• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
You know, I have another tournament on the 28th and if Sakurai has taught me anything is that he loves buffing Greninja right before I go to a tournament.

Greninja buffs confirmed

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I can't wait for TSRK nerfs so Ryu drops like three tiers.

Because I know Namco/Bandai hates fun.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Inb4 another fat or Zelda-esqe character gets a really broke combo throw and throw game better than Zelda's.

Let's see, that would make...

Bowser
DK
Robin
Charizard

A fifth character with a patched-in dumb hoo haa?

It's ironic that Sakurai has figured out how to neuter or in some cases, tastefully nerf high tiers' hoo haas, then goes and gives other characters (Bowser/DK) hoo haas that are dumber than those ever were.

Last edited:

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
I like to play as the witch so when she only gets another wrist slap I'll be good :secretkpop:

No one said you could touch!
I don't want Bayo nerfed to the ground. I want her to have tons of combos and be evasive. I just want her to have to use her move pool and try, rather than have two unchallengable and safe combo starters, and I don't want her combos to zero to death you off the top. She can keep her crazy edgeguarding and such.

Also I'd like to be able to mix it up with her a bit instead of living in fear of Witch Time. I like playing as her, and I like her, and the idea of her, I just want to have fun fighting her too. More variety, less reward.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tbh they'd have to completely rework Witch Time to make it not one of the stupidest moves in the game

how most of her moveset made it past quality control/playtesting is a mystery to me

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
tbh they'd have to completely rework Witch Time to make it not one of the stupidest moves in the game

how most of her moveset made it past quality control/playtesting is a mystery to me
Bad design **** in Smash doesn't phase me anymore

*blip*

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
shouldn't you be flattered by your look-a-like?
Not if she spoils my name. I've built up a reputation that I hold high.

This gorl could ruin it by being nice to someone......

or being funny............

Honestly if I was being real, I just want Bayo nerfs. Like, I don't want the character to get gutted or anything. Just tone down her cheesy exploits

That and well, Shulk buffs. I'm convinced at this point that his sluggish startups were an intended weakness, I think it's safe to say that they may have overdid it....

KlicKlac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KlicKlac
Of all the possible buffs, most of all I want Din's Fire to be usable. I dislike how Zelda's kit is so limited. I want Zelda to have din's fire in her actual usable toolbox. If Zelda had a usable projectile, it would really help out her nonexistent neutral game, and she'd finally be able to force approaches. This would help her terrible matchup spread.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
If you want a useable projectile in Zelda's kit, they should work on Phantom first. It has more potential to salvage and could actually be made into something good within the bounds of patching.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
If you want a useable projectile in Zelda's kit, they should work on Phantom first. It has more potential to salvage and could actually be made into something good within the bounds of patching.
Phantom is p useable as it is atm, but yea it isn't particularly great tho

KlicKlac

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KlicKlac
That too lol. At least phantom kinda has its uses now. But din's fire is totally din's fail right now.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So now there really is going to be a patch, and it will almost certainly rek some precious replays I have.

Is there any gorl out there hew can kelp a poor recording-device-less gorl save a few replays? ;w;

Last edited:
Top Bottom