• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So now there really is going to be a patch, and it will almost certainly rek some precious replays I have.

Is there any gorl out there hew can kelp a poor recording-device-less gorl save a few replays? ;w;
I can record them but I won't be home for about 3 hours, will the patch be out by then? ;_;

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I haven't even had a chance to play the game's current version and it's getting patched again haha. I'm going to have a lot of changes to catch up on.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I can record them but I won't be home for about 3 hours, will the patch be out by then? ;_;
lol I have no idea. If it isn't out by then I would love to send them to you.

Pretty sure my NNID is BJN_39. (Might be just BJN39 though oop) I can send a request or w/e they're called to yew.

Edit: Sent a request with the message BAN•ZELDA ;^)

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Din's is so bad that I would rather them nerf it and compensate us with buffs to other moves that aren't trash.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Bayonetta 1.1.6 changelog

• You can no longer cancel out of her taunts.

Bayonetta is now nerfed appropriately. You're welcome.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I threw together a bingo cardT.

B|I|N|G|O
Bayonetta doesn't get nerfed enough to appease the masses|Move bugfix nerfs a bad character|Link receives a kill power buff|A hoo haa is neutered|Arbitrary weight buff/nerf
Sheik continues to get beaten by the nerf bat|High tier character aerial gets 1% damage nerf|Rosalina is untouched|A glitch is removed|Jigglypuff is untouched
A hoo haa is created|Marcina buff wave #482| FREE BAN•ZELDA |Someobe gets sweeping landing lag buffs|Zelda's Ftilt blindspot is untouched
"Compensation Buffs"|Someone is perceived to have risen several tiers post-buffs|Not-Zelda bad grab gets buffs|Mario is untouched|High tier drops 5 places post-nerf
Cloud hitbox size nerfs|Bad character receives arbitrary damage buff|Bad character receives completely ineffective buffs|Corrin receives a new kill confirm|"Balancing"

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay BJN39 BJN39 I accepted your FR, now flood me with replays.

And anyone else that wants replays recorded you can add me as well, I'll be recording stuff for a few hours so I may not get it right away.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
For those who are into Ace Attorney. I just looked up some footage of it.

And... I'll spoil this incase anyone who doesn't want to view it do not want to get spoiled.

Larry Butz and Wendy Oldbag are back as witnesses! <3

And one of the episodes is called "Turnabout Across Time":

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

And... I'll spoil this incase anyone who doesn't want to view it do not want to get spoiled.

I think they said they're DLCs....
:196:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion

Nice. I hope a particular detective appears in the game too.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Heard there's a patch tonight. Good thing my bar is set low. Can't get worse than final smash aesthetic changes (ie. nothing at all).

Not sure how the balance team possibly believes that Zelda doesn't need changes.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I want buffs to characters I like, and nerfs to characters I don't like. I don't expect that to happen at all except for Puff staying unchanged.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Isn't it kinda weird though that only Wii U maintenance is listed? The other list just specifies Miiverse.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
BJN39 BJN39 I haven't received any replays from you gorl (and I have quit and reset the game 3 times so I should've gotten them)

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Hi gorls. Finals just came to pass and I did pretty darn well. School's dismissed for the summer now, so I'm back!....I think.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
BJN39 BJN39 I haven't received any replays from you gorl (and I have quit and reset the game 3 times so I should've gotten them)
I sent yew like, 5. Don't you just have to load onto the Internet menu option to receive them?

I'll do that too just in case. If it matters • • •

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I sent yew like, 5. Don't you just have to load onto the Internet menu option to receive them?

I'll do that too just in case. If it matters • • •
BennyJennyNenny, are yew sending them to someone else? I still haven't gotten them.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
rip :049: well, thank you at least for being willing to do so sisT

Also how long does maintenance usually last? I'm always rushing in after a patch drops...

Nintendo's website says it ends at 7:30 Pacific.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
well my friend let me borrow his copy of birthright yesterday. Yew know what that means?
(btw i named my guy, yes a guy, Corn and set my street pass message as "I WIN!")

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Reading people complaining about Mewtwo makes me want to drink acid.

Most of the competitive boards suck, I think I'm just not even going to read them anymore. They tell me about as much as I would know on my own except it's laced with complaints and general BS hogwash.

Top Bottom