• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Kinda late, but my first infraction was 5 minutes after I joined because I double posted.
PHeurqx.gif

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
My first warning was for "spoiler tag spam". Me and this other person were trolling each other with them, and someone who didn't like us reported us. What's even dumber is that spoiler tags were always spammed in that social thread, and no one ever cared. Heck, I bet most users didn't even know we existed there, lol.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Almost two weeks left before the game comes out on Steam. *w*

Also, I got my results back from my Tutor today for my T-Shirt Design assignment. I got 84/100. Which I'm proud of, but I'm one point away from getting a Distinction! D: (It's 85 - 100 to get a Distinction. About 10 - 84 for a Pass)

mfw I'm one point short of a Distinction...

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I've never gotten an infraction before.

But I did have a supermod change my avatar and profile to scantily dressed angel children for April Fools because I accused her of being a shotacon. They were from Hetalia or whatever that WWII personification series is called.

IIRC, she somehow locked me out of changing any of it for a week when I asked her where she could have possibly gotten such a quantity of shota pictures if she didn't already have them on hand.

mfw I'm one point short of a Distinction...
Distinction? Is that some sort of academic honors group? What's your field?

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
My first and only warning was for accidentally double posting in this thread a couple months ago.

Anyways, since I haven't gotten around to buying Pokken yet, I downloaded the demo that released on Thursday and I am enjoying it so much! I'm really glad that Lucario and Charizard were part of the demo roster since I planned to secondary them and Mewtwo with Sceptile, but I did also want to try Scept, Suicune, Braixen and lots of other characters. It's only fair though I suppose.

Lucario and Charizard are predictably the characters that I enjoyed most out of them, Pikachu and Gengar, though I haven't come to a decision on who I like more. I'm more used to Lucario's gameplay though, so I guess I'll go with him. He kind of feels like the Mario of Pokken, except cooler. Charizard's also super fun though and Seismic Toss never gets old.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
My first and only warning was for accidentally double posting in this thread a couple months ago.

Anyways, since I haven't gotten around to buying Pokken yet, I downloaded the demo that released on Thursday and I am enjoying it so much! I'm really glad that Lucario and Charizard were part of the demo roster since I planned to secondary them and Mewtwo with Sceptile, but I did also want to try Scept, Suicune, Braixen and lots of other characters. It's only fair though I suppose.

Lucario and Charizard are predictably the characters that I enjoyed most out of them, Pikachu and Gengar, though I haven't come to a decision on who I like more. I'm more used to Lucario's gameplay though, so I guess I'll go with him. He kind of feels like the Mario of Pokken, except cooler. Charizard's also super fun though and Seismic Toss never gets old.
Seismic toss into his burst attack thing is pretty cool lol

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
This thread was so much better a year ago. Pretty much every new person here annoys me.

How can we make it like it was?

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
This thread was so much better a year ago. Pretty much every new person here annoys me.

I haven't been able to keep up with everything due to how fast this thread moves and life. I don't really know any of the new people here and I have no qualms with them. But if they bother you so much, no one's forcing you to stay.

Also, we're missing people like Kataefi, Fujin, and Ed :/

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
If Fujin were actually here, he would destroy the new people. They're like AlmostLegendary.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

Your return was a good start.

IDK, a lot more thoughtful socializing happened back when the thread was new and just like the Brawl Zelda social......

....I could start aggressively infracting spammy posts :secretkpop:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I haven't been able to keep up with everything due to how fast this thread moves and life. I don't really know any of the new people here and I have no qualms with them. But if they bother you so much, no one's forcing you to stay.

Ed was here about two weeks ago when he was at that tournament that he got 9th or something at with Zelda. He's not here often though, which is pretty normal from my point of view since I wasn't around during Brawl and started following this thread around page 40 or so.

Dunno if he would want me to mention it, Ffam followed me a few days ago btw, so he might be lurking around the forums. I hope that he comes back soon. He's a good guy.

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I really want to contribute to Zelda's metagame, and I would attend weekly tournaments in SoCal for a couple of months when I lived there, but so many parameters in my life prevent me from achieving anything other than the highest ranked player in my school. Because of that, I rarely post here since I usually feel like I have nothing to add, but I'm always present since I love reading what you gorls post, and I always want to learn more about Zelda to be a better player. I really want to attend weeklies since tournaments are incredibly fun, but the closest tournament I could potentially see me attend is Low Tier City 4, about 3 hours from where I live (I can't drive).

(Also, Fuujin is amazing and we should have a petition to make him unbanned.)

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
I really want to attend weeklies since tournaments are incredibly fun, but the closest tournament I could potentially see me attend is Low Tier City 4, about 3 hours from where I live (I can't drive).
Texas is huge, we have tournaments in a lot of places. Cibolo (the location your profile states) is much closer to San Antonio, they have tournaments like crazy there and insanely good players; Megafox, Espy, etc.
http://smashboards.com/threads/san-antonio-smash-4-thread.371315/
http://smashboards.com/forums/tournament-listings.51/?prefix_id=4

First thread is the San Antonio social thread. Second one lists a lot of tournaments taking place in Texas. Additionally, the Ultra Arcade weeklies on Sundays or was it Saturday? And the weeklies at the Anime Shop that escapes my name on Thursday's. Anyways, you should be able to ask on the San Antonio thread for more info. Otherwise, San Marcos, Austin, Waco, RGV, Corpus Christi all host tournaments as well and I'm sure a lot of other cities do.

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Texas is huge, we have tournaments in a lot of places. Cibolo (the location your profile states) is much closer to San Antonio, they have tournaments like crazy there and insanely good players; Megafox, Espy, etc.

First thread is the San Antonio social thread. Second one lists a lot of tournaments taking place in Texas. Additionally, the Ultra Arcade weeklies on Sundays or was it Saturday? And the weeklies at the Anime Shop that escapes my name on Thursday's. Anyways, you should be able to ask on the San Antonio thread for more info. Otherwise, San Marcos, Austin, Waco, RGV, Corpus Christi all host tournaments as well and I'm sure a lot of other cities do.
I know about the tournaments there (and I'd really love to attend) but the problem is mainly how I don't have a driver's license (which I need to get soon) and my mom's reluctance to drive somewhere she doesn't know the locations of.
Also, I didn't mean closest (don't know what I was thinking) but I meant most viable since one of my friends said something about taking a couple of people with him to Low Tier City 4.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It took me longer than I'd like to admit to realize @Nammy12's avatar is Hibiki.

On that note, Kokonoe is really cool, but I can't play her at all. Probably going to waste dozens of hours trying that would've been better invested in Nu anyway. C'est la vie.
....I could start aggressively infracting spammy posts :secretkpop:
But that's what got rid of one of the two people he's looking for :secretkpop:

(Also, Fuujin is amazing and we should have a petition to make him unbanned.)
Do we need to sign it with gifs?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

This is making me realize how deserted North Texas is in terms of tournament events, lol. The closest notable tournament to me is Shockwave, which is still an hour and a half away.

Afaik there are no other notable ones around me. :c

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Gonna have a read through my Uni work again. To see what I have to do. First bit of the second assignment which I've already done involves me writing about what things I did were either Dictatorship or Democracy. Now I have to create a poll on Doodle from some choices I have to do.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59

Present lol.
Thread kinda moves at hyper speed. I'm this camp though and don't know too much about everyone new so I'd love to get to know everyone but I have been entirely way too busy to even look at my laptop, let alone be active. Hai Mocha!!

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Eeey gorls. Just updated my avatar using an IRL pic. Sorry it's a lewd newd. There aren't clothes for puddings anywhere. Pls don't ban.

I'm an adorable Z E L D A • G O R L. Don'cha think? uguu~

Anyway, speaking of pictures... This picture is just begging to have something added. y ur hans lyk det gorl???

I was gonna put an adorable puddi in her hands, but the pic is not avatar-able due to its big ol' rectangle self.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
This picture is just begging to have something added. y ur hans lyk det gorl???

I was gonna put an adorable puddi in her hands, but the pic is not avatar-able due to its big ol' rectangle self.
*Sees avatar* Buff Puddin? :secretkpop:

How much iron are in each of those bits of pudding?

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Present lol.
Thread kinda moves at hyper speed. I'm this camp though and don't know too much about everyone new so I'd love to get to know everyone but I have been entirely way too busy to even look at my laptop, let alone be active. Hai Mocha!!
Eeeeed, we missed you, how've you been? How's Sm4sh coming along for you, still going strong with Sheik, or are you messing around with other chars?

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
If Fujin were actually here, he would destroy the new people. They're like AlmostLegendary.
I haven't seen Kata since brawl boards, she might have posted here once.

Fujin the holy mother is here though. She'll make an appearance every few weeks but the red tyrants not only ban her but remove her from history. At this point she's an urban legend tbh.

Top Bottom