• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Noooooooo

All the good anime avatars. Don't make me ask for the anime. Too kawaii to resist ;-;

I'm already gonna watch Brooklyn 99. Spare me
B99 is sooo good.

Did the new eps start yet?

:093:

Just checked, they totally did!

I usually watch on Hulu but the newest one is only on Plus right now so... I'll probably just wait it out for now.

Aw yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss

The marathon will be longer for me then, which is a good thing. I already have good first impressions on the show :D

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Aw yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss

The marathon will be longer for me then, which is a good thing. I already have good first impressions on the show :D
Glad you're enjoying it! Definitely one of my favorite comedies right now.
It's actually really accurate.

Anthony Higgs is the only guy I remember from Other M. I don't even wanna call Samus in that game, "Samus"

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
wow you guys are just hating on games today lets spread the love by talking about games we love
For example I <3 Fire Emblem Awakening

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I made a list of my favourite games a while ago but I can't be bothered to go through my posts and find it.

I adore Heavy Rain and that game deserves more attention. Seriously, go buy Heavy Rain if you haven't played it. The plot is so good.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I'll be honest, I really liked the idea of Other M. Fleshing out Samus' personality is a great idea, and I even think her talking could have worked as long as she didn't talk every single second in a boring monologue. Other M could have been great but it was executed horribly

oh and might as well list my favorite games
1. Xenoblade Chronicles
2. Fire Emblem Awakening
3. Metroid Prime (can't decide which one)
4. Paper Mario TTYD
5. LOZ Twilight Princess

Last edited:

Themeatgrinder

Smash Cadet
NNID
Badboi117
3DS FC
0130-2293-8436
I'll be honest, I really liked the idea of Other M. Fleshing out Samus' personality is a great idea, and I even think her talking could have worked as long as she didn't talk every single second in a boring monologue. Other M could have been great but it was executed horribly

1. Xenoblade Chronicles
2. Fire Emblem Awakening
4. Paper Mario TTYD
5. LOZ Twilight Princess
So u think TP is better than MM?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
If nothing else I heard the gameplay was really good
Also weren't the things people hate about other M mostly because of how the English game was excecuted + western culture misinterpreting stuff. Granted the western base is who love Metroid more.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
THE BABY!

Anime discussion stop! ;_;

I have to begin watching anime again after these next couple of weeks are over. I'm missing out on so much.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Minish Cap is love and Life maybe its jut that I have a thing for GBA games (plz Nintendo let me buy GBA games on the 3DS I wouls spend like $60 at least)

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (Gamecube)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Super Nintendo)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Metroid: Prime (Gamecube)
Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA)
Super Smash Brothers: Melee (Gamecube)
The Simpsons: Hit and Run (Gamecube)
Counter Strike: Source (PC)
Garry's Mod (PC)
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
Little Big Planet (PS3)
Little Big Planet 2 (PS3)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
Battlefield 3 (PS3)
Punch Out!! (Wii)
Mario Kart: Double Dash! (Gamecube)
Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (PS3)
Super Smash Brothers for Wii U (Wii U)
>Games I give a damn about

1. Xenoblade Chronicles
2. Fire Emblem Awakening
4. Paper Mario TTYD
5. LOZ Twilight Princess
The way she followed Adam's orders was just creepy. Like, damn. I really love this comparison someone made:

"Here, let’s bring this into the real world. You have a rocket launcher, the ability to call on an airstrike, and you know the terrain better than the enemy. You’re up against a tank.

Now imagine the solution the two of you come up with, is for you to punch the tank, because your commanding officer thinks you might blow your own people’s heads off with the rocket launcher and he refuses to let you call in an airstrike because he needs to save the minutes. What does this say, about his low opinion of you? When the tank kills everyone despite you punching it, because he’s an idiot, what does this tell us about your high opinion of him?"

Probably the only good thing I've ever read on a Feminist blog.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Favorite games of all time?

Pikmin 2. 100% twice in my life, but I have beat it quite a bit of times before. Pikmin 2 is just so fun! Has so many amazing small details. Amazing enemy design. Treasures being based off real life objects was glorious!

Pikmin 2 just makes me so happy! <3

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
well idk what game "we" all love besides Smash so plz understand
lol, fair enough

I like FE, but FE:A just dumbed down so much stuff (removed constitution+weapon weight, replaced Rescue with broken af Pair Up, Second Seals, etc) and had really bland characters (I only liked Cherche; even then I didn't use her much because of how many archers there were).

I was thinking about starting FE5 tonight and pretty much every other night since October but mechanics like fatigue and indoor/outdoor battles sound annoying to someone that started from FE7 and hasn't had to deal with them before.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
If nothing else I heard the gameplay was really good
Also weren't the things people hate about other M mostly because of how the English game was excecuted + western culture misinterpreting stuff. Granted the western base is who love Metroid more.
Yeah the gameplay was pretty fun...but it wasn't Metroid gameplay.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was because of the English game and translation stuff.
Well finally some1 agrees with me
I do like the three games, but I much prefer TP

I would list my favourite games, but I can't really be bothered, and my opinion changes like the weather anyway.
yay people agree

Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (Gamecube)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Super Nintendo)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Metroid: Prime (Gamecube)
Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA)
Super Smash Brothers: Melee (Gamecube)
The Simpsons: Hit and Run (Gamecube)
Counter Strike: Source (PC)
Garry's Mod (PC)
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
Little Big Planet (PS3)
Little Big Planet 2 (PS3)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
Battlefield 3 (PS3)
Punch Out!! (Wii)
Mario Kart: Double Dash! (Gamecube)
Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (PS3)
Super Smash Brothers for Wii U (Wii U)
>Games I give a damn about

The way she followed Adam's orders was just creepy. Like, damn. I really love this comparison someone made:

"Here, let’s bring this into the real world. You have a rocket launcher, the ability to call on an airstrike, and you know the terrain better than the enemy. You’re up against a tank.

Now imagine the solution the two of you come up with, is for you to punch the tank, because your commanding officer thinks you might blow your own people’s heads off with the rocket launcher and he refuses to let you call in an airstrike because he needs to save the minutes. What does this say, about his low opinion of you? When the tank kills everyone despite you punching it, because he’s an idiot, what does this tell us about your high opinion of him?"

Probably the only good thing I've ever read on a Feminist blog.
My favorite part with Samus and Adam in Other M is the part where she has to enter an extremely hot, fatal environment and Adam tells her to not activate her Varia Suit. And she listens. "I'm going to risk my life because my stupid commander told me to not activate something that only helps me, and won't hurt anyone else!" 10/10 writing right here.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
lol, fair enough

I like FE, but FE:A just dumbed down so much stuff (removed constitution+weapon weight, replaced Rescue with broken af Pair Up, Second Seals, etc) and had really bland characters (I only liked Cherche; even then I didn't use her much because of how many archers there were).

I was thinking about starting FE5 tonight and pretty much every other night since October but mechanics like fatigue and indoor/outdoor battles sound annoying to someone that started from FE7 and hasn't had to deal with them before.
I'm going to get some heat for this but Shadow Dragon is my second favorite FE game.
I have a thing for simple games

Top Bottom