• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

No, 2016.

IIRC Berserker lives in the Philippines. At least us Americans can take solace that we don't have the Punisher as president, nor won by a landslide on the platform of shooting drug dealers on the street.
This

Thank you man. Glad that you know about the situation here <3

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I think later today, I'll post the updated character bios here for my spinoff and ask your gorls opinions on them. Including maybe the chapters too which just have brief synopsis of what will happened. :V

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Also whoops this is why I might have said "I'm banning all post-election talk here because it's going to just be unhappiness and penissism." But I decided against my better judgement not to. :secretkpop:

#FreedomOfSpeechIGuess
Ugh
I'm honestly just disgusted at my country and the people in it
This was my thoughts regardless of who won.

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
It's barely 7:00 and I've already heard kids on my bus say things like, "Hillary is a liar and Trump was the right choice."

I'm already done with this election. I can't wait to get my degree and leave this country forever
funny how Trump people call Hillary a crook and a liar (not entirely wrong statements, mind you) but Trump is also a crook and a liar

So just remember that we let a sexual predator (whom we knew was a predator) who openly admitted to tax evasion into the White House.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
funny how Trump people call Hillary a crook and a liar (not entirely wrong statements, mind you) but Trump is also a crook and a liar
By that same token, he was flaunting those attributes. It was a weird platform.

The nickname thing was literally what he did throughout the entire republican primary; "Little Marco", "Lying Ted", "Low Energy Jeb", etc. Basically make you hate the other guy more than you like him. And a good amount of the DNC didn't like Clinton that much to begin with.

So just remember that we let a sexual predator (whom we knew was a predator) who openly admitted to tax evasion into the White House.
IIRC, last election the speaker of the house lied about the Republican candidate committing tax evasion on the house floor, plus a sexual predator due to being a Mormon.

Oddly enough, crying wolf has long term consequences.

In all the media chose the president this election. Maybe next time they won't give billions of dollars worth of free publicity to a candidate for a rating bump and justify it as "Well, it's not like he actually has a chance".

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
the media was the second biggest problem for the dems in this election, first was ****ing over bernie

a plank could have beaten HRC. bernie was controversial because he was actually left wing, and the dems couldn't deal with a non-corporate candidate. they love the status quo.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

I don't wanna perpetuate the political drama out of respect of BJN39 BJN39 's wishes so I'll just say this
It really says something about America as a whole when we let someone who is currently in the middle of a **** trial, repeatedly trash talked women, LGBT people, and poc, is endorsed by the KKK, and has next to no experience in politics lead this country. It's honestly disgusting.

Anyways, time to distract myself with happier things

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I don't wanna perpetuate the political drama out of respect of BJN39 BJN39 's wishes so I'll just say this
It really says something about America as a whole when we let someone who is currently in the middle of a **** trial, repeatedly trash talked women, LGBT people, and poc, is endorsed by the KKK, and has next to no experience in politics lead this country. It's honestly disgusting.

Anyways, time to distract myself with happier things
Don't forget he's a "business man" who filed for section 11 bankruptcy 4 times
http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/31/news/companies/donald-trump-bankruptcy/index.html
and has been caught on tape talking about sexually assaulting women.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihMvO-IrXlQ

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Harambe got 50,000 votes.

Why is this meme still a thing.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I want to die.
I mean, you're a zombie.
Harambe got 50,000 votes.

Why is this meme still a thing.
I actually don't understand why Harambe became a meme in the first place. It's a gorilla who had to be shot due to a mother being careless. It's a tragic story, and if people actually had respect for the poor thing, they wouldn't turn him into a meme.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Apparently emails are more important that stopping the election of a bigot and a predator.

I see how it is, America.

:150:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Apparently emails are more important that stopping the election of a bigot and a predator.

I see how it is, America.

Chainz, you've got a good 30 years of **** to shift through to properly understand America's relationship with Hillary Clinton, and about 10,000 to 20,000 words regarding other factors.

To be fair, several of those accusations are already known to be false, he trash talks literally everyone incase you haven't noticed except, oddly enough, LGBT and poc (at least for being LGBT and poc). He's pro-LGBT issues, would even hold up the LGBT flag at his rallies and is now the first President to have done so; even Obama ran on a platform that marriage should be between a man and woman only. IIRC, Obama was endorsed by an African warlord as well; Trump is as responsible for that as Obama was, and honestly the person with the closer ties to the KKK was Clinton if we really want to get pedantic; her mentor was Richard Byrd. He has no experience, is entirely unqualified, and has knowingly contradicted himself on policy so many times no one is entirely sure why policies will actually be implemented.

The point here isn't about Trump though, it's about you starting with "It really says something about America as a whole". Absolutely nothing useful comes out out immediately condemn your ideological opposite as bigots / racists / terrorists when things don't happen as expected or wanted. Once you reach the point where you cannot believe the opposing side can be reasoned with or is so far gone to not be able to even act in their own self-interests, you destroy any ability to actually govern in a democracy.

TL;DR : Be angry as long as you wish, point out flaws all you'd like in a rational manner, but one's gut reaction should never be to verbally condemn and denounce millions of people no matter the event.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Im still confused at who even let Trump run as the Republican Candidate

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Which is still a better position than denouncing all of America or, from what I've seen from many people, humanity as a whole.
That was me being kinder than I feel. I have a lot more harsh things to say to Trump voters and anyone who wasted their vote but I won't in anticipation of the red tyrants.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Chainz, you've got a good 30 years of **** to shift through to properly understand America's relationship with Hillary Clinton, and about 10,000 to 20,000 words regarding other factors.

To be fair, several of those accusations are already known to be false, he trash talks literally everyone incase you haven't noticed except, oddly enough, LGBT and poc (at least for being LGBT and poc). He's pro-LGBT issues, would even hold up the LGBT flag at his rallies and is now the first President to have done so; even Obama ran on a platform that marriage should be between a man and woman only. IIRC, Obama was endorsed by an African warlord as well; Trump is as responsible for that as Obama was, and honestly the person with the closer ties to the KKK was Clinton if we really want to get pedantic; her mentor was Richard Byrd. He has no experience, is entirely unqualified, and has knowingly contradicted himself on policy so many times no one is entirely sure why policies will actually be implemented.

The point here isn't about Trump though, it's about you starting with "It really says something about America as a whole". Absolutely nothing useful comes out out immediately condemn your ideological opposite as bigots / racists / terrorists when things don't happen as expected or wanted. Once you reach the point where you cannot believe the opposing side can be reasoned with or is so far gone to not be able to even act in their own self-interests, you destroy any ability to actually govern in a democracy.

TL;DR : Be angry as long as you wish, point out flaws all you'd like in a rational manner, but one's gut reaction should never be to verbally condemn and denounce millions of people no matter the event.
To be honest, I didn't see that the **** claim was dropped as fake, so my bad on that.
But while he may not directly condemn LGBT people he sure as hell doesn't support us
He surrounds himself with people who constantly talk **** on LGBT people
Hell, his Vice President is a outspoken supporter of conversion therapy, psychological abuse/torture in hopes that children can "pray the gay away" and somehow convert to being straight

So I think it's a little justified to be disgusted.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I can't believe there are people trying to sugarcoat the destruction Trump's administration will have.
I'm gone because ya'll can be too much.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
*thinks about the good things in life*

:cheep:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just been watching Kiss Him, Not Me.

Which I am really enjoying, dunno if any of you will be into it. It's about a fujoshi (Girl who loves BL/Yaoi) who ends up having a Reverse Harem when she ends up looking beautiful after a week of depression from her favourite character dying in her favourite series.

Also been watching more Sound! Euphonium 2. Reina playing her instrument for Kumiko! <3 (Same with Mizore playing for her friend too. It was great!)

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I'm definitely not a fan of either candidate, but for some reason my gut tells me I wouldn't be as happy if Hillary had won. I can say that the outlandish and terrible things he's said definitely made me hate him, but as the suspicions about Hillary and her e-mails came up, that's definitely brought her down a lot in my eyes, and then I started to see them as equally bad. Granted, I don't really follow nor care for politics. Our family never votes, and the most we did pertaining to the election this was watch like, one presidential debate, which was certainly a more than we usually do. However, the things in my eyes that make Trump better is that even if Congress is majorly Republican now, they'll probably not be on board with most of his ideas and rein him in, policy-wise at least. Secondly, and the big thing for me is that his lack of a filter will make him apt to call out and fight against real bigotry in this country like BLM and modern feminism, which absolutely disgusts me how the media is supporting them despite their often outrageous and sometimes even violent protest of the things that actually make this country great like free speech. I'd see Hillary condoning, turning a blind eye to, or even worse outright support these movements which in my opinion makes her completely unacceptable as a president in combination with her dubious actions.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I'm definitely not a fan of either candidate, but for some reason my gut tells me I wouldn't be as happy if Hillary had won. I can say that the outlandish and terrible things he's said definitely made me hate him, but as the suspicions about Hillary and her e-mails came up, that's definitely brought her down a lot in my eyes, and then I started to see them as equally bad. Granted, I don't really follow nor care for politics. Our family never votes, and the most we did pertaining to the election this was watch like, one presidential debate, which was certainly a more than we usually do. However, the things in my eyes that make Trump better is that even if Congress is majorly Republican now, they'll probably not be on board with most of his ideas and rein him in, policy-wise at least. Secondly, and the big thing for me is that his lack of a filter will make him apt to call out and fight against real bigotry in this country like BLM and modern feminism, which absolutely disgusts me how the media is supporting them despite their often outrageous and sometimes even violent protest of the things that actually make this country great like free speech. I'd see Hillary condoning, turning a blind eye to, or even worse outright support these movements which in my opinion makes her completely unacceptable as a president in combination with her dubious actions.
I lied, I do have one thing to say.
And that is I absolutely hate you, your kind, and EVERYTHING you stand for. Your privilege will be the ruin of America.

Have a good day.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Literally all he said was that he saw Hillary as shady

Whatever, that's his opinion and you should respect it

You should not attack him for expressing his opinion, especially when it was perfectly reasonable and he didn't even really say anything that controversial. A lot of people don't trust Hillary and it's one of the reasons she lost.

And if you seriously believe in privilege (especially when the person you're attacking is Latino), then you're the real problem here.

I find it amusing that liberals accuse conservatives of being prejudiced and extremists, but then they turn around and attack anyone with a different opinion

I used to like you, ZombieBran, but I just lost all respect for you. You need to learn to act your age

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord

No, I don't have to respect anyone's opinion and I'm certainly not respecting the opinion of anyone who doesn't outright denounce Trump.
I don't give a rat's ass if you don't like Hillary.

If you are so against BLM and feminists that you are glad Trump won instead, you are privileged.

You have no idea what my identity is and I don't care what his identity is.
He is 16 so probably just ignorant, but to afford ignorance in this election you must not be in danger from a Trump presidency.

That
is
privilege.

Piss off.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Clinton won the popular vote, but is predicted to lose the electoral college vote to Donald Trump.

The electoral college's sole existence was to keep the uneducated masses from electing a bad leader.

This is cruel irony right here.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Let's not forget that Hillary only lost because of the stupid electoral college

She got the most votes, but she lost because they weren't in the right places
It's a **** system tbh
Ninja'd oop

Anyways this is getting way too heated so I'm done talkin about it now
Pls let's talk about cats and non-spoiler sun and moon hype

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Did I really just see the word "privilege" get dropped? This is turning nasty. Come on, we're all friends here, even if we don't hate Trump or Clinton in equal measure.

One of the worst and most frequent mistakes people make when discussing politics is to get angry and shut themselves out from listening to opposing viewpoints. That doesn't make anything better, it just tears people apart further.
ege's sole existence was to keep the uneducated masses from electing a bad leader.
That was it's original intention, but now it exist to screw over 3rd parties and secure the democrat/republican duopoly.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend

You should not attack him for expressing his opinion, especially when it was perfectly reasonable and he didn't even really say anything that controversial. A lot of people don't trust Hillary and it's one of the reasons she lost.

And if you seriously believe in privilege (especially when the person you're attacking is Latino), then you're the real problem here.

I find it amusing that liberals accuse conservatives of being prejudiced and extremists, but then they turn around and attack anyone with a different opinion

I used to like you, ZombieBran, but I just lost all respect for you. You need to learn to act your age
You started with a good point but turned around and did the same thing ZombieBran did.

Cenizas Cenizas the thing about Clinton's emails is, she was found to have no wrong doing by the FBI. Same thing happened with Benghazi. The media, especially Fox keeps throwing out scary scandals but at the end of the day they don't mean anything. It just was republicans wasting tax dollars to, repeatedly, not find Clinton guilty.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
No, I don't have to respect anyone's opinion and I'm certainly not respecting the opinion of anyone who doesn't outright denounce Trump.
I don't give a rat's *** if you don't like Hillary.

If you are so against BLM and feminists that you are glad Trump won instead, you are privileged.

You have no idea what my identity is and I don't care what his identity is.
He is 16 so probably just ignorant, but to afford ignorance in this election you must not be in danger from a Trump presidency.

That
is
privilege.

Piss off.
I honestly don't know how you could say that when I outright said I liked Trump less than Hillary in the beginning. And why am I "privileged" for being against groups that very clearly use the wrong methodology to get their hypocritical ideals of pinning everything onto some mystical white patriarchy? Which is clearly racism and sexism by the way, things that these movements are sadly and ironically supposed to be fighting against. Honestly, what makes you ignorant is that you think voting Hillary wouldn't also take us down one way or another. I've never said I liked either candidate to begin with, you should save your breath for someone who actually supports him as a candidate, because you're being much too overly rash right now.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
If you don't notice the rampant racism and misogyny in this election then you are either full of ignorance or malice. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because you are 16 and saying that it's your ignorance. That is as kind as I will be.

Suggesting that black people standing up to police brutality are somehow the real racists is ignorant at best.

You are ignorant at best.

I'm definitely not a fan of either candidate, but for some reason my gut tells me I wouldn't be as happy if Hillary had won.
Tell me again how you disliked Trump more?

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
The electoral collage is the dumbest crock of **** ever.

Here's the perspective from someone who voted for Clinton, me:
Nothing Clinton has done is worse than what republicans have done in the past. The Bush administration destroyed millions of Emails and had over a dozen "Benghazi"-like incidents. No one cared. What Emails do you think you'd see looking at content from almost any member of congress?
Clinton best supports the issues I do. Anti TPP, pro enviorment-

Darn I got to, will finish later.

Top Bottom