• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
This was an awesome tournament! Very well ran. Good job Lee. I'll look into definitely coming back again.

SHOUTOUTS!

Seibrik: Thanks for the matches after tournaments. I was on a roll with the grab releases.

Afro: Aaaargh! Our matches were so intense, hope to see them online. They were really great games.

ESAM: I have to do something to figure out Pikachu, it's too good. When I get Zelda back in gear, we'll have some memorable matches.

ICs with Wii/nunchaku: Your ICs are epic. Bthrow CG should not work!!!!! But somehow you make it work lol. Thanks for the Sheik/Zelda vs. ICs experience. The matchup is solely on the grab.

Chaz: I'm kicking your house down lol. Awesome matches man.

Bonesaw: We need to play more, every match was ridiculous.

TommyG: Sorry our matches had to be lock vs. CG, the match afterward was every bit as fun as it could be.

M!X: Dude, your Kirby improved so much since the MM in Crashic's tourney. Those were some tense moments.

TRA: Thanks for driving when I got tired, glad you had fun and got more experience.

Polmex: SHOULD HAVE ENTERED LOL.

anyone I miseed, your awesome and looking forward to playing you all again.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Hrnut why oh why do I not play you.

Yea should have entered.

Serg Im afraid of you. I feel people out in friendlys an only stop trying if im ******. yet, I never was ****** you.

An I never figured you out. I dont know how to fight Boozer, an your sexy as **** bro. Mad ming games...

Ima figure it out. Cuz I gotta show why Luigi is better than his fat pasta fiend of a brother (he sucks xD)

yo, If you want, Ill teach you somethings vs diddy....

Next tourney that me an you attend, get me an tell me what match ups with Luigi you use so I can get Gdx(or lee), Co18(or puma or any other D3), ect(cuz thats the only two chars I know you use luigi against), an show you how to **** face son.

Trust me no one has seen anything yet. i havent entered singles in a while. Also me an Ed are goin to rage alil once we get into the "team of things" xD xD xD

Yo Nick get that falco outta here lemme 3$ MM it (or 5 if you either to lose more pizza) an ill show you that falco has gottta get Outtta Herre!!! xD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so yea, i did pretty bad

oh well, i'll do better next time

and the increase of diddy activity makes me happy (tito, zoe)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ill be at the next one for sure :p i owe gdx a hardcore ditto. extreme ditto o.o

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill be at the next one for sure :p i owe gdx a hardcore ditto. extreme ditto o.o
i hate diddy dittos so much. ive only lost 1 ditto match ever (to lee the first match in our set), but id much rather do it with any other character, even if it decreases my chances of winning.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
Fezz, as far as I know:

1. MG46
2. DREADS!! - Falco
3. R@vyn - MK/Pit
4. Turtle
5. Allen
6. Seibrik - MK/DDD
7. DC - Kirby
8. Dfear - Diddy
9. Luis - MK
10. Nick Riddle - ZSS
11. Master Raven - MK
12. VeryCoolGuy
13. Masky - Wario
14. Poltergust - Yoshi
15. Jason
16. Windex - MK
17. FlatSoda?? - Peach/MK
18. Snipa - ICs
19. Crazy Spade
20. MVD - Snake
21. ESAM - Pikachu
22. Gorditoboy
23. Xaltis - Falco
24. Joey
25. Nero Takada
27. GDX?? - Diddy/GW
27. HRNUT?? - Snake/random
28. CANDY?? - Snake/Wolf
29. Fezz - :p
30. Curaga - idk
31. Mix Coatl - Snake/Kirby
32. Emo Wolf - Wolf/GW
33. DewDaDash - DDD/ROB
34. GGrand Hustle
35. Diesel
36. NeroTakada
37. Serg - Bowser/Luigi
38. Calibur Champ - MK
39. Ruuku - GW
40. MnM - Diddy/DDD
41. XYZ??
42. Mikey7
43. Pooh
44. ESOJ
45. Chaz - Marth/MK
lol i thought these were the results.

you have 27 tiwice.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
I'll definitely make the next one.

sasha had a party the night before and i didnt pass out til after 12 PM the next day(saturday)

**** nonsense girl drama

Curaga

Smash Ace
This sound likes it was ran really well so I'm gonna try and make the next one.
It was ran exceptionally well; I barely had a chance to chat with Lee because he was completely exerting himself into ensuring a perfect tournament.

Many others have expressed similar feelings, but from my own perspective; Lee has it down to a science.

Curaga

Smash Ace
i'll try for the next one as well.

maybe i'll enter this time.
You really should.

Although I had a few victories over you in friendlies, it seems you are right at the point where your character and skill will evolve.

Work on your spacing and I'll be looking forward to some more friendlies with you in the future.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
You really should.

Although I had a few victories over you in friendlies, it seems you are right at the point where your character and skill will evolve.

Work on your spacing and I'll be looking forward to some more friendlies with you in the future.
ahh, yes. I hope to get better soon.

oooooooone day, just one more day.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Hey Lee, are we going to be able to use the second room for any future tournies, at least the ones where you're running just Brawl or Melee?

Coffee™

I need it....
Hey Lee, are we going to be able to use the second room for any future tournies, at least the ones where you're running just Brawl or Melee?
The next tourney we will be using the 2nd room as well so space won't be an issue at all.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
We can even have 2 brawl singles tournaments lol, i wouldn't doubt it. Something like top 3 can't enter again because they shouldn't be able to win one tournament or some **** like that. I wonder if that could work, or if we would just have MASSIVE FRIENDLIES

Master Raven

Smash Master
I say that all the TVs in the room we used should be for tourney, and half the TVs in the other should be used for touney too, while the other half are for friendlies.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Im pretty sure that ice climbers are the most horrible character in this game. I finally found a character and a person i can actually say i dont wanna play you and i dont learn anything. I gotta play chaz, sebrik and afro next time i see you all. Se i dont have to mm to learn lol

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Im pretty sure that ice climbers are the most horrible character in this game.
Once you know how to fight us were easily beatable , just go gnw , snake , or ike lol.
Edit:Wait do you use Peach? She can handle them herself.

just play ICs against ICs.
Thats a horrible idea.

Believe it or not it throws them off and most ICs don't know what to do besides CG.
What are you even basing this off of?
"Most iceclimbers"?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Im just not really fond of just only dairing the entire match..... But i guess you must do what you must to win against characters or people that play like that..... How sad.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Im just not really fond of just only dairing the entire match..... But i guess you must do what you must to win against characters or people that play like that..... How sad.
How do you think people feel when they fight Jigglypuff in melee.
You have to do 1 thing over and over, and the second you stop you get killed.
Ganon vs Jiggs, if ganon does anything but Bair ganon dies. (Thats straight from Linguini)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
How do you think people feel when they fight Jigglypuff in melee.
You have to do 1 thing over and over, and the second you stop you get killed.
Ganon vs Jiggs, if ganon does anything but Bair ganon dies. (Thats straight from Linguini)
how funny i say that to hbox all the time when he plays brawl.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
What are you even basing this off of?
"Most iceclimbers"?
Do ICs do anything but go for the CG or pressure their opponent so they can get a grab in? Have you ever won a match without CGing or when Popo is alone? I picked ICs against the wiimote and nunchuk guy and he didn't even bother with using ICs considering you can't CG ICs.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Do ICs do anything but go for the CG or pressure their opponent so they can get a grab in? Have you ever won a match without CGing or when Popo is alone?I picked ICs against the wiimote and nunchuk guy and he didn't even bother with using ICs considering you can't CG ICs.
So your basing "most ICs" , off of the guy that was using the wii mote and nunchuk?
I was telling that guy myself he can't only rely on the grab and that he needs to learn the pressure game.
The ICs cg is what makes them a decent character and w.o it they'd be virtually awful so ofcourse their whole game is pressuring there opponent into a grab.
But theres a whole other half to their game that isn't grabs , its pressuring them into it with desynched blizz/ice blocks. You said most iceclimbers can "just chaingrab" and if that was true theyd never win.
and yes ive won matches w.o the grab and with solo popo , everytime I fight Nick Riddle I don't even expect to grab him.

Top Bottom