• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
wow cenizas

way to go

and to think i trusted you

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The kind of stuff that contributes to bans

You should know all about it :^)
Inane ****posts that instigates a series of low-quality posts for 10+ pages, thus locking one of the most active threads of the Smash 4 sub-forum?

Doesn't ring a bell.

krazySyko

Smash Cadet
Hey Macchiato Macchiato ,

I recently learned of some smash weeklies that recently started up in our area. They're every Thursday starting at 6 at a place called The Cave Gaming Center in Fairfax, which is apparently right near GMU. I've been thinking of checking it out sometime soon, just figured I'd let you know in case you're looking for any offline smash nearby.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Rizen Rizen what is this junk
My Mii Brawler is terrible lol. Though watching these matches I should be attacking more than I'm rolling. I found it by searching the images associated with my usual internet moniker, found a Smash Bros. image, saw my Ty Lee Mii and was curious (then a little embarrassed). You can keep them up, I'm just amused/perplexed that you uploaded them. Speaking of Brawler, the sourspot of his DAir kills at like... 120-130%, it's weird.

Another interesting find was this:
With the title I wasn't sure if it was me losing quickly. Instead it's the uploader (?) losing to my sloppy performance as Ganondorf. Hey, at least I'm winning in this one :lick:
Sometimes I upload vids to evaluate my game. I did worse the first vid then caught on so I was looking into the spacing and what worked. TBH I have little experience in many MUs (miis). Wifi games aren't serious anyway.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Some Miiverse posts I found hilarious on the "Support Zelda" page.
Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 10.02.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 9.58.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 9.58.48 PM.png

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Sometimes I upload vids to evaluate my game. I did worse the first vid then caught on so I was looking into the spacing and what worked. TBH I have little experience in many MUs (miis). Wifi games aren't serious anyway.
Makes sense, I should probably do that more often. Sometimes when I'm playing people I get frustrated and honestly don't know why I'm losing. That's probably when I should save my games (unless the game is just funny/cool).

Miis need more exposure, both players and opponents. One of my pipe dreams is to have the 1111 default/guest size Miis available for use in For Glory.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just tried out my new razer today, and my god... My face feels really smooth. Also had my breakfast as well, and going to watch the remainder of the Smash 4 tournament that happened at Xanadu. :yeahboi:

This character Hotaru Shidare shares the same voice actor with Azusa Nakano from K-On!.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Hey Macchiato Macchiato ,

I recently learned of some smash weeklies that recently started up in our area. They're every Thursday starting at 6 at a place called The Cave Gaming Center in Fairfax, which is apparently right near GMU. I've been thinking of checking it out sometime soon, just figured I'd let you know in case you're looking for any offline smash nearby.
Ooh I was interested but I can't go. I have track practice everyday and I get home at 6. Not including eating, homework, and procrastinating so I can't. I wish I could do

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just saw the remainder of Xanadu. Shame DK Will didn't win the Smash 4 tournament, but congrats to him for getting 2nd place. And congrats to Remzi for getting 1st.

And I saw the pilot episode for Myriad Colors Phantom World (Musaigen no Phantom World). It was alright, had some fanservice here and there, and somehow KyoAni does it again. They added in limbo dancing. Will continue watching it to see if the series gets any better, but I'm keeping my expectations fairly low on this one. :V

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Oh wait I never told you gorls about my last monthly.
I went solo Zelda because Ive done solo Lucas and solo Wii Fit Trainer, so why not solo Zelda? (BECAUSE SHE'S TERRIBLE)
First round was your average For Glory Link so he didn't know how to spam 2 win when we played on Battlefield and Dreamland. Easy win. :p
Second round was against a Pikachu that let me do a 50% combo on him... Yeah... he really had no reason to lose and he still lost.
Third round was against Yoshi and Yoshi is as gross as usual.
Fourth round was against the Pikachu again and he won. He said that I need to pick a better character to beat him but then I reminded him that I just beat him 2 rounds ago as Zelda and he shut up. (It was mostly a friendly joke but still.) I'll admit that I yelled SWEET RELEASE FROM THE TERRIBLENESS THAT IS ZELDA after I lost the last game.
Only 9 people but I'd rather not do solo Zelda at something with more people.
http://challonge.com/TBTMonthly9

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp. Tried Chapter 9, and what they've said is true. It's difficult. o_o

Six enemies to fight during a boss fight, and they're around the same level as me. Maybe I should grind till I'm about 38 - 40 before facing them. (Since I cannot use my Skell at all during the boss fight.)

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Welp. Tried Chapter 9, and what they've said is true. It's difficult. o_o

Six enemies to fight during a boss fight, and they're around the same level as me. Maybe I should grind till I'm about 38 - 40 before facing them. (Since I cannot use my Skell at all during the boss fight.)
i warned you gorl
Chapter 10 is even worse :yeahboi:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
i warned you gorl
Chapter 10 is even worse :yeahboi:
Don't worry, I'll grind to a high enough level, and give Miranium to the following Manufacturers to get better stuff. :secretkpop:

Also, thought I'd show this clip from a match I had against maXy. :yeahboi:

Will say, aside from this pretty dope moment. This was one of the worst matches I've ever uploaded, since I played REALLY badly. :V (Not counting that one Palutena v Zelda MU I had against Macchiato Macchiato because I felt like uploading that one for the laughs. :secretkpop:)

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I'm finally off to France! I'm waiting in the airport now.

Holy **** though! I almost had a heart attack because as I was checking in to get my boarding pass the woman at the counter told me that "you can't fly to France with a one-way ticket" and that the system wouldn't let her check me in. Well, she was wrong and everything was fine, but it still scared the **** out of me for the 5 minutes it took for her to verify lmao.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
That's great Gay Ginger Gay Ginger ! iirc this trip sounded like it was gonna be really fun for you, so I'm glad to hear about no random road blocks happening to keep you from it! Let us know when you're safely there.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp girls. I'm still experimenting all of Lucina's available true combos on the cast. Up to Bowser Jr. right now, and so far, it seems that out of the characters I've tested SHFFUAir > FSmash on, it TCs up to either 25% or 30%. :V

And don't worry @Ffamran, I may eventually read that one series you mentioned before. :secretkpop:

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
Hey gorls. Remember all of the amiibo I posted about in the past? Well, I've finally got around training them. So far, I've got down Mario, Dr. Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Rosalina. Yeah, I have a lot more characters to go. It's kinda why I've been gone for a few days, including working on other matters. Why I mention this to begin with? After some hours spent training my Peach amiibo, I thought only one thing.

I should main Peach.
Ok, I'm not really maining her. But I am trying her out, since the technical shenanigans I've seen people do with her amazes me. So no worries; I'm staying here as is.

krazySyko

Smash Cadet
Ooh I was interested but I can't go. I have track practice everyday and I get home at 6. Not including eating, homework, and procrastinating so I can't. I wish I could do
Aww that's too bad. If any other local stuff comes up I'll try to let you know though! Next thing I know of in the state is a southern VA local that I might be driving down to for tekken/smash on the 30th.

I actually at some point wanna start figuring out what people are around for the local scene though, since I'd be willing to host offline sessions for smash like I do occasionally for Tekken. From what I know I feel like more stuff happens in Maryland, so more VA stuff would be cool.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
That's great Gay Ginger Gay Ginger ! iirc this trip sounded like it was gonna be really fun for you, so I'm glad to hear about no random road blocks happening to keep you from it! Let us know when you're safely there.
Thanks, sis.

I made it to the airport in France in one piece, haha. I didn't have a direct flight, so it took a bit longer. For some reason it was much cheaper to go from Boston --> New York --> Paris than to just fly Boston --> Paris directly.

I'm waiting there now for my host dad's flight to come in from Miami (he was on a business trip), and when he gets here in a few hours, we're going to drive home together and I'll meet the rest of the family.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Next batch of "Daily Decrease of IQ levels courtesy of Miiverse Posts: Support Zelda"!
Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 10.00.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 10.00.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 9.57.58 PM.png

Top Bottom