• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

"is there any hope for competitive Smash 3DS"
"no because you're playing the inferior version"
lol

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
If you wanna see cute British girls in Japan. Then have fun with it. :p

I guess it's good that I don't care about that franchise. Since in my opinion, that series is just... awful. I'll stick with Team Fortress 2. =w= *Unboxes another Market Gardener* ;_;
COD is complete cr*p imo. Only fps I really like is ro2, and insurgency, which I still don't play much. I played tf2, and it was awesome when I played it, but hats were just too much. but I quit that a while ago.

Soul.

CoD sucks. Kids raging sucks. Realism sucks. Moreover, Activision sucks.
Everyone else is like "Splatoon will be our lord and savior."
pokkén pls

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
COD is complete cr*p imo. Only fps I really like is ro2, and insurgency, which I still don't play much. I played tf2, and it was awesome when I played it, but hats were just too much. but I quit that a while ago.
Yeah. It is just terrible. I've been with TF2 for about nearly seven years now. Been playing since the Scout Update, funny that it's the only online FPS I'll ever touch... Besides Splatoon which I'll give a shot once it comes out in a month's time. :D

Just gimme that Spy vs Engie Update soon Valve! (And maybe a Strange Short Circuit too... ;_; )

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
The box art is the same as Black Ops 1...

Yeah... fantastic, Activision, reinforce the belief that CoD is the same game with a different color of paint each year... Black Ops 2 actually tried something different from what I remember and Advanced Warefare made some adjustments to the gameplay... JEEZUS, MAN.
Honestly, BLOPSIII looks just like AW, just with ROBOTS!

I miss when COD was set during the Cold War era.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Yeah. It is just terrible. I've been with TF2 for about nearly seven years now. Been playing since the Scout Update, funny that it's the only online FPS I'll ever touch... Besides Splatoon which I'll give a shot once it comes out in a month's time. :D

Just gimme that Spy vs Engie Update soon Valve! (And maybe a Strange Short Circuit too... ;_; )
I started playing like, right after the mannconomy I think, and quit a bit after mvm. I sold all my items I had except for one, a fishcake, because it was probably my favorite item. I've started playing dota 2 now in place of tf2, but might quit that soon.

tf2 is filled with kids much like COD is now, which is really why I quit. that and I don't really enjoy fps' in general

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I started playing like, right after the mannconomy I think, and quit a bit after mvm. I sold all my items I had except for one, a fishcake, because it was probably my favorite item. I've started playing dota 2 now in place of tf2, but might quit that soon.

tf2 is filled with kids much like COD is now, which is really why I quit. that and I don't really enjoy fps' in general
That is the main problem. Many COD Kids try to jump onto it thinking it's just like that series when it is not. When it first went F2P, what was hilarious when some players asked "How do you sprint?". Plus, I feel like I'll be playing for a long time until they decide to shut down the servers and services for it.

I will await for the glorious day when the Strange Short Circuit comes out! (And maybe when the Stickybomb Launcher gets another nerf. :troll:)

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
pokkén pls
I had someone at school ask me why people play games like Pokemon and ramble on about how it's not realistic and such. He told me the only video games he really played were CoD and FIFA.

mfw
unamused jaguar.png

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I started TF2 around the Heavy update, I quit when over 50% of the player base inexplicably became bronies.

Well, the real reason I quit was because my first computer suddenly began running at literally 9fps after one of the Halloween updates, then when I got a new computer year or two later a lot of stuff had changed (in terms of friends that played, over half my highlander team quitting, and new unlocks mainly) and I didn't have the same appreciation for the game.

It's the only FPS I enjoyed though, and arguably the best game I've ever played not called Smash. I put over
3000 hours
into it. Scout+Medic best competitive classes, Pyro best screwaround/highlander class.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
3000 hours
asdf.png

0_o

I think the game I've put the most time into is...

Smash? 200+ hours on 3DS

might have more on Brawl or HeartGold or Ranger: Shadows of Almia or Plants Vs. Zombies or Rumble Blast

Last edited:

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
uhh
I don't quite get the laughter. It's pretty obvious CoD tries to be a game with realistic ****
Lmao Call of Duty is the furthest thing from realistic. Sure it may look somewhat realistic but the gameplay is so cartoonish and arcadey what with all the crazy *** killstreaks (Dogs, Chopper Gunners, Swarms, _NUKES_). I mean, this is a series where a freakin' tomahawk can take down a helicopter just by scraping it.

CoD isn't trying to be Battlefield.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
OMG

Look at dis un-amused clapping.
Peach is the second sassiest character in Smash imo (after Zelda ofc). Melee's "Did I win?" is still the best victory animation in any game.

Peach is a high class gorl and should be respected. Also she's scary af in Sm4sh so there's that too.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
uhh
I don't quite get the laughter. It's pretty obvious CoD tries to be a game with realistic ****
Nooooo.

A realistic war game would be ARMA or Insurgency. Then there's games that incorporate real military tactics like Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Battlefield to an extent. There's nothing realistic about COD except that you're using actual firearms (even then, they still get stuff about that wrong). It's designed almost like an arcade shooter.

Soul.

Lmao Call of Duty is the furthest thing from realistic. Sure it may look somewhat realistic but the gameplay is so cartoonish and arcadey what with all the crazy *** killstreaks (Dogs, Chopper Gunners, Swarms, _NUKES_). I mean, this is a series where a freakin' tomahawk can take down a helicopter just by scraping it.

CoD isn't trying to be Battlefield.
Nooooo.

A realistic war game would be ARMA or Insurgency. Then there's games that incorporate real military tactics like Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Battlefield to an extent. There's nothing realistic about COD except that you're using actual firearms (even then, they still get stuff about that wrong). It's designed almost like an arcade shooter.
uhh sure, whatever. I don't want to play a game where kids rage in your headphones for losing.
and also the tryhard gamertags/clans.
I don't care if it tries to be an arcade shooter.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
uhh sure, whatever. I don't want to play a game where kids rage in your headphones for losing.
and also the tryhard gamertags/clans.
I don't care if it tries to be an arcade shooter.
That's great and all, but you're acting as if you haven't even played COD.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Posting 3DS play time stats sounds like fun so here are a few of mine:

Total Play Time: roughly 3352

Top 3 Most Played Games (time-wise):
1. Pokemon X (699:05 hours wtf)
2. Pokemon Black (562:48 hours)
3. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (502:28 hours)

Hours of Smash 3DS played: 408:56

I have played way too much 3DS. I need to get a life :/

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Well this took a bit of trial and error.

Brawl Zelda with an elevator.

Needs a bit more fine tuning.

Now the question is does this make Brawl Zelda any better

(idk the answer I never played Zelda in Brawl)

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
pokkén pls
It's not even kids raging. It's mostly adult men 17-30 throwing homophobic and misogynistic slurs.

http://www.notinthekitchenanymore.com/

For any one interested in how bad harassment is for women gamers, check this site out. It's disgusting, and similar harassment like this against gay players is why I never play anything with voice chat.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Well this took a bit of trial and error.

Brawl Zelda with an elevator.

Needs a bit more fine tuning.

How many things data-wise have been alikened to SSB4's Elevator out of curiosity? I can tell the angle is 91 (Or at least slightly in as well as up.) damage is still the same as Brawl, as well as what looks to be the startup. Either way this is incredible.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
You people talk about FPS & you didn't even talk about the best game ever?

Or the other best game ever?

SMH ;_;

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
How many things data-wise have been alikened to SSB4's Elevator out of curiosity? I can tell the angle is 91 (Or at least slightly in as well as up.) damage is still the same as Brawl, as well as what looks to be the startup. Either way this is incredible.
I made the startup 6 frames.

The launch angle was kind of weird.
The trajectory was put at a value of 60.
The game seemed to use both values (first and second hits) at the same time (damage, knockback, angle) when I tried to use the move so I basically set the ground reappearing version to zero in everything.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
My favorite shooter game is trying to hit people with Din's Fire. It's a bad game. I usually can't hit anyone :secretkpop:

Seriously though, I hate FPS games for the same reason Ginger said. Going online is horrible, especially with all the racist, sexist, and homophobic things people say

Soul.

It's not even kids raging. It's mostly adult men 17-30 throwing homophobic and misogynistic slurs.

For any one interested in how bad harassment is for women gamers, check this site out. It's disgusting, and similar harassment like this against gay players is why I never play anything with voice chat.
Really because all I've heard from CoD is kids raging.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla

Yeah, it's pretty bad that some 20 year old is immature enough to me a f** just because I dropshotted him with an MP7.

Voice chat is a terrible thing.

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Really because all I've heard from CoD is kids raging.
Listen to some of the audio clips from the website I linked. You'll understand.

Or just watch this video. It's Halo, not CoD, but the audience is basically the same.
*warning: a lot of homophobic slurs

You're all forgetting the best fps of all time.
smh

(I still play it from time to time)
Nope - the best is

It's about the only FPS I'll play. And I love taking on cheatin' Dark Sims :D

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Best FPS is

pls everyone

Pokemon Snap U Game Freak what are you doing
literally Fatal Frame beat you to it

Last edited:
Golden Eye was amazing. I'm generally ass at FPS because my aiming abilities are garbage, but Golden Eye alleviates that with the auto aiming :^)

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Best FPS is

pls everyone

Pokemon Snap U Game Freak what are you doing
literally Fatal Frame beat you to it
I'm trying to be really excited for Fatal Frame, but f****ng boob physics and skimpy clothing on the female protagonists (of course <_<) are taking a lot of the excitement away.

I'll probably still buy it though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom