• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
I decided to check my dosage of Morphine and per pill that I get (I'm using Hydromorphode or something) it's 2mg. Converted that's about....1ml, and 3 times a day (at most, lord knows how long I'll need to use them) is like....3 ml. I was instructed to take one every six hours as needed.

Basically I'm not too worried about substance addiction at this point since I'm using it on a need-to-use basis.
Addiction to pain meds is incredibly unlikely if you're actually in pain during a temporary period. In fact, proper usage of pain meds prevents the brain from forming stronger neural pathways for pain, which if developed, lead to increased sensitivity to pain in the future. Suffice to say you're not only almost not at risk following your morphine regime, but you'd likely be doing more harm than good if you tried to tough it out.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I got it down to Half Health, and then everything suddenly went downhill. :V

ALL of those damn mechs it keeps on spawning. Especially the ones that call knockdown are so damn annoying. :c
Did you break all 4 or 5 satellites? Those are what call more enemies, so break those quick so you don't have to worry about them. ;)

Also I beat it on the first try but that's most likely because I (over)leveled up to 50 and got level 50 skells.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Wow, didn't see the 2 posts above me, too busy making it my avatar

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
We need a different emoji with a different emotion for each of Zelda's palettes imo

atticusfinch7

Smash Apprentice
Have you guys ever got anything going with Fast Fall Uair on a grounded opponent? Into upB maybe?

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Have you guys ever got anything going with Fast Fall Uair on a grounded opponent? Into upB maybe?
I did a preliminary glance into that.

At 0%, at least: perfectly landed FF UAir (If you can make it actually hit) will only have a +4~5F advantage if perfectly done. (FW is frame 8, and has annoyingly low hitboxes) I'm not sure what that would lend to as far as grounded followups considering the knock upward from UAir.

I'm at least pretty sure that at any point trying to land an Up B seems improbable, but I can't say 100% without in-game testing.

As percent rises you could get more hitstun and hit advantage, but at that point definitely not FW. IDK about Usmash though.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I was toying around with ff uair for giggles a few days ago, but it's a pretty unsafe/impractical move and the followups that aren't uair>uair are also kind of sketchy

at (iirc) 50~60% you can do ff uair>jump>upB, you have plenty of control over which side of the first hit of upB you're hitting them with + jump momentum so I think it's reasonable to connect the full elevator for

uair>uair for 34% is probably the best and safest option though

uair>grounded upB doesn't connect with the first hit at low percent and can be airdodged at high percent

unrelated, does anyone here play elona?

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I sometimes sit down and ask the important questions in life.

Like how the hell did Reserved become a mod?

:150:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I've played it on and off over the years. As in I binge play it for a month, then stop playing it for a year or two until I play it again. I'm surprised I remember what most of the keys do. This was my last character.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I've played it on and off over the years. As in I binge play it for a month, then stop playing it for a year or two until I play it again. I'm surprised I remember what most of the keys do. This was my last character.

Dang, that seems like really good progress for the time investment. Guessing Hero is just a rename of Warrior?

Had a Fairy Wizard previously, but lost that when I accidentally deleted my previous copy of the game when cleaning HDD space and not paying attention to what I was clicking on. Fairy sucked though, I don't miss having no HP and being limited on equipment weight.

Since you're by far the highest level of anyone I've talked to: do you think it's feasible/worthwhile to try to get low level pets up to speed? I ended up dropping my Exile because I didn't have the gear to support two caster pets, and now that I do she's just way squishy/slow for the level of dungeons I'm at (I just realized I have more fame than you :oop:, but I think I'd rather use her evolved than dominating some random lv100 caster monster.

Last edited:

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I hear pets get strong very fast, but I don't really use my pets. I have Jure hang out at my house and that's about it. The only issue for pets is their speed for me, I made my character very fast and it made it difficult for my pets to keep up. If you can fix that, you're golden.

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
I did a preliminary glance into that.

At 0%, at least: perfectly landed FF UAir (If you can make it actually hit) will only have a +4~5F advantage if perfectly done. (FW is frame 8, and has annoyingly low hitboxes) I'm not sure what that would lend to as far as grounded followups considering the knock upward from UAir.

I'm at least pretty sure that at any point trying to land an Up B seems improbable, but I can't say 100% without in-game testing.

As percent rises you could get more hitstun and hit advantage, but at that point definitely not FW. IDK about Usmash though.
How is rising hitstun calculated?

For example Link's two jabs give him a 2 frame advantage when canceled into another move, so there's no true combo. But at higher percents it feels like you can get a true combo out of jab 2 to up B. Is there truly enough added hitstun for that to be true? Does it vary between moves and characters or what?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Hitstun is just knockback*0.4

Link's jab2 wouldn't be a good example of improvement though, its knockback growth is so low that it only goes up from +2 to +3 vs Bayonetta from 0% vs 120%

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
MFW you go 3-1 in pools but drown because tiebreakers

But the bracket changed and I got through, only to get 0-2 in bracket as usual ggs. Still got 5th because lol only 14th people and my first round winners was a DQ.

But serious thing, my confidence got super rattled after today, putting so much effort into this game is too tiring lol. Gonna make one last push this saturday before a long break from this game, honestly.

A general question to all you Zelda mains, how the actual hell do you land with this character? Got super rattled by trying to land against Fox and Falcon... evmaxy54 evmaxy54 gorl halllppppp

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman

But the bracket changed and I got through, only to get 0-2 in bracket as usual ggs. Still got 5th because lol only 14th people and my first round winners was a DQ.

But serious thing, my confidence got super rattled after today, putting so much effort into this game is too tiring lol. Gonna make one last push this saturday before a long break from this game, honestly.

A general question to all you Zelda mains, how the actual hell do you land with this character? Got super rattled by trying to land against Fox and Falcon... evmaxy54 evmaxy54 gorl halllppppp
Fast falling down airs, teleport ledges cancels, teleport down to invincible ledgegrab, fall away and charge a phantom to cover you, occasionally fast falling nair, landing with Nayru's Love.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere

Play melee there problem solved lol. It has worked for me p damn well =P

Also

Zelda landing

Against Fox or Falcon

Lel

Go to ledge & hope their reads are Tr4sh

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to do some of the remaining activities. One of them I have to pretend to be someone else and then draw a storyboard of it. :V
As for my main assignment. I already got four ideas down on how to solve the problem of being on crutches, I'll go over it with some of the other students.

Also, late reply to Cress! Cress! , I did destroy the 4 out of 5 sattelites, problem was when I got it down to 50% health remaining, it suddenly spawned those Ganglion Mechs which cause knockdown, which hindered my progress; but I guess it's my fault for ignoring them when they got spawned. Maybe next time, I'll focus on those first when they're spawned and then continue attacking Zu Phrag. :V

Rizen

Smash Legend
^WTF?

About Xenoblade CX, are you using the game's systems? I mean put research probes of the same grade by each other to get more money and put them on sites with good letter ratings for revenue? Similarly put mining probes on site w good production. Upgrade skills and arts in the party menu by selecting them and pressing X. Find the treasure and scenic points for goodies. Do side quests. In battle save up 3000 TP (GP for skells) then activate overdrive and try to get high chains of arts during OD. Get division rewards (I switched to interceptors, they're the most active division everyone is joining) from the console in the blade barracks, then press + in battle to open the menu, X to scroll, and select usable items like personnel patch to heal the party. Go on scout missions and kill enemies with a S above them to get reward points, then do the missions from the same console you get division rewards from, then spend reward points for rare enemy materials you need to upgrade equipment. Go to the arms manufacturer console in armor ally to upgrade arms dealers with miranium for better gear, upgrade skells and armor, create new gear and augments.

All these things will really help you out.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I regret making Hyrule Warriors videos
View attachment 106589
helP

And since I'm talking about it
http://zpk121.wix.com/hyrulewarriors#!elements/cfvg
Go fill your minds with knowledge on elements and weaknesses and stuff.
Jesus christ I know the exact type of person who would do this.

Not IRL thankfully.

It's what I get for making dumb ****ty stuffed animal videos when I was like 10.

Also who remembers Youtube groups because oh man I have weird experiences with earlier Youtube iterations.

Like how the hell did Reserved become a mod?

:150:
Well, he's kinda dum but back then when he was modding, he was actually (somewhat) serious. It could probably shock you if you actually saw his serious posts

But unfortunately, Reserved decided to be himself :^)

Edit: For those who missed out, here's the stream with Ed getting 3rd as Zelda

Last edited:
Top Bottom