• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Metal Sign

Smash Rookie
I really like mango and avocado. Those two have a level of perfection that eclipses all other fruit with such great shade that their very existences quickly become irrelevant.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Bananas and grapes are S Tier gorls, how many times do we have to go over this gorls?!

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
idk a million years ago we had the idea of playing an mmo together but we never decided to do one (dungeon fighter sounds like a great idea)
DFO is fabtastic. B-but... I dislike playing on my computer.

btw that is a very Zelda song, right?

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Oranges fresh is wayyyy better than apple (because I may or may not be allergic to fresh apples). However, you can make apple into a bunch of yummy desserts, so apple wins overall imo.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Oranges fresh is wayyyy better than apple (because I may or may not be allergic to fresh apples). However, you can make apple into a bunch of yummy desserts, so apple wins overall imo.
You can't be allergic to apples.

Stop lying.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'd ask if anyone would be up for some matches today. But playing Xenoblade X right now. And doing Chapter 9. :secretkpop:

I'll most likely check tomorrow on all of Lucina's combos on Yoshi, Rosaluxembourg, Bowser Jr. and Wario.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
we're always positive
when it doesn't involve zelda, that is

you filthy w**** c***:secretkpop:

Yoyoenix91

Smash Rookie
NNID
Yoyoenix91
3DS FC
4425-1925-6141
I used to play Zelda a lot in PM and Smash 4, but for some reason, I'm drifting from her. Ever since I started playing with Cloud and Palutena... I know that when Bayonetta comes out, I'm probably going to drop everything just to focus on her.

Poor Zelda. :- (

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
On a brighter and nicer note. I saw Episode 39 of Gintama 2015. New OP for the Assassination Arc and a new ED too. The ED Theme sounds really nice and catchy. And the episode was very action packed, and it had a somewhat high budget for a Shonen Anime. :V

Inb4videogetsremovedduetocopyrightclaimstoSunriseandNamcoBandai. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Sepia_Trace

Smash Cadet
NNID
SepiatoneLie
Ok, so are there visitation hours? Haha how does this work? Can he still collect rent in jail like Monopoly? :p Roll doubles CPU!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
After lmao for a good 5 minutes from the last 2 pages I'm just going to say (again) that I love this thread and it's top tier for a reason.

Also where's @Space Stranger when you need him with all this happening.

Sure. Also cucumbers are pretty good.
Cucumbers are indeed nice. I've also had Red Onion and Peppers too.
Red Onion... oh boy, it's nice I will give you that. But, jeez is the after taste you get from it REALLY strong. o_o (I rarely have it, only time I do is if I'm either going out for a meal or when my family and I are having something different from a certain shop).

Peppers are super nice too. Especially Red and Orange Peppers, Yellow are quite nice too, although I'd say that Yellow might be a bit sour for me. I forgot whether it's Yellow or Orange Peppers that are sour or not. :V

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
Does anyone else find it very fitting that CPU 3 got bannedT with a gaycat avatar :secretkpop:

Last edited:
Top Bottom