• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So pools got switched up a bit. I am now in the same pool as two Yoshis that are the presumptive top two seeds, one being Firefly and the other I believe is about the same level as me. So if I go over how it is everyone's favourite MU here, have quite a good chance to make it out of pools tomorrow! PRAYING

Also this one particular Falcon with the dumb name of swagmaster69 has literally downloaded my Zelda 110%. I honestly can't land against him, his reads off the ledge and grabs are too good, and he knows all of Zeldas gimmicks. So I cry, but secondary Samus almost took a set off him so I know what to do against him from now on.

Which honestly is what I should be doing since the start which is not use Zelda ayyyy

swagmaster69
i think i actually saw this dude play on stream in friendlies (against larry) ages ago, maybe? idk. i recognize this name

why are there numbers in his name? i don't know why but choosing 69 of all the numbers makes it sounds worse. lol

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
i think i actually saw this dude play on stream in friendlies (against larry) ages ago, maybe? idk. i recognize this name

why are there numbers in his name? i don't know why but choosing 69 of all the numbers makes it sounds worse. lol
I think that's the point.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

Well Larry was here in our region before so probably they have played friendlies during that one tournament in Vancouver where he was visiting.

This guy is infamous for being super dank and goes for only style with his Falcon, even if it would kill him, hence his true name YOLO | Swagmaster69. It's all part of the act to tilt people like me lmaoo. But suddenly when I'm using Samus, he's not landing as much combos on me, and he can't get as much dash grabs, so I do feel like I'm able to get control off him. He tilts against many characters, but not Zelda so I know that I can't use her against him anymore ggs.

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Well Larry was here in our region before so probably they have played friendlies during that one tournament in Vancouver where he was visiting.

This guy is infamous for being super dank and goes for only style with his Falcon, even if it would kill him, hence his true name YOLO | Swagmaster69. It's all part of the act to tilt people like me lmaoo. But suddenly when I'm using Samus, he's not landing as much combos on me, and he can't get as much dash grabs, so I do feel like I'm able to get control off him. He tilts against many characters, but not Zelda so I know that I can't use her against him anymore ggs.
Falcon's Dthrow is weight dependent, so the timing of getting the sprint after doing it is harder for a heavy like Samus. Falcon's who don't know how to adjust themselves end up messing up combos, which I find funny because then you have a character like DK who's supposed to be combo food getting out of a dthrow for free.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I actually defeated Zu Phrag.

Funny thing was, I did it when my Skell got destroyed in the first few minutes of the fight.

So Irina, Elma and Lin were all in their Skells (Senpai, Usagi and Skell-kun), while I was running on foot towards that giant mech. And I did take out the Ganglion Mechs that did spawn every so often, and it was a lot easier. Maybe because I was rushing ahead towards Zu Phrag recklessly, or that I finally bought Irina her own Skell, or maybe because I lost my own Skell during the fight. :p

Either way, I'm happy about that. But it's kinda funny seeing a Mim racing towards Zu Phrag in a business suit on foot while everyone else is in their own mechs.

Last edited:

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman

There's no other way to play Falcon. Except using only the B button and smashes.

th3lazy

Smash Rookie
I notice that this place is the most active character social board on here. Do we all love Zelda that much?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
More than half the people here don't even actually play Zelda. #oop

We just invited a lot of people from other character boards in the past. With raids

Welcome~

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I notice that this place is the most active character social board on here. Do we all love Zelda that much?
Welcome to the...
Pledge allegiance to the Queen of SassT... or Rosinlino.... Whatever the joke is this week.

th3lazy

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the...
Pledge allegiance to the Queen of SassT... or Rosinlino.... Whatever the joke is this week.
I pledge allegiance to the fair and just Queen of Smash, and to the kingdom for which she blesses, one social, under Sakurai, divisible, with memes and beauty for all.

Am I doing this right?

EDIT: McKnightlíght McKnightlíght I gotchu.
:secretkpop:
BAN ZELDA
#FreeFujin

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Almost, you forgot to:

BAN•ZELDA
#FreeFujin

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
When you're a part of the small fraction of Zelda mains in the Zelda Social and you barely even make an effort to show up. :251:

Glad this place never lost activity even though it just cycles through the same randoms every now and then, and the mainstays make matching avis. Not enough obligatory secretkpop though.
image.png

Somewhat related, I'm going to start uploading Sm4sh content to my YouTube channel of the same username soon. I planned on this a long time ago but never got around to it since constant patches deleted everything good I ever had. Right now it's empty. I might upload some Dead or Alive and/or KOFXIV content as well in the future. Finally, I can get my fighting game channel started. It'll be basic, but it's progress. I'm looking forward to looking back at the older videos a year on and seeing my growth. I can already tell I'm much better now than around the time I joined here.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Evan don't force new users to have to act all sassy and memey...If they don't want to. ;)

We already know what a MESS of things we make when we pressure new users into converTing or death.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Evan don't force new users to have to act all sassy and memey...If they don't want to. ;)

We already know what a MESS of things we make when we pressure new users into converTing or death.
In this world it's Sass or be SassT

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
I originally came here because I liked playing Zelda.

I stayed for the daily dose of yuri pics and the atmosphere.

th3lazy

Smash Rookie

It's too late for me now, for I have become another member of the meme squad.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Hello all!! :3

im new around these parts and i liek using zelda in this game XDD

can we be friends :)))
The reason I'm keeping everything a secret is that I honestly hate how I was thought of for my past. I was given a label on my past when I was ignorant. I've changed and I'm still just thought of as a guy who you don't listen to or the guy who mains Ike. I'm not and I find it extremely rude and uncalled for. I beg you keep it a secret because I don't want anyone to know me for who I WAS. So please.

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
The reason I'm keeping everything a secret is that I honestly hate how I was thought of for my past. I was given a label on my past when I was ignorant. I've changed and I'm still just thought of as a guy who you don't listen to or the guy who mains Ike. I'm not and I find it extremely rude and uncalled for. I beg you keep it a secret because I don't want anyone to know me for who I WAS. So please.
I don't even know who you are now, let alone who you've ever been.

r_greening1 r_greening1 please tell me all about Evan's past as an ignoramus so I can judge him for it >:^)

:150:
You came into our lives, we pulled you from the ground. Your eyes and ears were bleeding and you were crying like a child. You came into our house then, you were from the night You were biting at our fingers, You were grinning like a madman. We came into your life, you had no other choice. Your eyes and ears were bleeding. You were speaking there in tongues

JOIN THE MOVEMENT, MEW - 2CHAINZ

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/731170778276712448
nintendo pls

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
You came into our lives, we pulled you from the ground. Your eyes and ears were bleeding and you were crying like a child. You came into our house then, you were from the night You were biting at our fingers, You were grinning like a madman. We came into your life, you had no other choice. Your eyes and ears were bleeding. You were speaking there in tongues

JOIN THE MOVEMENT, MEW - 2CHAINZ
I've been in this social for too long......

:150:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Quick question girls.

I just managed to get Celica recruited into BLADE now. Aside from Elma, would you consider her best girl? :3

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully you g0rls are having a better Friday the 13th than me. I started out my day getting woken up by a roommate barfing in our bathroom(not sure what's up with him hopefully he's alright), got stung by a random wasp or bee, then screwed up a physics midterm and now my Wifi is acting up so I might need to waste time calling the service. I don't really believe in superstitions, but wow.:mad:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I regret making Hyrule Warriors videos
View attachment 106589
helP

And since I'm talking about it
http://zpk121.wix.com/hyrulewarriors#!elements/cfvg
Go fill your minds with knowledge on elements and weaknesses and stuff.
^THIS GUY^ is now arguing that Link is faster than Toon Link.
What planet do I live on
Quick question girls.

I just managed to get Celica recruited into BLADE now. Aside from Elma, would you consider her best girl? :3

Alexa is the best girl, Elma isn't even competition tbh. Mia seems up there too, but I haven't recruited her yet.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Hopefully you g0rls are having a better Friday the 13th than me. I started out my day getting woken up by a roommate barfing in our bathroom(not sure what's up with him hopefully he's alright), got stung by a random wasp or bee, then screwed up a physics midterm and now my Wifi is acting up so I might need to waste time calling the service. I don't really believe in superstitions, but wow.:mad:
Yeah, I'm fine thanks for asking

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I came here cause Berserker. Berserker. wouldn't stop spreading Zelda propaganda in the Shulk social back when I thought Shulk actually had a chance oops
I stayed for the sass, memes, and the occasionally interesting conversations.

Top Bottom