• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Well, UU got exciting for like 2 days when Terrakion was introduced to the tier before getting banned to BL. :^)

But OU is like 32% Landourus-T and 25% Rotom-W among other stuff you pretty much see on every team. It's pretty boring IMO.

Soul.

Well actually, UU isn't boring, it's just eh. Gen 4 UU though.
Every team is "pls hav a Mega".

Soul.

>mega audino
>nu
I've been wasting my time watching VGC stuff. VGC as a tier is eh. It's so MU-dependent.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Uh, okay. I tried Sonic. It's working really well so far. Might actually become my secondary.

Amusingly enough, I often forget his specials other than his Up-B exist. Using the spring to gimp people is so fun too.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Uh, okay. I tried Sonic. It's working really well so far. Might actually become my secondary.

Amusingly enough, I often forget his specials other than his Up-B exist. Using the spring to gimp people is so fun too.
both Dspecial and Fspecial, if you time a jump while hitting an opponent you'll follow their trajectory, hit them a second time, then you can follow up with a lot of different things, Nair is the easiest follow up.
Also the spring is more potent at stage spiking then straight gimping people
y'all main sanic and snack but no Pikachu
Cause Pikachu ain't Furret

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
both Dspecial and Fspecial, if you time a jump while hitting an opponent you'll follow their trajectory, hit them a second time, then you can follow up with a lot of different things, Nair is the easiest follow up.
Yeah, I know all of that already, I just have to still get the hang of the character, today is the first time I even touched Sonic.

But I think I already have a promising future with him

Yeah the songs made in that channel are great. Even better because a lot of them have Touhou involved =P

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm not one for heavies either. The reason Greninja clicked so well with me, other than me loving the character, is because of how mobile he is. Heavies make me feel really limited, but Greninja is just pure freedom when it comes to moving around.
Play as Ganondorf and embrace his heaviness! @Lozjam, back me up here. :p

Soul.

Cause Pikachu ain't Furret
But Furret isn't in Smash

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
G-guys
I've started playing Lucina again and she's fun
halp
THE MOP IS GETTING TO ME
edit: lol timing with the video Reserved posted

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Brawl Peach is wayyy more fun than I remembered. Lagless fair, those uair strings, utilt being as strong as it is, vegetables not being super laggy @-@ Peach is definitely the most fun character in Brawl to play. All of her palette swaps looked flawless, too.

On the other hand, I'm still lamenting Zelda's utilt change in Smash 4. Brawl utilt was my favorite kill move. Maybe I should make a thing about my random comments on the changes and stuff from Brawl to Smash 4.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
On the other hand, I'm still lamenting Zelda's utilt change in Smash 4. Brawl utilt was my favorite kill move.

Maybe I should make a thing about my takes on the changes and stuff from Brawl to Smash 4.
I'm sure just about everyone here likes brawl zelda more. All of her not Farore kill options got nerfed (exception with Dair)

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Brawl Peach is wayyy more fun than I remembered. Lagless fair, those uair strings, utilt being as strong as it is, vegetables not being super laggy @-@ Peach is definitely the most fun character in Brawl to play. All of her palette swaps looked flawless, too.

On the other hand, I'm still lamenting Zelda's utilt change in Smash 4. Brawl utilt was my favorite kill move. Maybe I should make a thing about my random comments on the changes and stuff from Brawl to Smash 4.
Eh, I felt that having U-tilt and U-smash was kind of redundant on Brawl Zelda. I love the new combo potential U-tilt has in Smash 4, but they completely butchered U-smash. ;_;

F-tilt also needs to kill earlier in Smash 4.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Waifu game too stronk for Link to handle. ;)

And what a way to commemorate 900 posts, hahaha.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Eh, I felt that having U-tilt and U-smash was kind of redundant on Brawl Zelda. I love the new combo potential U-tilt has in Smash 4, but they completely butchered U-smash. ;_;

F-tilt also needs to kill earlier in Smash 4.
Sis, Brawl utilt was the sassiest kill option. She literally waved goodbye to the opponents while murdering them with sparkles.

I can appreciate Sakurai trying to give Zelda a combo move with the new utilt but I don't like it so I avoid using it like 90% of the time. It's not bad, though unlike usmash.

I'm sure just about everyone here likes brawl zelda more. All of her not Farore kill options got nerfed (exception with Dair)
Brawl Zelda is perfect. She could've been good if Meta Knight and the engine weren't so horrible.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
The existence of Meta Knight and Olimar destroyed Zelda in Brawl for eternity.

Remember when people thought Zelda vs. ICs are 55:45? Those were the times.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
When I found out that Zelda's utilt became a combo move in this game I was literally heartbroken. People who didn't play Zelda didn't even know that move existed so they were so confused when they died to a farewell of sparkles. I would have rather usmash become the combo move in this game but it's the equivalent of a taunt now so lol
The existence of Meta Knight and Olimar destroyed Zelda in Brawl for eternity.

Remember when people thought Zelda vs. ICs are 55:45? Those were the times.
Remember when people thought Zelda was good in general?

:^)

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I wish Sm4sh Zelda was just a port of Brawl Zelda with only the changes to Farore's and to U-tilt. Let's be honest, U-tilt was cool to kill with but it's definitely more useful now than it was in Brawl. Oh, d-air is also better this time.

Everything else staying as it was would have made her mid-high probably u_u

Also, Brawl Marth. That was another thing that destroyed her.

And ICs.

And Snake to a lesser degree :'D

Last edited:
Top Bottom