• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
They're making a pun because of the 3D effect.

You're supposed to call it DDD, or rather, "3D".
But if you don't do that, it looks stupid. Now I'm interested if there's a Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives parody of Dream Drop Distance. :p

And I just remembered that Master Xehanort's English and Japanese voice actors are dead. So, we won't be able to hear Leonard Nimoy or Chikao Ohtsuka in KH3 unless it's through flashbacks...

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Tourney stuff.

Went to a monthly on Saturday. I meant to talk about it sooner but I forgot oops. I faced Gains and he was a nice guy. I then faced a Sonic which I had mixed feelings for. Then I got booped by Rosa but it was really close... ; w ;

And I literally came back from a weekly 4 hours ago. I got 2-1 in bracket, but I got second in amature bracket which is cool. Definitely the highlight is this
IMG_20170201_212736187.jpg

WHEN THE SIBLINGS HAVE TO FACE EACH OTHER IN BRACKET I didn't actually go Zelda lol

IMG_20170201_213450785.jpg

Nammy12 Nammy12 :^)))

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
I was going to ask if you played or if you want to play 3D Dream Drop Distance, but seeing this post makes me want to ask more questions. If you haven't played any of them, then get the first two collections. If you played the main 2 games, then sure since outside of BbS and 3D Dream Drop Distance, the others are kind of "filler" lore which while helpful can be convoluted because of how KH went from simple light vs. dark and good vs. evil as darkness wasn't really evil as proven in CoM, KH2, and technically BbS, but someone got played hard to back-up plans upon back-up plans thy name is Xehanort and a world history that reminds me of Star Wars. If you really, really want to know about the lore, then get the earlier collections before 2.8 for Re:Chain of Memories and the "movie" versions of 358/2 Days and Re:Coded. If you just want to play KH, especially a taste of KH3, then go ahead since 0.2: Birth By Sleep -A Fragmentary Passage- is the closest thing to a KH3 demo. Although, FFXV was said when it was Versus XIII, that stuff that didn't work for it, would be used/tried for KH3 and FFXV is kind of a KH game, but "slower". For all intents and purposes, KH0.2 is the equivalent to FFXV's Episode Duscae and MGSV's Ground Zeroes, except it's part of a collection that includes another game and a movie, the X / chi-based film which serves as the backstory to the entire freaking series as if BbS wasn't enough of a prequel, that wasn't originally a game like in KH1.5 and 2.5.
Ya see... I actually didn't play KH 1, KH 2, KH RE:CoM, KH 3D and KH:BBS. What I have played is KH 358/2 Days (Literally the only reason I attempted to play the Kingdom Hearts series is because of the naming of this game. I vaguely remember the announcement of KH 358/2 Days, KH Coded and KH Birth By Sleep. At first I thought, the naming schemes were very odd because before I remembered we only had KH 1, KH 2 and KH Chain of Memories.), KH Re:Coded (I had a relative who had this game on his mobile phone a long time ago. But I myself only played the remastered version on DS.) and most recently KH X. (The original, not unchained X). As you can probably see I didn't get to play any of the ''main'' KH games and only the spin offs. I'd like to play FFXV sometime because some of my friends said it was good. But at the moment I don't have a lot of free time to allocate to it. That's one of the reasons I'm interested in KH 2.8. KH 0.2 Birth By Sleep -A Fragmentary Passage- seems to be a short game and I'll get the chance to play KH Dream Drop Distance (3D) and a movie of KH kye. ]I don't understand any of the story. For KH 358/2 Days, a guy named Roxas who is the only person in the institution who can wield the keyblade and he was part of the 13th institution and the boss is Xehanort. He left the institution because of his friend (some girl who is his doll?). In the end he end up dead beacuse of Riku. For KH REe:Coded, Micky Mouse is analyzing Sora's book because of a secret message and we have to go through his adventures again but with Fake Sora. The heartless took over the book and Fake Sora has to ''clean'' it. In the end Fake Sora found a girl who was repairing Real Sora's memories. For KH X, the player has to choose one of five animal factions and go collect light or something. I didn't finish playing this game. As you can see my knowledge of the story isn't very good. The experience has been like starting to read a book in the middle and trying to understand it but can't. I've been avoiding all spoilers from the ''main'' games until I get to play them myself.

Other things to consider: do you want to play as Riku or anyone who isn't Sora? If so, then for Riku, your only options are CoM (GBA-only) and Re:CoM (PS2 and part of KH1.5), 358/2 Days (DS-only as in KH2.5, is only a movie), the end of KH2, and 3DDDD -- wow, that looks absolutely stupid as an acronym. If so, but for non-Sora characters, then add KH2 again as you play as Roxas in the beginning and can play as Mickey under certain circumstances and BbS (PSP and KH2.5) for Aqua, Terra, and Ventus, and KH0.2 (PS4-only) for Aqua. Also, some of the games are different in style; KH is the base game, KH2 is more action-y, CoM is a "card-based" game, BbS and KH0.2 which continues from it, but also is a demo for KH3 are more tactical and to some, considered the more difficult KH games, and 3DDDD basically has Pokémon elements since party members are replaced by them. Not sure on 358/2 Days or coded. And finally, in regards to only BbS and KH0.2: can you say "No" to this smile?
Like I've said before, I have played KH 358/2 Days which has my favourite fighting system out of all the previous games that I've played. It has all the institution members and a handful of unlockable characters. My favourite has to be Dual Keyblade Roxas.Very much my favourite KH game to date. On the other hand KH Re:Coded has my favourite leving up/RPG mechanics in the series. The funny thing is I haven't played as Real Sora. I'm assuming Terra, Aqua and Ventus (who looks like Roxas's clone?) is the characters in KH BBS. Don't know anything about them accept they have cool armor with capes and their designs are great. All I know from that game is that an old man is the evil guy with his sidekick. KH CoM's card battles sounds really cool and unique and KH DDD has pokemon like creatures that you can catch and train which I'm intrigued with. And I can't say no to her cute smile.

Given the options since there is going to be the KH 1.5 + 2.5 thing, you might as well just save up and buy all the collections. The only problem is outside of money and not liking some of the games is that 358/2 Days and Re:Coded are not included as games and you can't play CoM as it was on GBA, a 2D, sprite-based game instead of the reworked Re:CoM which is a 3D-modeled game.
Yeah, I'm going to get KH 1.5 + 2.5 first before I get KH 2.8. Hopefully by the time I complete all of these games (I'm a completionist) KH 3 will finally come out. Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Help, I can't stop watching Super Mario Maker videos, I've been stuck in a loop for like two weeks AND THEN I WATCH THE SAME VIDEOS AGAIN
:196:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to get on with this Essay. Going to be putting some of the stuff that I've done into it and then see what I can do to improve it or change it.

Help, I can't stop watching Super Mario Maker videos, I've been stuck in a loop for like two weeks AND THEN I WATCH THE SAME VIDEOS AGAIN
If you're watching CarlSagan42's videos on SMM, I applaud you. He plays some really good levels and it has inspired me to try and make puzzle levels myself. Though since I'm not as popular on Super Mario Maker, they'll get deleted from the servers eventually. :V

Also, forgot that NISLT uploaded TF2 videos again. One he did on some competitive frags makes me realize how fun and engaging TF2 can still be (There was also a clip where a Spy managed to Taunt Kill a Medic that was healing him).

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
YouTube recommendations have been on point this week.

Monday I found Krewella troll mixes basically an hour after wondering if they had any mashups of their music and this was EXACTLY what I wanted and more.

Then yesterday I was introduced to the Otamatone. How have I not seen this before. This is just 1 instance of its beauty. I need 5 now pls
I've been thinking of uploading videos of my levels, and maybe some made by other gorls (even ones that haven't been here in a while like Raccoon). There's a lot of good stuff made by this social.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So I caved and got Tales of Berseria because my friend showed me a way to get it for 15 dollars cheaper. It's actually quite good so far and the battle mechanics are very nice too. The characters are very enjoyable so far, probably because they're not all goodie goodies and
(the first three you get are prisoners in a prison on an island for extremely dangerous or violent criminals). Hell, Velvet even straight up leads people to their death so she can escape prison wtf. She seems pretty good at playing people and has no problem with shamelessly admitting she'll use anyone/anything for tools and devour the rest. AAAAAAY gorl, dull that edge a bit.

But more importantly:

Bess mildly insane and moderately annoying magic gorl revealed about 1 hour into the game. Velvet just not caring at all is the best part of this whole scene.

YouTube recommendations have been on point this week.

Monday I found Krewella troll mixes basically an hour after wondering if they had any mashups of their music and this was EXACTLY what I wanted and more.

Then yesterday I was introduced to the Otamatone. How have I not seen this before. This is just 1 instance of its beauty. I need 5 now pls

I've been thinking of uploading videos of my levels, and maybe some made by other gorls (even ones that haven't been here in a while like Raccoon). There's a lot of good stuff made by this social.
I wish my Youtube Recommendations were on point.

I somehow got this thing... Which is weird, because:
1) I have never watched anything with "DLC" unless Cress' videos counts somehow.
2) I haven't looked up anything Mario related(is that Mario related IDK help me) in a month.
3) I have never even watched any Baby's Got Back parodies on youtube except for once more than a year ago.

I dun get it, wut is dis alogrivim?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I got stopped by a trolley running a red light on the way to school today. That particular intersection is basically a full 90 degree turn while going uphill, so it was basically this in slow motion.

They must want to be in Initial D then.

Also, I've decided to submit my essay today. Glad it's done, will be taking the weekend off. Will be getting back to work on Monday for the next essay.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
:o

how've you been gorl?
I just now saw this, oops.

I've been alright, just trying to take it easy. Doing better than I was last year, making some progress on my mental health. Of course I've had some random boy troubles along the way, but I might be moving to another city for schooling soon, so I don't really wanna try and start a relationship or anything right now if I'm going to be leaving. The quest for a boy goes on!

Also as far as Smash goes I've been just attending some locals, I haven't actually been to a big tournament since maybe early 2015? I was supposed to go to one this weekend, but let's just say something unfortunate happened so I decided it would be best not to go. I'm content with my cheap locals though.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Fire Emblem Heroes is fun
I got a 5 Star Marth on only my 5th summon :x

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Just downloaded it and it's pretty damn entertaining.

So far I threw out the Chrom clone and put in Lissa instead. How do I add friends?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
If you're watching CarlSagan42's videos on SMM, I applaud you. He plays some really good levels and it has inspired me to try and make puzzle levels myself. Though since I'm not as popular on Super Mario Maker, they'll get deleted from the servers eventually. :V
It's basically CarlSagan and GrandPooBear 99% of the time, yes.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I've been rerolling just so I can get Nowi

Instead I get 5 Fredricks, a Roy, a Lyn, 2 Camillas, 4 Ninos and others that aren't freaking Nowi

Anna is cute though

EDIT: K WAIT
Screenshot_20170203-003447.png

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Cress! Cress! I've been enjoying your HW guides/pages and whatnot, as I've recently began to replay this game again. Thanks for them!
Thanks and you're welcome!
:happysheep:
How do I add friends?
Friend codes. It's Nintendo, Did you expect an effective method to adding friends that didn't involve randomly-generated codes?
8881469688 is mine so add me pls

Got pretty lucky with my summons. Got a 4-star Oboro and Tiki (Awakening version), and a 3-star Gunther on my first round. Gunther is an unstoppable force, ditto for Tiki, and Oboro feels as versatile as she did in Birthright. Should be able to promote one of them tomorrow (hoping for Tiki since she's SOOO close to level 20). But my second round of summons game me 2 Virions (so 3 total including the one they give you in the beginning) and 2 Eliwoods so that kinda sucked. Only complaint so far is that I can't get a healer. I want one gimme gimme one game.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Watching some highlights of UMvC3 by someone, and they took a suggestion I made on a Best of Hsien-Ko (He compiled the best moments of Hsien-Ko main LLND who also plays Chris, Amaterasu and Dante. He did play a little bit of Chun-Li if I remember which was at that tournament where Senor Taxi sent Chris G to Losers).

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I really wish I could play the rest of the FE series. I feel lame for only playing Awakening, and I barely know anyone in Heroes. :/

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Screenshot_2017-02-03-08-50-27.png

I wanna reroll for Roy but *5 Lyn and *5 Minerva plus *4 Oboro kinda makes me wanna keep

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I have now finished JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders! :yeahboi:

It was really fun and exciting. I'll probably get to Diamond is Unbreakable either later on today or tomorrow.
I won't say much about it, other than the characters are likable and the fights are pretty awesome too! :yeahboi:

Now then, since I found out that Fate/Zero is on Crunchyroll, shall I start with that show? Since I am interested in trying out a ufotable anime.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Should be able to promote one of them tomorrow
So I was going to do this.
But apparently you need 20,000 FEATHERS TO GET SOMEONE FROM 4 TO 5 STARS.

So all you need to do is play the game for 20,000 days to get your daily bonus of 1 feather and you'll be able to make a single character slightly better. And it only takes 55 years!

Nintendo pls

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
It's like they expect you to pay for things to get them faster

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
But you can pay for orbs that give you more chances at higher level characters.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
So I was going to do this.
But apparently you need 20,000 FEATHERS TO GET SOMEONE FROM 4 TO 5 STARS.

So all you need to do is play the game for 20,000 days to get your daily bonus of 1 feather and you'll be able to make a single character slightly better. And it only takes 55 years!

Nintendo pls
Huh...does that mean I should restart?

I got a 4 star Peri, a 4 star Setsuna, and a 3 star Eliwood from my starter orbs.

I'm really happy with who I got, but if upgrading them is basically impossible, maybe I should be prioritizing stars...

If anyone wants to add me my FC is 6072955937
I'll post mine once I figure out if I'm keeping my current file.

This game is surprisingly fun.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ya see... I actually didn't play KH 1, KH 2, KH RE:CoM, KH 3D and KH:BBS. What I have played is KH 358/2 Days (Literally the only reason I attempted to play the Kingdom Hearts series is because of the naming of this game. I vaguely remember the announcement of KH 358/2 Days, KH Coded and KH Birth By Sleep. At first I thought, the naming schemes were very odd because before I remembered we only had KH 1, KH 2 and KH Chain of Memories.), KH Re:Coded (I had a relative who had this game on his mobile phone a long time ago. But I myself only played the remastered version on DS.) and most recently KH X. (The original, not unchained X). As you can probably see I didn't get to play any of the ''main'' KH games and only the spin offs. I'd like to play FFXV sometime because some of my friends said it was good. But at the moment I don't have a lot of free time to allocate to it. That's one of the reasons I'm interested in KH 2.8. KH 0.2 Birth By Sleep -A Fragmentary Passage- seems to be a short game and I'll get the chance to play KH Dream Drop Distance (3D) and a movie of KH kye. ]I don't understand any of the story. For KH 358/2 Days, a guy named Roxas who is the only person in the institution who can wield the keyblade and he was part of the 13th institution and the boss is Xehanort. He left the institution because of his friend (some girl who is his doll?). In the end he end up dead beacuse of Riku. For KH REe:Coded, Micky Mouse is analyzing Sora's book because of a secret message and we have to go through his adventures again but with Fake Sora. The heartless took over the book and Fake Sora has to ''clean'' it. In the end Fake Sora found a girl who was repairing Real Sora's memories. For KH X, the player has to choose one of five animal factions and go collect light or something. I didn't finish playing this game. As you can see my knowledge of the story isn't very good. The experience has been like starting to read a book in the middle and trying to understand it but can't. I've been avoiding all spoilers from the ''main'' games until I get to play them myself.

Like I've said before, I have played KH 358/2 Days which has my favourite fighting system out of all the previous games that I've played. It has all the institution members and a handful of unlockable characters. My favourite has to be Dual Keyblade Roxas.Very much my favourite KH game to date. On the other hand KH Re:Coded has my favourite leving up/RPG mechanics in the series. The funny thing is I haven't played as Real Sora. I'm assuming Terra, Aqua and Ventus (who looks like Roxas's clone?) is the characters in KH BBS. Don't know anything about them accept they have cool armor with capes and their designs are great. All I know from that game is that an old man is the evil guy with his sidekick. KH CoM's card battles sounds really cool and unique and KH DDD has pokemon like creatures that you can catch and train which I'm intrigued with. And I can't say no to her cute smile.

Yeah, I'm going to get KH 1.5 + 2.5 first before I get KH 2.8. Hopefully by the time I complete all of these games (I'm a completionist) KH 3 will finally come out. Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.
Naming scheme being weird is more of Square Enix's problem. They love using Latin words and I don't know what the hell you would their number usage like Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. Chronologically, it's roughly X / chi and its animated film included in KH2.8, Birth by Sleep, KH0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-, Kingdom Hearts 1, (Re:)Chains of Memories, 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts II, (Re:)coded, 3D Dream Drop Distance, and Kingdom Hearts III. I say roughly since because the prequels and interquels were made after certain games, some of the events either happen during and/or after the events of the following game. There's also the issue of those games explaining or even setting up information and plot for the other games like if you only played the first 3 games as they were released in order: KH1, CoM, and KH2, the games released after it like BbS, DDD, etc. start adding let alone spoiling the story. It's really complicated. Personally, I'd go with playing the games in order of release rather than chronologically if you really care about not wanting to spoil yourself.

Won't go into anything about plot for spoiler reasons.

As for length, KH0.2 was said to be about the length of a world from a full KH game. That being said, if you were to 100% it, especially on its harder difficulties which were patched recently to be made easier, it would probably take some time. It's not like Ground Zeroes which being a different genre, allows you rush and manipulate and memorize enemy AI patterns, so it's probably like Episode Duscae. For the other games, not sure since the closest I've never bothered to 100% of the KH games I've played, KH1 and 2, or any RPG outside of FFXIII which was really farm-y and grind-y. Most RPGs by nature will be time consuming, however, some of them are actually quite time-friendly in how they work. For example, FFXIII's battle system at its worst is pretty short, so you could say, take an hour each day to farm Adamantoise to collect materials for upgrading each and every weapon to its ultimate form. That's a boring example. A more interesting example would be Dragon's Dogma which like Monster Hunter, has hunts, so you can repeat them in a way to collect every item alongside complete every quest. Most of the KH games like KH1, KH2, and BbS will probably be like a regular RPG, but they're probably not going to be super tedious. On the other hand, CoM -- it was on GBA after all -- and KH0.2 are more like, I don't know, Bastion? Shorter, but still a RPG while something like DDD is probably closer to Monster Hunter or Pokémon where collecting stuff will definitely take some time. Anyway, 100% each of them will take a ton of time and given KHIII's long development, might work to pass the time until its release.

Yeah, it's the only phone game I've been able to get into aside from Plants vs. Zombies which I blame NintendoCapriSun for. Pokémon Go wasn't interesting to me; I like Pokémon, but I like Fire Emblem much, much more.

I think my first to third summon was a 5-Star Fae. Thanks, totally needed a loli dragon who's a glass cannon... So far, only gotten 1 repeat and it was Matthew who you start out with. Not counting Virion who I did a special quest for which apparently is Virion's if you want stronger Virions. For me, seeing Virion pop up as your "first" summon was awesome -- Virion's one of my favorite characters in FE -- until I found out he was starter and his original voice actor from Awakening isn't voicing him, so it was like, "Eh, still cool." Matthew's another favorite of mine in The Blazing Sword -- I like Legault a bit more out of the thief characters in that game -- and Raigh or whatever his name is, the starter mage, from The Binding Blade gets to stay on the bench.

Was able to get a 4-Star Roy. Speaking of Roy, his and Alfonse's voice actor is listed as Ray Chase, Noctis's voice actor. For some reason, when I hear Roy in Heroes, but not Alfonse, I think of Noctis. As of now, I gotten Donnel from Awakening, Fae, Gwendolyn, and Roy from The Binding Blade; Hana from Fates -- pretty sure she's my strongest unit right now --, and Nino from The Blazing Sword. I laughed when I got Nino; Nino's the "classic" late character you get who has really good growths and can become one of your strongest characters except, you get them really, really late. So, it's a bit funny to have Nino so early on and she's pretty good which isn't saying much since I benched my only other mage, the starter guy.

On another note, I think my Anna got RNG screwed. Either that or she's a speed-based axe-user which itself is weird to see. Anna's been a thief or merchant class, so seeing her with an axe as a default weapon is weird to me. I kind of feel like she was shoe-horned in as the starting axe character as Alfonse is your "classic", over-used in my opinion swordsman hero and strangely enough, Sharena is a unique lance-wielding heroine. Haven't seen that since Ephraim and I don't think there's been an axe-wielding hero since Hector. Anyway, my Anna's pretty weak which sucks since she's my only axe-user and I like Anna.

Just got my 6th Virion
:drflip::drohyou: STOP ITTTTTTT
Virion as word refers to a virus particle. He's spreading. :p

From Merriam-Webster: "[A virion is] a complete virus particle that consists of an RNA or DNA core with a protein coat sometimes with external envelopes and that is the extracellular infective form of a virus", https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/virion.

Anyway, FFXV revealed footage on Gladiolus's Episode DLC. Cor is Gladiolus's partner for the DLC. MANLY MEN taking on the world! Oh, and off-roading will apparently be a thing. It's weird seeing a luxury car with off-road wheels and being tuned to go off-road. Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/02/0...s-ps4-pro-february-21-off-road-regalia-later/. Someone uploaded parts of it; this is the Gladiolus part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsL6eQKt7cI.

On BotW, apparently the bird people are Rito which is weird since the Zora are also present, but as red Zora rather than usually blue Zora: https://mynintendonews.com/2017/02/...tails-on-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-characters/. Falco dude's name is Reebal. Not sure what his localized name would be. Also, apparently Reebal's a left-handed archer. The other thing is that apparently he, Darkel, the Goron in the trailer, and Mifa, the red Zora girl, wear blue scarves. Reminds me of the Order of the White Lotus in Avatar: The Last Airbender; Gorons represent earth, Rito air, and Zora water. Have no idea who would represent fire other than the Gerudo who might fit more as the sandbenders in Avatar. Maybe the Hylians? Guess Calamity Ganon would be Ozai or the Fire Nation itself which is fitting considering what it looks like. "Everything changed when Calamity Ganon attacked." Gamexplain talked about this and something about Famitsu asking if Zelda would participate in combat. It would be really weird if Zelda in what people consider to be her most action-seeming game and outfit would not be involved in combat when previous Zeldas were wearing royal dresses and still fighting alongside Link.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Looking back on some of NISLT's TF2 videos since I'm bored. But it's pretty funny seeing some of the stuff that happens in that game. I'll get back into it once the Pyro Update hits. Which will probably be next year in Valve Time. :V

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Naming scheme being weird is more of Square Enix's problem. They love using Latin words and I don't know what the hell you would their number usage like Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. Chronologically, it's roughly X / chi and its animated film included in KH2.8, Birth by Sleep, KH0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-, Kingdom Hearts 1, (Re:)Chains of Memories, 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts II, (Re:)coded, 3D Dream Drop Distance, and Kingdom Hearts III. I say roughly since because the prequels and interquels were made after certain games, some of the events either happen during and/or after the events of the following game. There's also the issue of those games explaining or even setting up information and plot for the other games like if you only played the first 3 games as they were released in order: KH1, CoM, and KH2, the games released after it like BbS, DDD, etc. start adding let alone spoiling the story. It's really complicated. Personally, I'd go with playing the games in order of release rather than chronologically if you really care about not wanting to spoil yourself.

Won't go into anything about plot for spoiler reasons.

As for length, KH0.2 was said to be about the length of a world from a full KH game. That being said, if you were to 100% it, especially on its harder difficulties which were patched recently to be made easier, it would probably take some time. It's not like Ground Zeroes which being a different genre, allows you rush and manipulate and memorize enemy AI patterns, so it's probably like Episode Duscae. For the other games, not sure since the closest I've never bothered to 100% of the KH games I've played, KH1 and 2, or any RPG outside of FFXIII which was really farm-y and grind-y. Most RPGs by nature will be time consuming, however, some of them are actually quite time-friendly in how they work. For example, FFXIII's battle system at its worst is pretty short, so you could say, take an hour each day to farm Adamantoise to collect materials for upgrading each and every weapon to its ultimate form. That's a boring example. A more interesting example would be Dragon's Dogma which like Monster Hunter, has hunts, so you can repeat them in a way to collect every item alongside complete every quest. Most of the KH games like KH1, KH2, and BbS will probably be like a regular RPG, but they're probably not going to be super tedious. On the other hand, CoM -- it was on GBA after all -- and KH0.2 are more like, I don't know, Bastion? Shorter, but still a RPG while something like DDD is probably closer to Monster Hunter or Pokémon where collecting stuff will definitely take some time. Anyway, 100% each of them will take a ton of time and given KHIII's long development, might work to pass the time until its release.

Yeah, it's the only phone game I've been able to get into aside from Plants vs. Zombies which I blame NintendoCapriSun for. Pokémon Go wasn't interesting to me; I like Pokémon, but I like Fire Emblem much, much more.

I think my first to third summon was a 5-Star Fae. Thanks, totally needed a loli dragon who's a glass cannon... So far, only gotten 1 repeat and it was Matthew who you start out with. Not counting Virion who I did a special quest for which apparently is Virion's if you want stronger Virions. For me, seeing Virion pop up as your "first" summon was awesome -- Virion's one of my favorite characters in FE -- until I found out he was starter and his original voice actor from Awakening isn't voicing him, so it was like, "Eh, still cool." Matthew's another favorite of mine in The Blazing Sword -- I like Legault a bit more out of the thief characters in that game -- and Raigh or whatever his name is, the starter mage, from The Binding Blade gets to stay on the bench.

Was able to get a 4-Star Roy. Speaking of Roy, his and Alfonse's voice actor is listed as Ray Chase, Noctis's voice actor. For some reason, when I hear Roy in Heroes, but not Alfonse, I think of Noctis. As of now, I gotten Donnel from Awakening, Fae, Gwendolyn, and Roy from The Binding Blade; Hana from Fates -- pretty sure she's my strongest unit right now --, and Nino from The Blazing Sword. I laughed when I got Nino; Nino's the "classic" late character you get who has really good growths and can become one of your strongest characters except, you get them really, really late. So, it's a bit funny to have Nino so early on and she's pretty good which isn't saying much since I benched my only other mage, the starter guy.

On another note, I think my Anna got RNG screwed. Either that or she's a speed-based axe-user which itself is weird to see. Anna's been a thief or merchant class, so seeing her with an axe as a default weapon is weird to me. I kind of feel like she was shoe-horned in as the starting axe character as Alfonse is your "classic", over-used in my opinion swordsman hero and strangely enough, Sharena is a unique lance-wielding heroine. Haven't seen that since Ephraim and I don't think there's been an axe-wielding hero since Hector. Anyway, my Anna's pretty weak which sucks since she's my only axe-user and I like Anna.

Virion as word refers to a virus particle. He's spreading. :p

From Merriam-Webster: "[A virion is] a complete virus particle that consists of an RNA or DNA core with a protein coat sometimes with external envelopes and that is the extracellular infective form of a virus", https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/virion.

Anyway, FFXV revealed footage on Gladiolus's Episode DLC. Cor is Gladiolus's partner for the DLC. MANLY MEN taking on the world! Oh, and off-roading will apparently be a thing. It's weird seeing a luxury car with off-road wheels and being tuned to go off-road. Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/02/0...s-ps4-pro-february-21-off-road-regalia-later/. Someone uploaded parts of it; this is the Gladiolus part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsL6eQKt7cI.

On BotW, apparently the bird people are Rito which is weird since the Zora are also present, but as red Zora rather than usually blue Zora: https://mynintendonews.com/2017/02/...tails-on-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-characters/. Falco dude's name is Reebal. Not sure what his localized name would be. Also, apparently Reebal's a left-handed archer. The other thing is that apparently he, Darkel, the Goron in the trailer, and Mifa, the red Zora girl, wear blue scarves. Reminds me of the Order of the White Lotus in Avatar: The Last Airbender; Gorons represent earth, Rito air, and Zora water. Have no idea who would represent fire other than the Gerudo who might fit more as the sandbenders in Avatar. Maybe the Hylians? Guess Calamity Ganon would be Ozai or the Fire Nation itself which is fitting considering what it looks like. "Everything changed when Calamity Ganon attacked." Gamexplain talked about this and something about Famitsu asking if Zelda would participate in combat. It would be really weird if Zelda in what people consider to be her most action-seeming game and outfit would not be involved in combat when previous Zeldas were wearing royal dresses and still fighting alongside Link.
My Anna sucks too :c
Had to begrudgingly summon a Green unit just so I could get by, and got Ceclilia, who is a Green Tome unit. Idk who she is but she's pretty so I'll use her
Also training up Donnel cause I love my lil farm boy :D
Ahhh but I really want Male Robin

Top Bottom