• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
he already spoiled major plot points for me because he shoves them in the title/thumbnail

avoid youtube at all costs
This is why I appreciate people like Etika and GameXplain, since they know they're going to show spoilers, so they give us a warning and not show the spoilers in the thumbnails/titles.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
he already spoiled major plot points for me because he shoves them in the title/thumbnail

avoid youtube at all costs
Thankfully I've never followed him ever cause I was warned about him
And just to be safe, I deleted my history so pokemon stuff doesn't show up

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Watching ProJared play Zelda 1 Randomized makes me wanna play an older game with randomized mechanics.

But then I remember I got Binding of Isaac Rebirth on my 3DS. :V

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Thankfully I've never followed him ever cause I was warned about him
And just to be safe, I deleted my history so pokemon stuff doesn't show up
yeah, that's the problem

he uploads six billion videos a day so i ended up getting him shoved in recommendations and got screwed over

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
In other news, looks like Young Justice back from the dead and getting a third season:
u bttr not b lyin cuz gorl if u doin dis 4 giggles u gona not b havin giggles wen im dun wit u!!!

Oops, forgot grammar/spelling. Now my threat won't be taken seriously, just like everything else I say huhuhuhue.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Quick question everyone.

Should I watch Kotoura-san? Since I am rather curious about it, plus the opening synopsis is actually really sad too.
Thought I'd ask in case any of you have watched it or not.

Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's Father!!!
Oops, spoiler alert.

SHOCKING TRUTH!

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Quick question everyone.

Should I watch Kotoura-san? Since I am rather curious about it, plus the opening synopsis is actually really sad too.
Thought I'd ask in case any of you have watched it or not.
I've seen it. It's good but it had the potential to be so much more. The premise is intriguing and the comedic parts are funny. The characters are great and memorable. But I feel the writing could be a lot better and the drama is forced in some areas.

It's enjoyable to watch if you're into this kind of anime. Personally, I think it was great at first and turned good at the end. Overall, I give this a 7.5/10. Recommended but don't expect the best thing ever.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
u bttr not b lyin cuz gorl if u doin dis 4 giggles u gona not b havin giggles wen im dun wit u!!!

Oops, forgot grammar/spelling. Now my threat won't be taken seriously, just like everything else I say huhuhuhue.
Here's the article from the DC Comics website, I assume that that's close enough to a reliable source.

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2016/1...egins-production-on-season-3-of-young-justice

Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's Father!!!
Oops, spoiler alert.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
FYI, if you girls want to tag me, you have to use my user ID

I don't have the actual @Sia name

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
You have a cute name

I like it
TBH it's 10/10 normally but since Y2Kay Y2Kay 's main is Gorlninja it's 6/10. Mostly because it's not even remotely ninja-y but I guess it could be used for a character in a slightly sassy show so it works there. It can also be used in really bad puns that barely make sense like "I'll Land-on the scene if you need some sass at your otherwise average party, sis."

But with those scores, it baffles me why ha main isn't Zelda. All smart people know it's smart to play Zelda if they truly want to win.
:secretkpop:

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Here I am in my Canadian home what an ACT or SAT even is :emptysheep:

Like, what is it even out of?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
My ACT scores came in.
View attachment 120796
me rn:

:150:
Glad I helpeT you pass
I have the ACT this saturday! Teach me your ways!
Never study, stay up until 1 AM or later playing Smash, and eat sugar. And I mean 100% sugar, not cookies or chocolate or anything like that.
(But seriously I've never studied for anything in my life.)
:D
Except change Smash to OW now.
Here I am in my Canadian home what an ACT or SAT even is :emptysheep:

Like, what is it even out of?
ACT is out of 36. So Chainz absolutely dominated it.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I'm grasping the ramifications of a trump presidency.

I can't sleep.

I can't eat.

I can't focus.

Ugggggggh, lemme move in wit u Koiba Koiba , I'd make a great older brother~

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Pro-tip for life: Don't procrastinate. It leads to suffering and pain and a lot of misery.

Remembered something as I was procrastinating: Granado Espada or Sword of the New World which was its old, localized title. Just learned that its creator was also responsible for Ragnorak Online. I wonder if anyone here has heard of it. The game is interesting since it makes use of multiple stances and you form a party, a family, of created characters in the beginning and later on, NPCs each with their own stories from what I read. It and Cabal Online are the ones that stand out from memory; Cabal's combat system could be considered an early version of what recent MMOs like Blade & Soul?, Guild Wars 2, and TERA that have a more active combat system compared to the more old school system like in Aion, Everquest, Guild Wars 1, and WoW. Despite having little connection with Granado Espada since I never actually played it -- couldn't run it when I tried years ago and it was a P2P MMO --, it's still memorable and for one reason: its main theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2eoN8tJVIY, which is absolutely beautiful. Don't think I would play it now even though I could run it since while it's still being updated, it's an old game and it's a MMO -- it would eat time like a starving Garfield at a lasagna buffet.

Speaking of music, World of Final Fantasy's is awesome. Makes sense considering what it is. Remixes and original stuff like this battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_qdSrYqAtk. From the snippets of gameplay I've seen, I think you can set what theme you want for fights which is cool.

Welp, time to question what I've just done and all the time I've just wasted in posting this... >_>

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Welp, time to question what I've just done and all the time I've just wasted in posting this... >_>
Well, I for one thank you for your post. How is World of Final Fantasy, anyway? It came out for the Vita I'm pretty sure.

Regardless, I'll put on the World of Final Fantasy playlist as I hide under my blankets and pretend I'm on a different planet.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Forget where you are?
Considering what's about to happen with the US, the Zelda social seems like a lesser hell right now. :p

Well, I for one thank you for your post. How is World of Final Fantasy, anyway? It came out for the Vita I'm pretty sure.

Regardless, I'll put on the World of Final Fantasy playlist as I hide under my blankets and pretend I'm on a different planet.
I don't have a PS4 or PS Vita... so... yeah... The game looks really good, though. Turn-based Final Fantasy game that's a spin-off which is pretty much what Bravely Default and Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes of Light are. The spin is basically Pokémon. If only I could play it... Also, the lead characters are apparently Spider-Man and Blossom of the 2016 Powerpuff Girls.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Western Nationalism has gotten out of control.

Today was supposed to be a good day. I finally got my target score, but the market is crashing, trump's about to be my next president . . .

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I think we can all agree that 2016 has been a ****ty ****ing year
*hugs my Popplio plush*

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
...There's a part of me that wants to try alcohol to wash away the potential dread

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
...There's a part of me that wants to try alcohol to wash away the potential dread
It won't help nearly as well as you'd think.

New Western Nationalism has gotten out of control.
There isn't anything necessarily nationalist about it, especially in how we've basically gotten rid of most of the cultural inertia from the 60s that made up our party demographics; we saw it in the democratic primary with Sanders, and again here in the presidential election; we're back to the traditional urban vs rural divode for the most part. People hate both candidates in percentages that are basically unprecedented. You have people voting for Trump specifically because of how much they hate Clinton including a solid amount of Sanders supporters, people voting for Clinton specifically because of how much they hate Trump, and people voting 3rd party and inevitably giving Trump half a dozen states because it eats away at Clinton votes (Looks like it's going to be Pennsylvania, Florida, New Hampshire, and Michigan, 69 electoral votes in total).

The only silver lining is people are reasonably sure Trump is aware of how unqualified he is and tried picking his VP to basically govern for him. Course, then the only guy he could get to accept the position was Pence. But hey, maybe next election the media won't ***** themselves out for a horrible candidate for months on end for the sake of a ratings bump.

I need a pick me up.

https://youtu.be/L2Wx230gYJw
Has a single bad word in it, so I replaced it.

Oh showtunes, I can always count on you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom