• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Aaand just as cats are fun to live with, they're also a pain. Namely when they're chasing each other around the house (what I like to call stampeding) and they end up running into my room, jumping onto my bed, and consequently onto my laptop. They did something to this page's layout, but I fixed it by reloading the tab. Cats. :glare:
I like when they lay down on my laptop and class work.
I didn't want those anyways :)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I like when they lay down on my laptop and class work.
I didn't want those anyways :)
I teach mine early on not to step, sit, or lay on my laptop. They just lay on me instead :bee:

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I think I just accidently made Project M Zelda in Smash 4... if you hit Zelda while she is setting Din's Blaze she can instantly set another on the stage.

Edit: Wow this is awesome! You can have a stage full of Blazes lmao

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Uhhh @ 「 Derk 」 「 Derk 」 is it possible to use rejection and make it only flip because I just did. Kirby used his final cutter to recover and I flipped it and I'm 100% sure it doesn't have super armor

I think I just accidently made Project M Zelda in Smash 4... if you hit Zelda while she is setting Din's Blaze she can instantly set another on the stage.
Omg Zelda in teams

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
That wording about creating Project M Zelda made me laugh, but not the point:
Doubles potential? Combined with Squall pushing attacks forward, the reappearing windbox of it allowing partners to score KOs, and now this? Not to mention character specific advantages like Din's for Ness, reflected tree for Villager to pocket, etc. Zelda seems very good in doubles now.

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Zelda + Falco to use his lazer and cancel Zelda's lag on Blaze. I literally just set up a stage full of explosions...

Edit: it seems you can have 3 Din's Blaze active at the same time. Sakurai did you copy PM? :awesome:
You can spawn an infinite amount but any past 3 will just cause them to reset.

Edit 2: You can have a continuous wall of Blazes as long as they explode at different times and there is not more than 3 on the stage. After I play around with this a little more I will record it, this is amazing.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Zelda + Falco to use his lazer and cancel Zelda's lag on Blaze. I literally just set up a stage full of explosions...

Edit: it seems you can have 3 Din's Blaze active at the same time. Sakurai did you copy PM? :awesome:
You can spawn an infinite amount but any past 3 will just cause them to reset.
Zelda + Megaman seems legit now. I still think as of now, Villager is Zelda's Doubles BFF though, haha.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Picked a bunch of characters against the CPU, because I've only played actual matches maybe one day in the past three weeks and wanted to see where I was at with some characters/mess around with customs/derust.

Ike and Jigglypuff are not the characters for me.

Palutena is awkward but interesting, and even with customs on I've noticed I don't use her B moves much, so I might not mind playing her in a non-customs environment. Might lab with this character more.

My Dedede is worse than my day 1 Palutena now despite being my most played character overall, this is pathetic.

I can see the rust on my Rosalina/Greninja but they're still my #1/#2 by a long shot.

Lucario might actually be a better fit for me than Meta Knight; amusing, because I expected to main Lucario pre-release but dropped him early on for feeling really different and clunky. Now that I understand him a bit better I think I can see some hope with him.

Ganondorf may be a future interest.

I'm still not picking up Zelda, no matter how fun elevators are.

I think I'll be spending some lab time with Lucario and maybe Palutena. I'm still iffy about Meta Knight and should probably just accept he's not a good fit for me, but I'm going to stay stubborn and try.

Also, Shifting Shuriken and Aether Drive are amazing customs.

/deardiary

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
This will work with any character that can quickly cancel Zelda's Blaze so she can start another one. I tried Mega Man but I couldn't control his pellets and Din's at the same time lol. His pellets cancel Din's Blaze too quickly if you shoot more than one. This could be extremely useful in an edge guard situation where you set up 3 traps offstage. I would say its well worth the trade of 3~6% damage for the possibility of 40%+ lol.

Edit:
@ 「 Derk 」 「 Derk 」 can yew get a video demonstrating the Rejection follow ups and the wind box thing if yew can?
Idk if I can do all the control inputs for both characters. I may try later, Din's Blaze is pretty fun atm :awesome:

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Considering customs are required for Blaze anyway, (Dr.) Mario with Fast Fireball/Capsule could be better options; less end lag, less damage to Zelda.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Thus, why is make it very clear they're estimates. (That are possibly a couple frames off) The moves I've done were ones whose speed seems unchanged from Brawl's, and their results were very very similar (and even identical) numbers to their Brawl numbers, and that way we can have something to look at until we can get the legit frame data. I'll be careful. :p
AH gurl you are so pretty with the white weave on. Never change...

I just noticed the warning received images on page 1 ha.

Last edited:

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
I was just thinking they should make Peach's red dress give her darkish brown hair and yellow earrings as a Pauline tribute. I would place this in the Peach social but that place is an empty void and I thought it was a cool shower thought I wanted to share.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Pick-up Gurus should all be caught, lined up, and exiled to an island in the middle of nowhere.

Disgusting human beings.

http://tinyurl.com/q4449zl

Edit: Changed link for containing the r word.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Thanks for noticing that :p. I don't really expect most people will read it, but even if you're into humanistic ideals, I don't really suggest to read it. It's infuriating.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It's still redirecting to the censored URL lol

EDIT: It works if you copypaste it though instead of clicking on it.

EDIT2: what in the ****

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Omg what the actual ****, stupid censors. Just change the **** for r*pe in the URL if you guys are willing to read.

Anyways yeah, the quotes the article covers are ****ed up as hell. It's incredible that there are people in the world that actually believe the real victims of r*pe are the rapists. Like, these people actually, honestly and genuinely believe this.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Omg what the actual ****, stupid censors. Just change the **** for r*pe in the URL if you guys are willing to read.
Found it
Honestly that guy, what in the flaming ****
The holes in his logic, to "legalize" **** would stop most, if not all ****. Riiiight, everything is that black and white. Apparently he's done it too? Ugh

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl

There's only one food related question yet I got this. I DON'T EAT THAT MUCH. I think choosing all the adorable stuff like Yoshi Bike and Toad gave it to me?

When I did the test a second time but changed the food and car, I got Peach... I don't remember exactly what it said, but I was told that having a plumber around would be good.

not sure if that means Peach eats a lot or clogs up toilets with her princess poop

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I just fought this guy in For Glory that played Marth and it was pretty clear that he wasn't very sure of what he was doing though he at least didn't spam rolls. I beat him rather soundly and then I noticed he was talking through the name tags and basically saying things like "You're better" and "You're too good" and then we played again and I two stocked him.

I'm feeling kinda bad for curb-stomping him now because he looked like such a good sport.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Pick-up Gurus should all be caught, lined up, and exiled to an island in the middle of nowhere.

Disgusting human beings.

http://tinyurl.com/q4449zl

Edit: Changed link for containing the r word.
That thot is horrific omg. That will lead to more ****, it won't solve anything. Can we like arrest him for stupidity?
image.jpg

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I just fought this guy in For Glory that played Marth and it was pretty clear that he wasn't very sure of what he was doing though he at least didn't spam rolls. I beat him rather soundly and then I noticed he was talking through the name tags and basically saying things like "You're better" and "You're too good" and then we played again and I two stocked him.

I'm feeling kinda bad for curb-stomping him now because he looked like such a good sport.
That sounds like a lovely change of pace from what I usually hear of FG name-changers.

I'm kind of glad people can't do that on 3DS lol, though it could be situationally useful for communication I guess.

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Edge guard status: RIP

One cool thing about this is all the explosions seem to share a timer most of the time. When you have 3 out on the stage they always blow up together. You could do a bunch of different traps with a good communication with your partner. Like set 2 Din's Blaze as traps but don't cancel the third one so you have full control over it.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
That thot is horrific omg. That will lead to more ****, it won't solve anything. Can we like arrest him for stupidity?
View attachment 39611
He technically confessed to having r*ped someone in Iceland, but so long as there are no charges against him nothing can be done. Other than that, no, I'm afraid we can't arrest him for being a biggoted idiot :/.

Other pick-up gurus have been seeing their business drop significantly, though. One of them was denied entry to Australia recently for being an overall douche that coerced women into having sex with him. That was what he showed and thaught in his conferences too.

One cool thing about this is all the explosions seem to share a timer most of the time. When you have 3 out on the stage they always blow up together. You could do a bunch of different traps with a good communication with your partner. Like set 2 Din's Blaze as traps but don't cancel the third one so you have full control over it.
That looks sick, man. I really wanna unlock Din's Blaze now >_>...

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
He technically confessed to having r*ped someone in Iceland, but so long as there are no charges against him nothing can be done. Other than that, no, I'm afraid we can't arrest him for being a biggoted idiot :/.

Other pick-up gurus have been seeing their business drop significantly, though. One of them was denied entry to Australia recently for being an overall douche that coerced women into having sex with him. That was what he showed and thaught in his conferences too.
All I can say is, people are idiots and the biggest enemy to the human race is itself. I wish people would develop brains and treat eachother correctly like pls kthxbye

Oh, Zelda's edgeguarding by committing arson on her opponents. That's cool :^)

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
That looks sick, man. I really wanna unlock Din's Blaze now >_>...
She can completely lock down half a stage or more depending on the size. I think I may have broke Zelda in doubles lol...

Oh that easy to dodge no big deal...

well never mind Zelda, just blow up the entire stage!

Top Bottom