• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Sure, I'll play some games with you! I'm up for a few more games.
Y'know, unless you're still playing with greening.
:secretkpop:
I'm always playing w/ greening. Did I add you?

and voicechat?

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Not yet, we haven't played yet. Also, I'm a bit iffy on voice chat since I hate my voice, but I'll go for it if you want to.
ok add me.

What do you have Skype? Curse?

if you don't answer me soon I'm going to FREAK OUTTT

I"MM DYEEINNNGG

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I had a Skype, having a bit of trouble with it right now, sorry. I'm trying to fix the problem though.
That's cool, honestly take your time man.

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND IAM A DEAD PERSON DYING!!!

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
That's cool, honestly take your time man.

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND IAM A DEAD PERSON DYING!!!
Okay, I didn't know how to restore my old skype so I made a new one. Not gonna put my real name on Skype so I put Virtue the Zelda Main. Sorry for the inconvenience!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
And also because I'm here can we talk about how cute Saizo looks without his mask omg

He looks so much younger wow

And smh I need to step up my eyeliner game because his wings look better than mine
Fake, edgy fire ninja would never smile.

Seriously though my brain isn't able to accept that's Saizo. He looks so different...

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I made this just for you

Saizo is coo

And also because I'm here can we talk about how cute Saizo looks without his mask omg

He looks so much younger wow

And smh I need to step up my eyeliner game because his wings look better than mine
But what about this Saizo?

oh wait idk what even happened help

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
OH **** virtue you gotta fight for your ninja dude.

My fav ninja is Leonardo tho

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Oh well if I'm talking best ninja character in Fates, then it'd be like
Saizo >>>>>>Kaze >>>>>>>>>>>>Kagero>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Asugi
Just gonna put a quick summary of my (probably terrible) opinions
Kaze's not bad, but not particularly interesting imo
Kagero has no personality and is predominantly characterized by what she does rather than who she is
Asugi is just a worse Gaius and is pretty annoying imo, doesn't help that he has a terrible backstory thanks to the poor explanation of the deeprealms. Also loses points since he's a redesign (sorry to Asugi fans)
Also
But what about this Saizo?

oh wait idk what even happened help
image.jpeg

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
well someone's an avid fan of bara
That's why I'm a fan of you. (◕ᴗ◕✿)

:secret-kpop:

Oh well if I'm talking best ninja character in Fates, then it'd be like
Saizo >>>>>>Kaze >>>>>>>>>>>>Kagero>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Asugi
Just gonna put a quick summary of my (probably terrible) opinions
Kaze's not bad, but not particularly interesting imo
Kagero has no personality and is predominantly characterized by what she does rather than who she is
Asugi is just a worse Gaius and is pretty annoying imo, doesn't help that he has a terrible backstory thanks to the poor explanation of the deeprealms. Also loses points since he's a redesign (sorry to Asugi fans)
Also

View attachment 116978
Stop staring, Saizo is very shy regardless of his size-o.

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
You guys might have seen this before, but this talk of repeated designs reminds me of this gem:
image.png

It's funnier to me than it should be. (Azura is a questionable inclusion though.)

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
-snip snip-
What was that?
It said "quoted" so I know you said something to me.
Anyone want to play with meeeeeeeeeeeeee?
No one likes you, time zones
You guys might have seen this before, but this talk of repeated designs reminds me of this gem:
View attachment 116979
It's funnier to me than it should be. (Azura is a questionable inclusion though.)
I feel like FE has some underrated moments when it comes to derpiness.
Might jugs be me
Also
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Managed to get my PS3 working again along with the controller. But I made sure to clear everything on there, including my PSN Account details, saved data of the physical copies of my games, music, images, and messages of former friends as well, I did use the Restore System Settings, I would use the Restore Entire PS3 Settings, but it would've taken 18 hours for it to finish restoring the system. Since I don't use my PS3 anymore, and what's the point of having it sit in a corner to collect dust? So when I get the chance, I'll be selling it at a video game store, and possibly spend money on Amiibo or another game that might interest me.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I should sell my Monster Hunter 3 U disk: no one plays anymore and I'll get a better price before the NX comes out.

I got some wifi in. At first I couldn't time anything, which sucks for defensive Links, but later got my groove back. I can play now if anyone wants? I don't have to use Link. Edit, on 2nd thought I'm getting tired.

Sorry for becoming one of those internet d*****s who post about their cat all the time but here's more pics <3

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I don't have a cat, but I do run into some during my rounds over the weekend. There's one that I meet sometimes that is really friendly, and I mean too friendly. Whenever I go and deliver the paper to its owner, it will run in front of me; and roll on its back, wanting its belly to be rubbed. And if I do so, it'll grab my wrist and dig its claws and teeth into my hand. :V

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I just saw Episode 9 of Handa-kun and Episode 21 of Ace Attorney.

Episode 9 of Handa-kun was pretty decent. The first story they were telling felt a little bit stiff animation wise, feel bad for Handa having to cope with frogs.

The second story that was told, I'm glad that Handa finally stood up to everyone and told his fans to leave him alone. Though only one of them understood him, the others shrug it off and thought he was yelling at a stalker. God damn, how dense are they!? At least library girl appeared. :3

Ace Attorney's episode was okay. Got to see Matt Engarde, Adrian Andrews and Shelly De Killer, also Edgeworth makes his return to Court. And one major change I noticed was that Lotta Hart got replaced with Larry Butz, maybe because of Lotta Hart being in two cases already (1-4 and 2-2). Also, didn't show Wright & Pearl barging into a private conversation Franziska & Adrian were having in Matt's Room.

One minor thing I noticed was Adrian Andrews. Is it just me, or did she originally wear boots in JFA? Since I noticed her having high heels on instead. Maybe that's just me. :V

Ace Attorney still gets 1 :4zelda: out of 5.
Handa-kun gets 4 :4zelda:s out of 5.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I just learned that there's already a petition from Pikmin "fans" to get the new game cancelled
https://www.change.org/p/all-pikmin-fans-around-the-globe-petition-for-nintendo-to-cancel-pikmin-3ds
I wonder if they've noticed that it hasn't worked the last few times they tried lol
Okay. This is hilarious. I did mention the other day that I could see a few Pikmin fans getting upset about this. But come on, it looks like it has the feel and puzzles of what the Pikmin games have. Plus, I feel like it would be rather tough making an actual Pikmin game for the handhelds.

I mean, look at Federation Force; it was critically panned by Metroid Fans, but now look. It's mostly garnered positive feedback from people and fans of Metroid... Well, THOSE who see it as a spin-off. :V

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
To be fair, as I read the description it seems a lot like satire
Here's an excerpt:
"This game is clearly based off the cinematic classic "Planet of the Apes" in which an astronaut is stranded on a strange planet that turns out to be Earth. Since Orima (I refuse to call him by his SLAVE NAME, or his "localized" name Olimar) is RETURNING to an Earth he already knows about, that means the game has already moved away from its inspiration."

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
To be fair, as I read the description it seems a lot like satire
Here's an excerpt:
"This game is clearly based off the cinematic classic "Planet of the Apes" in which an astronaut is stranded on a strange planet that turns out to be Earth. Since Orima (I refuse to call him by his SLAVE NAME, or his "localized" name Olimar) is RETURNING to an Earth he already knows about, that means the game has already moved away from its inspiration."
Okay, reading it again it does seem very satirical.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Managed to get all of the cables and games for my PS3 out. Least I'll be able to finally get rid of it, however I cannot get rid of two games for the system.

Them being a US Port of Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten and a Japanese Port of J-Stars Victory Vs., so those I'll most likely be keeping with me. Since I cannot get rid of them at the game store I plan on selling my PS3 and games to.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Heroes in a half shell!
Turtle Power!

Top Bottom