• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Wow, it was fun! Wish I did better, though. I did see that a few matches were recorded instead of streamed.

Master Raven

Smash Master
This tourney was ****ing fun.

Nick Riddle: THAT THIRD MATCH WAS ****ING GAY LOL can't believe I forgot to save it
ESAM: oaperjgaeoprjgepa STOP BEATING ME lolol <3333 I need to stop running into your Fsmashes
Seibrik: I'm gonna rock your ****ing **** with my Marth next time
Afro: Our set was my favorite
Rayvn: nice job on the MK dittos although to be honest I also need to work on my dittos as well...
Linguini: LOLOL @ you randomly popping up and we get top 3 in teams anyway.
Dreadz: You're the ****ing man
Lee: so are you

and what the ****, how is it that I beat Nick Riddle and lose to Afro when Nick Riddle ***** Mero at FG and Mero beats Afro?! what a fabulous game

I'm also done with $5 MMs, I may sound like a ***** for this but I'm really conservative with my money and I walked out of the tourney with about $3 left (I didn't even have enough to owe ESAM for the second MM he beat me in). I'm doing $1 MMs from now on, sorry guys LOL

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
This tourney was ****ing fun.

Nick Riddle: THAT THIRD MATCH WAS ****ING GAY LOL
ESAM: oaperjgaeoprjgepa STOP BEATING ME lolol <3333 I need to stop running into your Fsmashes
Seibrik: I'm gonna rock your ****ing **** with my Marth next time
Afro: Our set was my favorite
Rayvn: nice job on the MK dittos although to be honest I also need to work on my dittos as well...
Linguini: LOLOL @ you randomly popping up and we get top 3 in teams anyway.
Dreadz: You're the ****ing man
Lee: so are you
Nick Riddle and I got 5th. Last time I checked ESAM, Seibrik, Afro and Chaz I think? were left.
Lol yeah, it was fun ;). Never got to see you play, but I heard you were winning a few when I was there. I doubt anyone really saw me.

CO18

Smash Hero
Nvm nick riddle got 7th. Lee and raven 5th. Galeon 4th, Esam 3rd. Seibrik and Afro are in Grand.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Hey were any of the matches on the big TV in the room recorded? The first TV to your right when you walk in, cuz I know they were recording doubles matches on it on a laptop.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
NO LIVE FEED. Guess you guys had to be here to experience this GREAT tourny.
(sorry though, ill have everything set up next time.)

I finished a pretty nice sized tourny (almost 40 people) BEFORE 8 o'clock. (Gigs cant do that lolz.) Over 12 set ups, and lots of fun. Needless to say, EVERYONE ENJOYED THEMSELVES!! (which is what I aim for) There will be pics in the 1st page 2nd post along with the results.

Shout outs to Everyone that helped me with this amazing tourny (R@vyn, Bonesaw, DC)
Everyone who came (SEFL, SWFL, CFL, etc.. )
And Everyone who couldn't make it this time. (COME NEXT TIME!!) Just ask anyone who came, its worth it.

And as always I SUCK AT THIS GAME :(

-Lee-

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Lee FTW! Btw, I thought you were posting all the rankingsm but w/e. I tried my best to be the best TL there, but I felt like I fell short, does anyone agree with me? Also, can you clarify this about the recorded matches: I saw a few got recored, even my own. Will they be up on YouTube? If so, please, give me the account name.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
GG's tonite

felt good to enter a tourney after 6 months of retirement :) **** i even played better than i expected

good **** master raven and Oni..

had fun

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
nice tourney
Thanks.

Lee you are such an awesome host.

honestly
Thank You

Yeah, Lee FTW! Btw, I thought you were posting all the rankingsm but w/e. Also, can you clarify this about the recorded matches: I saw a few got recored, even my own. Will they be up on YouTube? If so, please, give me the account name.
Thanx. I am going to post all the rankings/brackets when I finish up this low tier tourny. Yes matches were recorded on the big TV, I'm not sure of the guys youtube account but im sure he will post it up though.

**** i missed this LOL
Yes you did lolz, come to the next one.

stupid starcraft tourney
yea next time we will be able to use both rooms.

GG's tonite

felt good to enter a tourney after 6 months of retirement :) **** i even played better than i expected

had fun
good shiz

I guess everyones general consensus was that they actually had FUN. More people should come next time.

-Lee-

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Thanks.

Thank You

Thanx. I am going to post all the rankings/brackets when I finish up this low tier tourny. Yes matches were recorded on the big TV, I'm not sure of the guys youtube account but im sure he will post it up though.

Yes you did lolz, come to the next one.

yea next time we will be able to use both rooms.

good shiz

I guess everyones general consensus was that they actually had FUN. More people should come next time.

-Lee-
I invited two friends, but one had chores, the other had to go to work with his parents. But next time, more than likely, they will come, in a crew I might form in school.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
This tournament was really well run. Singles took less than 4 hours overall. Started at like 4:30 and ended at like 8. Good **** Lee and DC for running this tournament really well.

SHOUTOUTS:

Nick Riddle - 32%, I'm sorry.

Master Raven - Good matches, but i was just outsmarting you and kinda just ****** like everything you did. You are still really good though

Afro - Good matches. I'm glad you learned how to pivot grab. Halelujah, you have discovered how to beat pikachu as snake lol. Good ****, fun to play as always.

Chaz - DK is a man. Running off and spiking with fair should always end matches. Good MMs and tournament set. I really didn't see that many habits...idk how i did it honestly. Good ****

Lee - You played really well today. I didn't think you would've beat GDX and Serg. Good ****.

Galeon - This ***** is too beast, with a low tier no less. Good job winning money in both events, and I hope you do this good every time.

That's about it. Good **** to everybody who placed well, and it was a really fun tournament. I'll probably go to these monthlies.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
My Shoutouts:

Lee: For being a great Host and a good man!
Galeon: You tought me well :p, your Lucas is so beast!
Dreadz: Very GGs, man! Best Falco I have fought in a while!
VCG: Great Peach! Very fun games we had!
******: Sorry about the last stock on the last match, but nonetheless, GGs!
NickRiddle: Best ZSS I have ever fought!
Seibrik, ESAM, Afro, and all of you other FL beasts: Congrats on raking in all the money.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Awesome tourney Lee, you are an amazing tourney host.

Sorry to Chaz, and everyone else who I said I would MM, but I was tired and my ride came early (7 50)

Florida >>>> Canada lol, most people sitting in that room would have an easy ride to top 10 in a Canadian tourney. But yeah, Florida smash is really good : P

CO18

Smash Hero
Awesome tourney Lee, you are an amazing tourney host.

Sorry to Chaz, and everyone else who I said I would MM, but I was tired and my ride came early (7 50)

Florida >>>> Canada lol, most people sitting in that room would have an easy ride to top 10 in a Canadian tourney. But yeah, Florida smash is really good : P
Come down to fl another time O_O fizzis has came a few times.

-!-

Smash Lord
WoW this tourney was ran way too smooth... sucks we had just half the venue, but having both in the future will be broken XD Lee you did great along with those that helped you :) it finished a little early then planned which is good... having both rooms will make it faster than gigs from what I see lol Naples will prob. keep coming since it's under a 2hr drive and its sooo fun, unlike when we go for a 4hr+ drive and end up sleeping like 1 hr :(

Again this was well run, was organized, and major Fun!!! it's a must tourney... will deff. come next time ^_^

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
yeah, from what i remember (i fell asleep, lol) everything was pretty smooth. the venue change is better than the old ZP. Also, I didn't enter but some sets were really good. Next time more CFL should come down.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I hate ZSS :urg:

tourney was well ran, no doubt. Lee is a pretty good host ;)

ill do some quick shout outs

Nick Riddle: ARGGGGG :mad: cant stand ZSS. Good matches, I need to figure something out ****.

GDX: Good set we had. You played the set out well, and i got frustrated with the camping to clock out and that worked in your advantage. Only thing diddy was made for :p Oh yea I laugh back now, when at the beginning of the tourney happened your like Dew you look sick. I was like umm do i appear to be sick, i mean i have a cold but is it that noticeable? Your like no man you look SICK. Then I was like thinking oh.... I look ILL.... haha

seibrik: Ill get u again sometime in those dedede dittos. Those were fun, but maybe i need to play ur mk again

umm diddy kong that I mm'd: good set, was fun

DC: 10, 20? We gotta do it next time I see you dawg.... haha it was funny to c u suck me up, then "footstool", wait.... wtf? haha

oh and double mk teams are mad gay :(

Top Bottom