Rico, and she's aiming to be the best in the world, if not, really recognized, lets see how it goes for her and for all the female smashers with that goal.

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
There is good female smashers out there.

But sadly not many, and its a good thing to because Ive noticed the smash world tends to run just fine with just guys playing.

I know a couple of female smashers that usto play but that was awhile ago.

F0X^^

Smash Cadet
Omg female smashers.. that realy gets me going. If i had nothing better to do i would go to costa rica and challenge you :p.

PS: how old are you o.O ??

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
For a fifteen year-old girl with English as her second language, Nina types more coherently than half the native English speakers in this community. :)

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
Come to Australia, we have Kupo, the world's best female player.
Kupo for the win!
For player to player, is a good thing that girl's already have someone who represents them. I would like to play with her in the future, it would be nice. I would like to ask u a favor, tell her I want to meet her, msn or something, tell her to PM me x__X or give her my email
usagi@animeomega.com

By the way Nina, u can have it too.

Nina

Smash Rookie
Good to know!

Fine Karura! I want to play with u. Seems like you are one of the best female players in Puerto Rico Very interesting sooooo I'll be waiting 4 an answer get ready girl
and Flores sorry but I don't remember that this was your idea too so please forgive me I forgot!:laugh:

Gran Smasher

Smash Journeyman
You two girls will have to wait until the Brawl comes. I'm really curious about what will happen if yow two figth each other.... I'm gonna record it, if you don't mind.

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
Fine Karura! I want to play with u. Seems like you are one of the best female players in Puerto Rico Very interesting sooooo I'll be waiting 4 an answer get ready girl
and Flores sorry but I don't remember that this was your idea too so please forgive me I forgot!:laugh:
Si pudiera viajar, lo haria xD Pero tengo muchos factores por los cuales no puedo
1)Universidad
2)No se si mis padres tengan el dinero
3)Hay que esperar a que ellos puedan y es si les agrada la idea
4)No es tan facil como se lee

Sacho, si fuera por mi estaria jugando hasta con DSF, Ken y esa gente xD pero que lastima que esten todos dispersados por el mundo =\ y para colmo nos separa el mar!! >__<!!

Pero vamos a ver si en algun futuro se puede hacer algo, si llegase a viajar a Costa Rica(mi hermano fue hacen años atras, a jugar baloncesto creo que fue) te aviso =P Lo mismo para ti si vienes a P.R. ehh!! >__>

PD Edit:

You two girls will have to wait until the Brawl comes. I'm really curious about what will happen if yow two figth each other.... I'm gonna record it, if you don't mind.
Por mi esta bien. Pero, no me voy a comprar el Wii hasta que salga Brawl!! (Sepa Dios si soy de las primeras en comprarlo XD)

Aeon 2.6

Smash Journeyman
para colmo nos separa el mar!! >__<!!
I always knew the sea was evil. I'd pay to see girls play smash <3

Like everyone is saying, you'll have to wait till brawl, and that is, if Brawl "is" online ;)

PS: Australia O_o, dang far away... how'd I end up in this thread anyways?

Denfox

Smash Journeyman
Wow ... wow

Ist ok Nina no problem,Hi Karura Karami you want to fight with nina this is great...:laugh: :laugh:
SO this page is so female.Why??(Q mala):chuckle:

Nina

Smash Rookie
Al parecer karura y yo somos las únicas mujeres en este foro y la idea es q hayan varias :(
y karura xq no me manda el link de un video suyo yo voy a subir mi video un día de éstos para q lo vean ok

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
Al parecer karura y yo somos las únicas mujeres en este foro y la idea es q hayan varias :(
y karura xq no me manda el link de un video suyo yo voy a subir mi video un día de éstos para q lo vean ok
Las otras mujeres estan por alla pero hablan ingles y dudo que se metan aca.

Omitachi es mujer pero hace tiempo no entra al foro(amiga mia).

Cuando subas un video tuyo, pongo uno mio(no me gustaria subirlo y que tieeeeeempo despues es que pongan lo que dijeron que van a poner). Me ha pasado *sigh*

espiochamaeleo

Smash Cadet
My girlfriend would want to play you, but we live in the midwest US in Michigan. So if Brawl is online, I'll have to tell her to find you. Me and her just started learning advanced techniques and getting into the local community, but by the time Brawl comes out we should be better.

P.S. - She also wants to be the best female smasher in the world, but it looks like she'll have some competition

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
My girlfriend would want to play you, but we live in the midwest US in Michigan. So if Brawl is online, I'll have to tell her to find you. Me and her just started learning advanced techniques and getting into the local community, but by the time Brawl comes out we should be better.

P.S. - She also wants to be the best female smasher in the world, but it looks like she'll have some competition
Well, when Brawl came/come/whatever out, try to find me in the forums so we can play. You VS Me and your GF VS me too!! I will be in the Puertorrican's thread.

Lol, looks like I have competition now. This will be fun. :yoshi:

*Freaky Face!!*

BUAHAHAHAHA!!

Lol.

xD

PD: Too much anime @@!!

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
Heya!!

Me quede pensando y me parecio estupido lo que dije en mi penultimo post so..

http://files.filefront.com/USI_Sheik_vs_TKTO_Foxwmv/;5538480;;/fileinfo.html <--Here, this is my video. It's the recent video I have, 1 month ago I guess. There I'm playing with my bf(Rasalas).

There are other videos in Youtube, if you want 2 watch, but, those videos are much older than this one. We record them in Summer's Vacation, 2006 (June or July, I don't remember when, I think it was July). My bests battles in my opinion was on Pokemon Stadium ones (the 2 of them), but my bf says that I had a good one in Dreamland (Marth VS Sheik) because of the skills I used and that.. x__X!!! Anyway..

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Draculard
Here are the vids. for youtube battles.

If you want to chat u can add me (my msn) usagi@animeomega.com
XP

Gran Smasher

Smash Journeyman

Gran Smasher

Smash Journeyman
Heeey!!! >__>!!! Im not a tomboy!! Well.. I like boys hobbies, but I'm not a tomboy oO

Lol, I'm the Sheik (Usi). :yoshi:
Oh! So you too are a Sheik player! It's great to know it!
I think you gotta improve some aspects because you were kinda motionless sometimes.
I main Sheik too, if you want to see some of my vids, just tell me!
Also, I noticed you don't use the vanish edgehog, It's a move I thought I discovered but japan player Shino did it first, if you don't know that move, you can see it on my first video.
Bueno, ciao!

P.S. Your boyfriend features a great Fox

Rasalas

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the compliment gransmasher. do you remember when there was a multi conver that Den said that someone was a great fox from Puerto Rico? well, I was there, i added you but i dont know if you accepted or if you didnt get the prompt, my email is vysethepirate@hotmail.com. add me if you want and anyone who wants too.

Top Bottom