• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Went out shopping with my parents, and I've come back with three Amiibos. Jigglypuff, Falco and Shovel Knight. :yeahboi:
And a Mario 8-bit Display for my Amiibos too. It looks really nice, and I'm gonna top up my Nintendo Account again with a gift card I bought. So I can get Corrin and Bayonetta. :V

And I'll be checking the pilot of Dagashi Kashi too. :3

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Last batch of Miiverse posts
Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 10.00.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 10.00.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 9.54.49 PM.png

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, as I was browsing Smashboards, I found out this is apparently a thing and its being used as an avatar...

This is... so weird... Rosalina (fan art), why? O_o

Last edited:

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Now I see why even non-zelda mains love this place......

actually no, I'm still clueless

:150:
I'm one of them as well. Despite being here for a while, I still don't get how a simple emoticon gets instant likes either. But I do know that it works. :secretkpop:

See?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
:secretkpop: is like the Zelda social's national flag it is the symbol of the place's (trashy) culture

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Should I join Zelda Social's trashy culture or should I run away while I still can?

:150:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
:secretkpop: is like the Zelda social's national flag it is the symbol of the place's (trashy) culture
And is this the propaganda poster?

I couldn't find the "what is life" comic... so Zelda has to look awesome instead of pathetic. :p

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Feeling a bit tired, but I've got my lunch cooking right now. And I saw that Ross and Barry from Game Grumps are now doing a Genocide Run in Undertale. I'll just say this. I cannot bring myself to watch a Genocide Run. D: (I just can't.)

Also, I'll be doing more of the usual research for Lucina stuff. :V

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64

Feeling a bit tired, but I've got my lunch cooking right now. And I saw that Ross and Barry from Game Grumps are now doing a Genocide Run in Undertale. I'll just say this. I cannot bring myself to watch a Genocide Run. D: (I just can't.)

Also, I'll be doing more of the usual research for Lucina stuff. :V

The only way someone would attempt Undertale's Genocide run is if he or she was a completionist. I'm one of them, but after what I've experienced in the Pacifist run, the Genocide run might do more than emotionally tear me apart.

In other words...

Last edited:
Top Bottom