• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
From just seeing two episodes of Diamond is Unbreakable. I am genuinely looking forward to more of it.

Josuke has become my favourite character in Part 4. :yeahboi:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
20170204_142313.jpg
Imma rename him to Patrick later
My Anna sucks too :c
Had to begrudgingly summon a Green unit just so I could get by, and got Ceclilia, who is a Green Tome unit. Idk who she is but she's pretty so I'll use her
Celica is one of the two lords in fire emblem 2 the one that's getting remade as fire emblem echoes she's a mage and a tome with her name (celica's Tome) is one of the only magical brave weapon in fire emblem history.

music that appears in in some of her story parts in in brawl in the name of "Under Mila's Divine Protection (Celica Map 1)"

...I'm going to have a hard time spelling her name as Ceclilia.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Antonykun Antonykun Celica and Ceclilia are 2 different characters. Ceclilia Roy's tutor and from his game. Heroes doesn't have any Gaiden characters added yet (or anyone from either of the Radiance games or Sacred Stones despite Ike and Erika being shown on the official artwork smh ADD AT LEAST THOSE 2 SOON NINTY)

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
8881469688 is mine so add me pls
If anyone wants to add me my FC is 6072955937
I think I'm keeping my save file; Level 3 Eliwood is better then all three of the OG characters and Four Star Mrs.Lovett Peri and Setsuna are way too good to get rid compared to how lackluster Anna and especially Alphonse are.

Then when I played enough for another 5 summons, I got 3 duds and a 5 star Jakob and Roy, so...yeah. I'm happy with what I have now.

My FC: 1589-9763-318, added you gorls.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I wouldn't mind giving FE Heroes a shot. I'd be really happy if I manage to get Tharja and Rhajat. It'd be rather funny seeing both carnations of each other on the battlefield. :secretkpop:

Also, a bit late on this. But dataminers found out that Robin and Tharja have Festive Themed Costumes in Heroes. Though you can't get them, since it's not the right time of the year.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So he's been properly named since thats exactly what he feels like. Good job IS.
The wiki says his name could be derived from the Latin "viri" which means "man" or "hero" and his Japanese name, Viaur, is possibly referencing a river in France. Basically, he's a man who is a like virus flowing downstream. :p

My Anna sucks too :c
Had to begrudgingly summon a Green unit just so I could get by, and got Ceclilia, who is a Green Tome unit. Idk who she is but she's pretty so I'll use her
Also training up Donnel cause I love my lil farm boy :D
Ahhh but I really want Male Robin
I checked her skills again and I'm starting to feel like Anna is tuned towards being a Res(istance) tank since she her default skill options are 2 Res+ which is not helpful considering she uses axes. Most units that are weak to axes tend to have really high Def like knights and usually cavaliers and lance-wielding wyvern riders. The only exceptions are pegasus knights who are pretty much glass cannons or fragile speedsters. Pegasus knights have high Res, though. So, axe users tend to have really high HP, Def, and especially Str to brute force their way against lance users. Examples would be characters like Bartre who has a sweet mustache in Heroes, Dorcas, Hector, and Vaike. There are special cases of axe users being more Skill and Spd-oriented or whatever, but I don't think there's been an axe user who's Res-oriented. It kind of would be counter-intuitive since if they're not fast or strong enough, mages can still probably beat them let alone any other unit. If she was a mounted unit like a cavalier or wyvern rider who used axes, then sure, at least she would have the mobility to help, but right now... I don't know. Either she's really RNG screwed for me and you or she's actually built in a way that doesn't work well enough.

On the bright side, Sharena's probably my most useful unit and I feel like she might be RNG-blessed since she's overall stronger, faster, and more durable than both Alfonse and Anna. Alfonse seems to be an Eliwood-like character whose stats are well-rounded, but he doesn't excel at anything to be useful while Anna, well, we went over that. Coupled with starting with a rally skill, she's pretty much the backbone of my army. Also, I like her design which reminds me of Greek soldiers. Next up would be Matthew since his passive Spd+ per turn skill and I think it's called Poison skill helps to wittle down enemies.

I really want Cherche, Cordelia, Eliwood, Gaius, Hector, Lyn, Setsuna, Severa/Selena... *looks over list of who's in the game* Aww... Maribelle isn't in. Well, I'll just have to settle for Serra -- seriously need a healing unit.

Characters having different artists do their portraits is pretty neat. For one, Arthur looks like he came straight out of a comic book.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Antonykun Antonykun Celica and Ceclilia are 2 different characters. Ceclilia Roy's tutor and from his game. Heroes doesn't have any Gaiden characters added yet (or anyone from either of the Radiance games or Sacred Stones despite Ike and Erika being shown on the official artwork smh ADD AT LEAST THOSE 2 SOON NINTY)
so i ended up confusing one japan exclusive tome chucking fire emblem girl for another japan exclusive tome chucking fire emblem girl with similar names.

Wrys lol.png

w8 does fe echoes have fe2's magic system? if so celica isn't tome chucking

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
w8 does fe echoes have fe2's magic system?
Yep.

No tomes in Echos, we saw that in the trailer. The only tome Celica uses is that massive bludgeoning weapon she uses in the Awakening DLC of her. That link also really lets you appreciate just how good her Echos redesign is even more.

Archers can also attack from close range.

Characters having different artists do their portraits is pretty neat. For one, Arthur looks like he came straight out of a comic book.
Arthur looks like he's drawn in the Codename STEAM style. It honestly feels like he was made for it, literally. Really wouldn't surprise me if he was a cut Steam character design that they then reused for Fates.

I think I'm gonna just ignore the weapon triangle and replace Anna with my new Roy or Jakob. She's my only Axe (Or Green at all) user, but her defenses and attack are so low I can't even use her to take out Lancers because she get's KOed in return.

I hope the next time I roll there are green orbs to use...now that I think about it though, other than paying, how are you even supposed to get orbs after beating the story (besides the other difficulty levels)? Even the +2 Orbs daily log in bonus is apparently a release celebratory thing going on. I don't think you can get them via My Nintendo Points either...

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
When there's more than 1 gorl on the team:

BTW fun times w/ @Nammy12 Cress! Cress! @Chainz. wedl!! wedl!! and whoever Rob was I guess.
Follow-up to this
Screenshot (227).png

Current team in Heroes is Oboro (:starman::starman::starman::starman:), Awakening Tiki (:starman::starman::starman::starman:), Cecilia (:starman::starman::starman::starman:), and Gunter (:starman::starman::starman:). So basically I just swapped out Sophia mostly because she only has 2 stars and after looking up her skills that she gains later, it still isn't really worth it sadly (unless you want someone to make your entire team resistant to magic but nobody is going to have more than 2 magic users ever).

Also kinda helpful is looking at a character's skill list from their profile to see what they gain from future stars. Most characters don't get helped too much from a 5th star if they're already at 4, so 5 stars isn't necessary on most, if any, characters. Awakening Tiki basically just gets a weapon that deals 4 more damage and that's it. But any character that has 3 or less stars is worth getting to 4 stars at least.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Arthur looks like he's drawn in the Codename STEAM style. It honestly feels like he was made for it, literally. Really wouldn't surprise me if he was a cut Steam character design that they then reused for Fates.

I think I'm gonna just ignore the weapon triangle and replace Anna with my new Roy or Jakob. She's my only Axe (Or Green at all) user, but her defenses and attack are so low I can't even use her to take out Lancers because she get's KOed in return.

I hope the next time I roll there are green orbs to use...now that I think about it though, other than paying, how are you even supposed to get orbs after beating the story (besides the other difficulty levels)? Even the +2 Orbs daily log in bonus is apparently a release celebratory thing going on. I don't think you can get them via My Nintendo Points either...
Oh yeah, Codename STEAM existed. Yep, probably the artist who did that game then.

Well, for me, Anna's been getting better stats in her recent level ups, but that still doesn't make up for her really atrocious start. After the prologue, she was level 4? I think and now she's level 16. About 4 levels ago she got good stat growths, so that's 8 levels where she was terrible.

You can get 10 complimentary Orbs I think for linking with your Nintendo account. After that, yeah, I don't know how else you're going to get Orbs. Hey, it's a free mobile game with microtransactions.

First proper efficient summon I did today where you summon 5 heroes. Cecilia (Binding Blade), Est (Shadow Dragon), Fir (Binding Blade), Nowi (Awakening), and Serra (Blazing Sword) got summoned. So, another mage, first Pegasus Knight, another myrmidon who is Bartre and Karla's daughter and therefore, Karel's niece; another loli dragon -- I really do not want to go to jail --, and first, tsundere cleric. Est and Serra are probably going to be the most useful since I don't have any other similar units. As for having Fae and Nowi, at this rate I'll probably end up getting kid Tiki and whenever The Sacred Stones characters are released, Myrrh... Din damn it all. Maybe it's a sign that says I should watch Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. Oh, wait, there's only one loli dragon, so why am I getting 2/3's of them in this game!?

Anyway, I had a funny battle. Chapter 5-3, team of Anna, Gwendolyn, Matthew, and Virion. Picked them figuring Anna could handle the lance users since she was level 16 and still is, Gwen could be a wall and passively buff everyone's Atk, Matthew would passively buff everyone's speed, and Virion would be able to do bonus damage to the flying units. I forgot who were Hinoka's retainers since that's her chapter. Azama and Setsuna with a random Pegasus Knight as filler. Hinoka and random PK died to Anna, Matthew, and Virion. Azama and Setsuna? Absolutely no damage to Gwen who couldn't kill them in one hit. She's also too slow to double them, so hilarity ensued as Azama had Pain which inflicts 10 damage after battle except it can't KO, so Gwen was stuck at 1 HP for the longest time. Setsuna had lower Def, so she died after getting healed by Azama a couple of times and Azama ended up getting chased by Gwen who slowly killed him. The weird thing is that I was trying to get the others try and kill him since Anna was probably fast enough to double if not outright kill him, but even when I positioned her in his attack range, he never went after her. Gwen's a tank; her Def and Res were high. Anna's were a bit lower. He probably could have killed Anna in a couple of turns, but didn't. He definitely could have killed Matthew and Virion who did put in his attack range as a bluff, but nope. This is knowing that he could do 7-ish damage to them and both of them were below 7 HP.

The AI's weird at times. Olivia danced to let Lon'qu move again, he got destroyed by someone -- I think it was Alfonse --, and after my turn where I killed everyone else, she decides it's a great idea to attack the one who just killed Lon'qu. She was only able to do 3 damage while getting one-shotted in turn. I think they're brute forcing it since in the chapter where you fight Tiki, I found that harder than the hard difficulties of the first two chapters which I used to level up and finish two quests. Tiki was really strong for level 12 chapter while the level 15-ish chapters were kind of easier to just figure out and funnel everyone.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Follow-up to this

Current team in Heroes is Oboro (:starman::starman::starman::starman:), Awakening Tiki (:starman::starman::starman::starman:), Cecilia (:starman::starman::starman::starman:), and Gunter (:starman::starman::starman:). So basically I just swapped out Sophia mostly because she only has 2 stars and after looking up her skills that she gains later, it still isn't really worth it sadly (unless you want someone to make your entire team resistant to magic but nobody is going to have more than 2 magic users ever).

Also kinda helpful is looking at a character's skill list from their profile to see what they gain from future stars. Most characters don't get helped too much from a 5th star if they're already at 4, so 5 stars isn't necessary on most, if any, characters. Awakening Tiki basically just gets a weapon that deals 4 more damage and that's it. But any character that has 3 or less stars is worth getting to 4 stars at least.

Cress was the best gorl in that match. Which I guess is fair since you were literally the only healer there. lololol

ANYWAY! I did the Fire Emblem Heroes thing and it's pretty fun. IDK how the stars thing works.

I also got 5 Star Azura on my first summon, and she's the one I really wanted too. I also got Camilla(4), Marth(4), Niles(3), and some level 2 nobodies+Hana. IDK what the stars mean tho. Like, does it pertain to how good their starting skill/weapon/stat line up is? Or does it mean they start with good stuff and have better stat growths?

All I really want at this point is a magic user or Ninja (I have Matthew and he's a QTpie but not a good unit so far...) Water Gorl is pretty absurd and so is Prince Princess Gorl, so I'll probably keep them. Yandere Purple Sister is basically Tank Gorl+Speedhax.

My code is 4497925339

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
IDK what the stars mean tho. Like, does it pertain to how good their starting skill/weapon/stat line up is? Or does it mean they start with good stuff and have better stat growths?
Higher stars mean they have access to more/better skills and weapons, and they also have higher stats at level 1. Haven't seen any sign of stat caps but those are prob a bit higher in higher starred characters. Growths don't seem to be any different in my experience.

Also just now figured out that breath attacks are considered magic attacks. So both Tikis, Female Corrin, and whatever other similar units can be used as a tanky magic user.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Higher stars mean they have access to more/better skills and weapons, and they also have higher stats at level 1. Haven't seen any sign of stat caps but those are prob a bit higher in higher starred characters. Growths don't seem to be any different in my experience.

Also just now figured out that breath attacks are considered magic attacks. So both Tikis, Female Corrin, and whatever other similar units can be used as a tanky magic user.
TBH I was thinking of starting over again and again and again until I finally got a Dragon-y person... Or at least a damn ninja that's not Matthew. But getting a dancer is pretty good too, so I probably won't. Azura is really good, especially with her Sapphire Spear.

I really want a gray unit but every time I summon I only get reds/greens/blues. And then there's the fact it could be an archer (OH, DID YOU MEAN WORSE NINJA?) or a healer (which IDK if that's even useful since it's always 4v4 and having a healer means giving up an attacker's spot).

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
a healer (which IDK if that's even useful since it's always 4v4 and having a healer means giving up an attacker's spot).
Healers actually put in some work in this game. Their attacks have some gimmicky side effects such as restricting movement for 1 turn, dealing 10 garunteed damage after battle, and prob some other stuff that I can't remember right now. Healers are the units I'm always the most afraid to fight just because they can do so much. :p
...what I meant to say was

"heelers do a surprising amount of damage sakura main btw"

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
These were my first two pulls:

Put the 5* Focus summons to work instantly, plus 4* Niles because I needed a ranged user, and he was the best one at the time.

Got an okay third pull, but I got a 4* Kagero who replaced Niles very quickly.

Also, add me~~ Beni // 6954229724

Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Watching some highlights of UMvC3 by someone, and they took a suggestion I made on a Best of Hsien-Ko (He compiled the best moments of Hsien-Ko main LLND who also plays Chris, Amaterasu and Dante. He did play a little bit of Chun-Li if I remember which was at that tournament where Senor Taxi sent Chris G to Losers).

i remember this guy

this guy actually got me to main chris in mvc3 and umvc3

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Forgot to get my Shiny Ditto from Omega Ruby so I've quickly threw that Pokemon into my version of Sun. So now I have an easy way to get max IVs on most of my mons. Though there may be times that I'll just raise my mons to Lv. 100 and use the Hyper Training incase I want to keep a Hidden Power.

Also I'll be printing out next week's University assignment to see what I'll have to do. Deadline for it is the 10th of March.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
This FE mobile app is kinda fun
IMG_1714.PNG
IMG_1715.PNG
I also have a 3* adorable blonde healer girl that I like a lot

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Thanks to Pokemon Bank. I got plenty of Pokemon now and I'm slowly getting to completing my Alola Dex.

I just need about 100 Pokemon left to catch to complete with myself missing about 10 Pokemon in the dex.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
These were my first two pulls:

Put the 5* Focus summons to work instantly, plus 4* Niles because I needed a ranged user, and he was the best one at the time.

Got an okay third pull, but I got a 4* Kagero who replaced Niles very quickly.

Added yew, gorl.

BTW, are we guaranteed at least ONE :starman::starman::starman::starman::starman: unit from each pull? Or were you just super duper lucky?

This FE mobile app is kinda fun
I also have a 3* adorable blonde healer girl that I like a lot
Aaay gorl, gimme dem Friend Code digits. Or here's mine, w/e - 4497925359

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
How are you people getting 5 stars so early wtf

I'm about to start adding people who have posted their codes here btw
mine is 2773202507

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
5* camilla was literally the first unit i summoned

i figured everyone got a 5* as their first summon, but apparently not lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
How are you people getting 5 stars so early wtf
In gacha-based games it's usually a good idea to delete your account and reroll with the freebie starting resources until you get a strong character to start with

that or you just get lucky and roll the character you want the first time instead of grinding at it for five hours and then still fail to actually roll Elise or Hector

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
BTW, are we guaranteed at least ONE :starman::starman::starman::starman::starman: unit from each pull? Or were you just super duper lucky?
Super duper lucky. You can see the % chance in the game for each stars.

All together, 6% in one of the events, 6.5% in the other. Half of that (so 3% in Marth roll, 3.25% in Camilla roll) is chance for any random 5*, half of that is chance for any of the featured heroes like Roy and Camilla.

Aaay gorl, gimme dem Friend Code digits. Or here's mine, w/e - 4497925359
Added.

I also learned how to change the unit that gets sent out to greet other people.

Please enjoy some scrumptious meat pies from Mrs. Lovett.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Fae crashed Fire Emblem Heroes last night. Let me repeat that: Fae crashed my game. Oh yeah, let's take the little dragon along while training the other new characters. It'll be fine. Commence battle, she fires her laser, and BZZZT. Dead game and phone reboots itself. Hey, at least I learned that the game will backup the battle so you won't lose any progress. 5-Star heroine. So good that she breaks the motherfreaking game. Screw it, loli dragons can stay under-leveled and benched in the kids room. Go play or whatever. *castle inexplicably erupts in flames*

Anyway, while training the new recruits from yesterday, Serra ended up being my first character to reach level 20. She's obscenely good and useful (for me). I don't know how the game handles exp gain for heals, but I know it diminishes after each one, so you can't find a spot and continually get a set amount of exp even if it's pretty low like in Awakening or whatever. That said, if you have all the castle upgrades, she can gain a level per heal from about level 1 to 12-ish. After that, it takes about 1.5 to 2 heals per level. Also, she basically cannot exp hog if you bring her along with lower level units to train since she's probably not going to kill anything unlike other high level units who if they get attacked, will likely win and waste the exp. That's amazing and she powerleveled while everyone else was sitting around and struggling at level 10-ish. I even brought in one or two stronger units as a just in case something goes wrong and she ended up matching and surpassing their level. Gorl, you need to slow down. As of this post, she's level 22; the next highest is Anna at level 20 who I made sure to get to so I can promote later on. Her stats are pretty good all around which is hilarious when other units decide to attack her and she ends up doing more damage or tanking it like it was nothing. So glad I got her as a 4-Star unit.

Now, the not-so great ones: Est, Fir, and Roy. Est is good, but she's a glass cannon. Part of this is figuring out how to maneuver her to sword, magic, and maybe lance units to kill them while avoiding archers, axe users, and any unit with high attack and/or defense. Pretty much the opposite of Gwendolyn and Sharena who can pretty much be anywhere and tank anything, but take time to get into position since either their movement is low (Gwen) or they can't "ignore" terrain (both). She ties with the highest attack at 26 with Hana while being level 16; Hana's level 18. Curiously, she's a bit slow for a Pegasus Knight who I remember tend to have high speed (growths), but her resistance is high at 19 -- just 1 under Anna's.

To talk about Fir is to talk about Roy. My Roy ended up being a glass cannon. Here's the problem, he's actually weaker than both Fir and Hana in terms of attack, defense, resistance, and barely competes in speed. This is without Fir's speed +2 skill; with the skill she has 22 speed, without it, she has 20, tied with Hana, and Roy's is 17. What. The. Hell. There was a point where he was weaker in attack than Fir when she was a lower level than him. Right now, it's higher, but then again, she has a steel sword while Roy has a silver sword. Fir and Hana are classic myrmidons -- fast and fragile --, but in terms of stats, they're all-around good. They should be weaker at least in defense than Roy, a regular lord who I might want to add would be a main, plot-relevant hero in his game and probably an overall important character like Chrom, Eirika, Lyn, etc. compared to the rest of the units like Libra, Raven, Shinon, etc. which would imply he's probably going to have above-average stats. Roy's even a 4-Star unit while Fir and Hana are 3-Star. Oh, you probably got RNG-screwed, Ffamran. Maybe, but Alfonse, the only other sword and lord unit sucks too. Alfonse is tank-y if you just look at his stats... Oh, but wait, Alfonse's overall defense is only slightly higher than Fir who's the same level as him and his speed is atrocious making his 21 attack -- 2 above Fir -- kind of useless. If he was built like a knight e.g. Hector or Gwen, then sure, him being slow as sin would be fine if he took no damage against everyone, except that's not the case. At least Roy is useful by being able to Shove units like Gwen for extra mobility or positioning and being a 4-Star means he has access to most of his skills... Ugh...

Speaking of RNG, I think I know Anna's role now: mage killing. She has good -- still not as good as a mage or other tanks -- resistance and her naturally or should be naturally high attack because she uses an axe and her high speed means she can quickly kill mages while not being at risk against them. Problem: her defense is rubbish and I think she got RNG-screwed since it's at 7. 20 levels and only 7 defense. That pretty much means I can't use her normally against lance-wielding knights like other axe users. I'm entirely dependent on Nino to outright kill high defense units / knights -- Hana can with Armorslayer, but she died every time I've done that, so it's literally kamikaze time with her -- or having someone tank them (with Serra healing in between fights). Even Serra's a safer option against them than Anna. I really, really want to promote her, but I don't have the materials and I really, really want a "traditional" axe user or Cherche. Please, give me an axe user next time I summon...

Healers actually put in some work in this game. Their attacks have some gimmicky side effects such as restricting movement for 1 turn, dealing 10 garunteed damage after battle, and prob some other stuff that I can't remember right now. Healers are the units I'm always the most afraid to fight just because they can do so much. :p
...what I meant to say was

"heelers do a surprising amount of damage sakura main btw"
Second this. Given the context of the game which is a mobile game and is "shorter" as a result -- units can't move as far compared to in the main games -- and weapons not breaking and a bunch of other stuff, healers are really useful. That said, they're probably not as useful in PvP which is still dependent on who the healer is like Serra is a run of the mill healer, so her offensive capabilities won't be as good as, say, Azama who has access to the Pain spell which does 10 damage regardless after battle. In PvE, however, and with the AI being questionably dumb at times, you can just out-heal their damage over and over or exploit their targeting to tank enemy magic and even physical units. Had Serra who had enough defense tank knights and stuff. Pretty hilarious all things considered.

Thief units are also useful and so are archers, well, Virion since he has seal speed which after any battle, your speed is reduced by 2 or 3 if you have a higher-starred Virion. That can be the difference between getting doubled or not. Thief units have access to stuff like poison which does 4 damage after battle. Basically, archers, healers, and thieves are the debuff units who, like a lot of other units, also have access to buffs, passive or not. That can make them really dangerous. I made a mistake once and forgot there was an axe user on Lon'qu and Olivia's map while completing the hard difficulty chapters for exp. Sharena had to tank and slowly kill him, Serra healed, and Matthew and Virion helped by whittling away and debuffing the poor guy. Well, Matthew did since I was afraid if I brought in Virion and moved Matthew further out, the axe knight would target them, but he didn't and kept continually pummeling away at Sharena who while taking a lot of damage, would have lived longer than Matthew and Virion. He wasn't able to double her anyway and Sharena was already doubling him, so Virion was just tacking on damage.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Just added the gorls in this page. 1563710379 is mine.
Also, since I didn't really know how to reroll, I my only 5* is Cain.
idk if any of the rest is actually good.
:196:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Going to be looking through my assignment for the week and I am almost done with the Pokedex. I just need the following Pokemon now to get my dex to completion.

Rowlet's Evolutions, Litten's Evolutions, Caterpie's Evolutions, Carracosta, Archeops, Bastiodon, Rampardos, Wigglytuff, Whimsicott, Bounsweet's Evolutions, Lurantisa, Toxapex, Ledian, Psyduck and Golduck, Salazzle, Bewear, Goomy's Evolutions, Dragonite, Metagross, Trapinch's Evolutions, Glalie, Vanilluxe and the three remaining Tapus.

I'll be getting the rest of these Pokemon legit and not through GTS, since I got all of the ones that I needed via that process. Though I'll probably be soft-reseting for an Adamant Bulu, Modest Fini and either a Modest or Timid Lele.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Oh I should add some of you gorls oops
I summoned Tiki last night, which is great except i have the two 5:starman: that I didn't even want smh
One day I'll be blessed with :4robinm:or:4lucina:

how did you main Chris for 5 years

tell me your secrets
it didnt last 5 years. i quit like a year or 2 or something in after seeing all the bull**** mvc had to offer me (vergil, zero, morridoom, x-factor bs, tac infinites). lol

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Sent requests to all the gorls on this page~
My code is 8363630450 in case anyone else wants to add me

Speaking of units, I've mostly been using 3 Star Donnel, Cecilia, and Sharena (I boosted her because she's pretty good :D) and my 5 Star Marth, but now I'm training up Sully, Lon'qu, and Sakura to give myself a bit of variety.

Top Bottom