• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Best FPS right here. :4wario2:

Nah but really, Doom and Wolfenstein are pretty fun. Haven't tried out the latest Wolfenstein.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I just realized something.

I've never owned an FPS.

The closest thing I have is Uprising or Mario Party minigames.

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
My favorite shooter game is trying to hit people with Din's Fire. It's a bad game. I usually can't hit anyone :secretkpop:
You would've LOVED playing against my friends in Brawl; none of them knew how to air dodge.
I could carry them off stage with a flurry of fireballs to their deaths :joyful:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I just realized something.

I've never owned an FPS.

The closest thing I have is Uprising or Mario Party minigames.
You're not really miss anything, the online community is bad for FPS, and modern FPS look the same to me now

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
The only FPS I have is the demo of an iOS game called N.O.V.A. 2. I suck at it. I played Halo once when I was young, but it didn't interest me and I went back to playing PSO. I might pick up a Halo game later on for the heck of it, but I suck at FP games in general (like Mirror's Edge) and most other shooters are too gory for me.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You're not really miss anything, the online community is bad for FPS, and modern FPS look the same to me now
TF2 looks like a Pixar film crossed with The Simpsons humor. I wouldn't discredit all FPS games out there.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
TF2 looks like a Pixar film crossed with The Simpsons humor. I wouldn't discredit all FPS games out there.
Isn't that a 3rd person shooter though? edit: never mind it a first person shooter.

Last edited:

Soul.

Some shooters are good for what they are, but eh. I dunno. I watch videos of shooting games every now and then but they just don't catch my interest.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
guys

the original fps

:4duckhunt:

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Eh.

If I here anymore hype around my campus about Black Ops 3 or whatever it is and how innovative it is, I'm just going to start playing Smash right there and then to prevent myself from proving them wrong.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Isn't that actually why he got into smash? Because Sakurai considered him one of the most popular FPS shooters of all time?
I think so. Duck Hunt's pretty iconic.

Either way, be sure to tell your local CoD and Halo fanboys that their entire genre was started by Nintendo.

:secretkpop:

also
FPS shooters
@ Lavani Lavani

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I used to play a lot of Halo 1 multiplayer with my best friend when I was in like, Primary School LOL

I miss that.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I don't really like Zero Skill Samus as a character though, but maybe I will give Metroid a try one day.

Masterchef is so much cooler than metroid HURr

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So it turns out a bad essay I made in a rush just to have something to give to my teacher was apparently good enough to get an above average grade.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I am back from my deviant art binge. Found lots of good stuff. Problem is that I'm down to a quarter heart so I am going to get some sleep soon or I'll get a game over at the age of 21! I need to live long enough to experience some of the stuff I've seen. Maybe I'll post a few things later...(SFW stuff of course!)
I enjoy romance myself. But crossover ones outside of Smash are just... no. *Shudders from finding Sora x Madoka fanart*
I agree on the cross over stuff. Don't worry, all I looked for was 2 characters from the same game who do show some slight romance in said game so it's all good.
I can tell
View attachment 49234
Sorry, not sorry
:redface:How fitting.:redface: It's all good though. Perfect timing on my part!;)

(I like my eye contact/face to face action the most thoughEmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrass)

Me every 5 minutes from my binge earlier in the day.

Last edited:
Noooooooo

All the good anime avatars. Don't make me ask for the anime. Too kawaii to resist ;-;

I'm already gonna watch Brooklyn 99. Spare me

Top Bottom