• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^ xD...

hey learn the 4 jutsu combo and get 50% and it should be game everytime. love that timer =P and LOVE crossup combos :p

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Polt. do you believe on the color Green o.O see ya there

:p
Of course. See you tomorrow. =)

By the way, I'm officially declaring that in all of my doubles matches my team is green. Failure to comply will result in an automatic win for my team. Have a nice day.

:069: Oh, and I'll eat you, too.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
having 16 jumps is game...pssshhhh arakune can almost get u with his clouds really while ur airborne, hakumen can NEVER touch u, nu-13 is a prostitute...otherwise u shouldnt worry o.o

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I would totally be hardcore practicing BB to stop failing at it, but I've been too busy with Puzzle League, at least for one day, to win money from SNipa. I'll win money from him in BB later, much later. (Gotta stop spamming once I curse)

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
I would totally be hardcore practicing BB to stop failing at it, but I've been too busy with Puzzle League, at least for one day, to win money from SNipa.
Don't think ive been slacking , I beat Mewtwo on Super hard mode today.

having 16 jumps is game...pssshhhh arakune can almost get u with his clouds really while ur airborne, hakumen can NEVER touch u, nu-13 is a prostitute...otherwise u shouldnt worry o.o
Arakune beats Bang no matter what C.C;;

DFEAR

Smash Hero
@ nick
c loops and recurse. thats all u need. oh and aggressive j.b canceling : >

and arakune beats bang only 9 out of 10...u still have that 1!!
lol dora vs souji 10 matches xD dora only literally wins one o.o

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I have the custom music mod codes btw, should I turn them off? Not everybody will like my music : /
it may be distracting to others.
it goes deeper after that though,

people have linked some psychology to brawl and how certain color costumes affect the way you play.

so be kind to the community and leave it as it should be normally. :D

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
First, DOOR FEE IS MANDATORY Second it just so happens that just for this one time they are also having a Starcraft tourny so we will only be using one room while Starcraft is in the other room. So it "might" be a lil cramped depending on how many people come. However every other tourny from now on we can use both rooms lolz. If enough people show up then we might be able to use the other room. Remember to BRING WII's. And lastly I just wanted to wish everyone good luck before this tourny and let everyone feel this......

HYPE!!!

-Lee-

DFEAR

Smash Hero
starcraft? o.o even with chipmunk cheeks i think i might goto the starcraft tourney then. o.o but probably not...seeing fruits dance is too much for me anyway >_>

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Don't think ive been slacking , I beat Mewtwo on Super hard mode today.
Just tried it. Got to him a few times, but the D-pad kept making me go the wrong way so I'd die. :(
I wish we had a SNES with this game... Oh well. Still gonna wreck you.
WHY AM I UP?! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SLEEP FOR TWO HOURS! >_<l

DFEAR

Smash Hero
still deciding on whether i should go or not. o.o and god ****it soda i cannot stop staring at ur tag O_< its mezmorizing

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
still deciding on whether i should go or not. o.o and god ****it soda i cannot stop staring at ur tag O_< its mezmorizing
it is naisu.

also, i can make em pretty easily. it looks kinda ehhh, cause it's a raw gif with no background. so the edges off the letters look kinda nasssttt.

also: just go.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I HAVE AN URGENT EMERGENCY

MVD can't make it 'cause he got sick on the way over to my place, so he's not going to ZP. I need to know who's available for teams. If I can't find someone I want to team with then I'm just entering singles.

I'll be leaving around 10:30.

nevershootme

Smash Master

MVD can't make it 'cause he got sick on the way over to my place, so he's not going to ZP. I need to know who's available for teams. If I can't find someone I want to team with then I'm just entering singles.

although i don't really want to enter, but if you seriously need me as an emergency partner let me know or i'll help u out in getting a replacement

Linguini

Smash Master

Ill team with you, I might even bust out DK?

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Will singles sign ups still be open by 12-12:30? My dad wants to leave at 11, and no sooner than that : /

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
While doubles are going on, will singles sign ups still be open? My dad really doesn't want to make it at 11:30 since he doesn't want to watch doubles. He's shooting for 12. He said he needs to know if it'll be ok to make it then.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
kk, My dad's going to take me shortly, we're comming from Miami, and should be there around 12. I believe the sign ups should still be open.

Top Bottom