• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hey gorls! I got back from my surgery a few hours ago with immense pain and....it's...quite bad =(.

I can't walk without breaking into a cold sweat, I almost passed out getting myself water, my aunt had to hug and comfort a young man in a fetal position (I'm terrified something went wrong and whenever I feel the way I do when I walk I get nervous about it and feel sick to my stomach, too....). It still hurts a lot, and I can't walk still. I hope when I wake up this morning later I don't feel like dying.

Just thought I'd update you all on my current health. If I seem grumpy or displeased, it might be because I am, sadly.
That sucks :( I hope you feel better soon.

So I'm teaching my sister on how to use Rosalina and Villager

Not that hard since she used to play Brawl anyway. Lol

Hey gorls! I got back from my surgery a few hours ago with immense pain and....it's...quite bad =(.

I can't walk without breaking into a cold sweat, I almost passed out getting myself water, my aunt had to hug and comfort a young man in a fetal position (I'm terrified something went wrong and whenever I feel the way I do when I walk I get nervous about it and feel sick to my stomach, too....). It still hurts a lot, and I can't walk still. I hope when I wake up this morning later I don't feel like dying.

Just thought I'd update you all on my current health. If I seem grumpy or displeased, it might be because I am, sadly.
Hope things get better for you man :(
ey. she's hard to use k???

u have to like, babysit luma and make sure it doesn't die and watch out for ur weight and space correctly or u get ****ed

Real talk, I remember a time when I messed around with Rosalina but I didn't know how to use her. Then I started jabbing then I think I remember going into this thread saying, "Holy ****, why have I not been jabbing with this character enough?" or something along those lines

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
My main problem when using Rosalini is that I've never been able to recover properly with her and I am too lazy to learn it.
That's probably the only reason why I don't use her.
:196:

My main problem when using Rosalini is that I've never been able to recover properly with her and I am too lazy to learn it.
That's probably the only reason why I don't use her.
:196:
Same here. I don't know why but every time I try to recover, I end up getting pineapple'd or flinging myself to the wrong angle for whatever reason

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just about to do some more Uni work in about 10 minutes. So I'm just relaxing for a bit before I crack on with it. Gonna submit some stuff to the University Website, and then look to see what else I can do. :yeahboi:

Hope you get well soon Homer. :c

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Hope you get better :(

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I still can't move ;_;. I'm stationed upstairs now with my aunt, I couldn't get up the stairs and into the room on my own, I was about to collapse in pain.

I don't know if they botched the surgery or did it right at this point, but I was crying in pain and I don't know how much longer I can take this. I need food delivery at this point, it's depressing.

On a better note, Freedom Planet is a very very good game and it's at least helping me while I rest.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I still can't move ;_;. I'm stationed upstairs now with my aunt, I couldn't get up the stairs and into the room on my own, I was about to collapse in pain.

I don't know if they botched the surgery or did it right at this point, but I was crying in pain and I don't know how much longer I can take this. I need food delivery at this point, it's depressing.

On a better note, Freedom Planet is a very very good game and it's at least helping me while I rest.
:( Get better soon. I played the Freedom Planet demo and it was awesome. Need to get the full game sometime this summer.

Happy late birthday @PK21

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Guys I think these narcotics they gave me work. I can't see my own pupils, Sonic 3 looks CRAAAAAAAAZYV and I feel so goooood.

Every 6 hours I think I get to take these. Oh man......

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Alright, so pools are out for my big tournament this Saturday. Top 2 presumptive seeds for my pool is some Corrin player in WA that is ranked on Smashboards (like 1500 or something), and a Link player who's one of the better players in the Fraser Valley, a region just outside of Vancouver. Oh, and there's a Bayonetta too. PRETTY MUCH ALL NIGHTMARE MUS OMGOMG
PRAY FOR ME GORLS I NEED THEM ALL zeldapray.png

Will be practicing at a small weekly today and maybe I'll see what kind of results I get there.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^lol

I beat Sharnaak's Seidr in Xenoblade CX, range attack distance extender augments really help since it moves all around the arena and there's enemies all over and water in the middle. With that I've beaten every superboss and tyrant in the game :)

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 you need to make a sassy judging death stare Zeldamoji

We all know how often that could be used.

And it should be zelderly palette so I can use iT

Last edited:

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Morphine is god's gift to mankind. I get one every 6 hours and I feel so amazing. Like a kite.
I know you're almost certainly joking, but either way try your best not to get used to the buzz it gives you. I know somebody who got addicted to it after his surgery and requested more refills even after was feeling better. It was not pretty to see him trying to shake off his dependence.

*overprotective type mom character here*

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 you need to make a sassy judging death stare Zeldamoji

We all know how often that could be used.

And it should be zelderly palette so I can use iT
which kind of zelda death stare should I use then?

this one? Zelda-Smash-3.png

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
I know you're almost certainly joking, but either way try your best not to get used to the buzz it gives you. I know somebody who got addicted to it after his surgery and requested more refills even after was feeling better. It was not pretty to see him trying to shake off his dependence.

*overprotective type mom character here*
I'm getting a smaller dosage than most hospitalized patients and it's likely only for the course of like, 5-6 days AT MOST. They're small pills so they're a lot less problematic than people getting addicted to it because of usage in large, large quantities.

I'm enjoying it while I can. I'm off the buzz atm (taking them again at 4:00 PM as they are prescribed, after all) and I can safely say I don't think I'll be addicted. Craving is very different from addiction and I don't really have a strong desire to take them but they help my pain and let me sleep so, yea.

Don't you worry.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Alright, so pools are out for my big tournament this Saturday. Top 2 presumptive seeds for my pool is some Corrin player in WA that is ranked on Smashboards (like 1500 or something), and a Link player who's one of the better players in the Fraser Valley, a region just outside of Vancouver. Oh, and there's a Bayonetta too. PRETTY MUCH ALL NIGHTMARE MUS OMGOMG
PRAY FOR ME GORLS I NEED THEM ALL View attachment 106474

Will be practicing at a small weekly today and maybe I'll see what kind of results I get there.
Gorl. You best send me your pool.

Also, is the Corrin player Deci?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
^lol

I beat Sharnaak's Seidr in Xenoblade CX, range attack distance extender augments really help since it moves all around the arena and there's enemies all over and water in the middle. With that I've beaten every superboss and tyrant in the game :)
I'm just locating all of the Mining Probes now and hunting for all of the collectibles before I fight Zu Pharg again (I got Irina on my team again). And gonna grind up on some money again, since I'm low on cash. :V

Also, I got to Celestial Cleave, and I thought I'd check that big flower. Level 90 boss there, instant nope and left. :V

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I honestly only thought Zu Pharg was really annoying because it kept moving. Lin and Elma barely did anything because they were still running to catch up. Still won first try because I did a ton of sidequests and the giant Buster sword you can buy is too good.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Gorl. You best send me your pool.

Also, is the Corrin player Deci?
According to a foreign source, Jitio plays Corrin. But I think you would best know if that's true or not.
Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 12.29.43 PM.png

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I honestly only thought Zu Pharg was really annoying because it kept moving. Lin and Elma barely did anything because they were still running to catch up. Still won first try because I did a ton of sidequests and the giant Buster sword you can buy is too good.
I got it down to Half Health, and then everything suddenly went downhill. :V

ALL of those damn mechs it keeps on spawning. Especially the ones that call knockdown are so damn annoying. :c

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
According to a foreign source, Jitio plays Corrin. But I think you would best know if that's true or not.
I thought Jitio was Oregon, but I guess he's on the WA border.

He's a really really side-B heavy Corrin. I have faith in you gorl. I don't know anyone else in your pool, so I am going to assume you will take it all :^) Prayers from across the border <3

PS: Finished Your Lie in April last night

Oh my god, the Chopin Ballade was so beautiful. The way they added Kaori's part to the solo, without changing the solo at all, was amazing. And the letter was really touching and wrapped up a lot of things, and Kaori's so... amazing. I'm so happy, but sad, but happy. They did such a good job... The only thing I wish they kinda spent more time on was Tsubaki, because I really liked her too and found her story really interesting.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
I decided to check my dosage of Morphine and per pill that I get (I'm using Hydromorphode or something) it's 2mg. Converted that's about....1ml, and 3 times a day (at most, lord knows how long I'll need to use them) is like....3 ml. I was instructed to take one every six hours as needed.

Basically I'm not too worried about substance addiction at this point since I'm using it on a need-to-use basis.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
when all ur neighbours get stuff they need but u dun ZeldaSass.png

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I'm getting a smaller dosage than most hospitalized patients and it's likely only for the course of like, 5-6 days AT MOST. They're small pills so they're a lot less problematic than people getting addicted to it because of usage in large, large quantities.

I'm enjoying it while I can. I'm off the buzz atm (taking them again at 4:00 PM as they are prescribed, after all) and I can safely say I don't think I'll be addicted. Craving is very different from addiction and I don't really have a strong desire to take them but they help my pain and let me sleep so, yea.

Don't you worry.
I'm assuming this is from the cyst removal surgery. Where (on your body) was the operation performed out of curiosity?

Hope you get feeling better man. Haven't had a surgery in a long while but the recuperation can be tough.

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
I'm assuming this is from the cyst removal surgery. Where (on your body) was the operation performed out of curiosity?

Hope you get feeling better man. Haven't had a surgery in a long while but the recuperation can be tough.
It is. I imagine the pain is largely because of how deep they cut + the stitches they put in (I think they used liquid stitches on my inside and stitched my outside regularly)

The only reason it hurts so bad is because the hospital did not think of having me lay on my stomach during recovery which led to a really sore surgery ass after it was all said and done, ESPECIALLY following the car ride.

The pills are helping me tough it out a bit, I plan to stop after/during the weekend honestly, based on how the pain was before my current dosage today wore off (I took another one just now as instructed), I imagine it'll be all said and done by like, the end of the weekend.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
"Hey you wanna come over to my place to practice?" - friend
"Sure who's going?" - me
"Some people and this WA guy."
"Who's the WA guy?"
"Jitio."

MFW
ZeldaSass.png

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Sis I didn't realize yew were just going to use that 240p-tier img smh
mfw i satisfy the original request but the requester wants more despite such hard efforts screen-3.png

Top Bottom