• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
I mean, look at Federation Force; it was critically panned by Metroid Fans, but now look. It's mostly garnered positive feedback from people and fans of Metroid... Well, THOSE who see it as a spin-off. :V
The petition probably was a satire (or unbelievably stupid) but there's a big difference in petitioning to get something banned and voting with your money. I never tried to get something I didn't like banned. After Metroid Prime 3 we only got Other M and MPFF but at least Other M didn't try to pass as a Metroid Prime game. There is no "spinoff" Metroid; this is it.
It's like if you go to a sit in restaurant and order a hamburger then they bring you a McDonnald's hamburger. It's not bad per se but it shouldn't have been served when you're expecting something else that was advertised. But reguardless all they have is fast food grade beef. I wouldn't dine there again but I'm not trying to get it banned either. I'll take my money to a place with quality meat.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just from watching Maximillian play King of Fighters 14. The aircraft carrier stage really reminds me of the S.H.I.E.L.D Air Show stage from Marvel 3.

Also, I wonder if the game will come out on Steam, and if so. I'd love to see someone mod the game where most of the characters have their voice clips from CVS2 and other KOF games like 2K2UM for example.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Just from watching Maximillian play King of Fighters 14. The aircraft carrier stage really reminds me of the S.H.I.E.L.D Air Show stage from Marvel 3.

Also, I wonder if the game will come out on Steam, and if so. I'd love to see someone mod the game where most of the characters have their voice clips from CVS2 and other KOF games like 2K2UM for example.
Speaking of voices, I miss Iori's old laugh. For everything else, the new voice actor is fine, but the laugh's just not as menacing. Didn't know about the voices changes until I watched a comparison; this is between the laughs of old Iori and new Iori: https://youtu.be/Pa5_P_r2lZw?t=106. I will also miss Nobuyuki Hiyama voicing Joe Higashi. No more bloodcurdling cries and being reminded of OoT Link all the time...

Kensou sounding younger annoys me at times since it sounds whiny or something. One of Angel's moves has her grunt out "Ah chaw!" which is weirdly funny for me. Oh, and K''s defeat scream in KoF XIV is funny too.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Speaking of voices, I miss Iori's old laugh. For everything else, the new voice actor is fine, but the laugh's just not as menacing. Didn't know about the voices changes until I watched a comparison; this is between the laughs of old Iori and new Iori: https://youtu.be/Pa5_P_r2lZw?t=106. I will also miss Nobuyuki Hiyama voicing Joe Higashi. No more bloodcurdling cries and being reminded of OoT Link all the time...

Kensou sounding younger annoys me at times since it sounds whiny or something. One of Angel's moves has her grunt out "Ah chaw!" which is weirdly funny for me. Oh, and K''s defeat scream in KoF XIV is funny too.
I know which laugh you mean.

This glorious one. :secretkpop:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
Filthy Frank is okay if you can look past the fact all the messed up statements and see that it's just a satiric character.

But then again he made fun of weeaboos so I can see why some people in here might dislike him :^)

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Filthy Frank is okay if you can look past the fact all the messed up statements and see that it's just a satiric character.

But then again he made fun of weeaboos so I can see why some people in here might dislike him :^)
Is Ninja Turtle weeaboos?

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever

it's not filthy frank as much as the avatars

which is the sign of a poisoned frog

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
That's not a very kawaii-desu thing of you to say, ElderLolz-chan.

It's not nice to imply all otakus are weebs, Nya~ :3

I'm not an otaku or weeb though, I'm just a dork.

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
I wouldn't call TMNT weeb culture. It's not like they make you denounce your own culture because you "want to move to japan it seems to cool :3"

I cringed typing that cat face, yikes.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I wouldn't call TMNT weeb culture. It's not like they make you denounce your own culture because you "want to move to japan it seems to cool :3"

I cringed typing that cat face, yikes.
Do you know how much I cringed at myself in my last post? The thinks I'll do for the sake of an unfunny joke.

I cringed, like, an awful lot, nya~

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
Do you know how much I cringed at myself in my last post? The thinks I'll do for the sake of an unfunny joke.

I cringed, like, an awful lot, nya~
One day I will see a post in here that is so cringey I'll be forced to do a face reveal so y'all can see what true perfection looks like to clean yourself from your sins.
but now I wanna move to New York because it sounds so neat :o
f*kin' ameraboos I swear 2 god always running around with your "hot dogs" and wearing your "timberlands"

WE GET IT, YOU WATCH SITCOMS, UGH

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
We in the Zelda social have our differences but there's something bigger than all that. Something I think we all agree on: At least we're not bronies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
We in the Zelda social have our differences but there's something bigger than all that. Something I think we all agree on: At least we're not bronies.

In all seriousness, I've met some cool bronies.

I've met a lot more cringey ones, but still some cool ones to.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
It's a miracle bronies still exist today tbf. From what I heard from former bronies, the show has gone to sh*t and is not worth watching anymore.

i love watching filthyfrank's videos

actually, the sole reason why i started following him was because of his weaboos video and also this ****ing gold that maybe some of you have watched already in the past (because i already posted this at some point but w/e)

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
It's sunday, 6 AM over here. I have school tomorrow.

Boy oh boy, I sure am good with my sleeping schedule, aren't I?

Top Bottom