• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I got carried away and ended up writing 4000+ words for the first chapter of an Undertale fanfic I decided to work on and it's only the first draft lmao

I actually have college work that's due tomorrow that I haven't even begun yet and also a test but hey who cares about that right?

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
FullMoon FullMoon well over here I'm staying up late writing essays so I can apply to this college summer program.

Who needs sleep amirite?

:150:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I got carried away and ended up writing 4000+ words for the first chapter of an Undertale fanfic I decided to work on and it's only the first draft lmao

I actually have college work that's due tomorrow that I haven't even begun yet and also a test but hey who cares about that right?

undertale is cancer :^)

ps Papyrus is best character

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
~ Me around 9:00: Hmm, I really need to finish that paper that was due Monday since it's almost the next Monday, but I really wanna play some Smash...
~ Me around 11:30: Oh look, I just played for two and a half hours, time to sleep. :awesome:
~ Me at 1:30 (now): Oh **** I never wrote that paper :crying:... Oh well, who needs good grades when you can have a little bit more sanity and some sleep anyways? :secretkpop:

I've also decided that at the next weekly I go to I will solo Zelda (or switch to Samus for certain matchups, who knows) to keep my "low tier hero" status since :4bayonetta: hasn't been doing me any favors as far as that title goes.

frest123

Smash Cadet
Abadango's Mewtwo has put me in a hype comma, somebody get me an ambulance.

:150:
Link me up!!

Yo, on top of zolda placing first/second, I placed third at my local. Another gorl got top 8.

The dream is real, ladies :secretkpop:

But I got 7-0d by our PR Sheik. Round Robin seeds, winners, losers finals. She may be oppressing us, but our time comes.

Edit: And if anyone is curious, I did get three ledge cancel kills~ cancelled to nair for the cloud stage spike, cancelled into up air on charizard, and the flashiest was ledge cancelling and immediately using FW backwards again for the snipe when they tried to turn around to punish. The reactions get me every time.
LINK ME UPPPP.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my breakfast and about to start my University Stuff. More specifically Block 2 of my Module.

Also, Abadango maining Mewtwo now!? Damn. He's jumping between mains an awful lot. I remember back when he mained Pac-Man and Wario.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592

The most inspirational part about writing fics is always starting it + a few chapters after. Then comes the writer's block. How to get out of that? Good luck with your fic btw

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
The most inspirational part about writing fics is always starting it + a few chapters after. Then comes the writer's block. How to get out of that? Good luck with your fic btw
I know that feeling. I wrote some fanfics when I was younger. But I'm more ashamed of them then proud of.

I've been trying to write a more original story myself which is based off some Final Major Project I did back at College.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I purposely wrote some bad fanfics before

I'm proud of my Harry Potter x Harry Styles fanfic

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
The one I'm trying to write is more of a romance story of two High School Students. I'd say more of what it is about, but I think I wouldn't be able to describe it properly. I could maybe scrap the story and go with what I have for a side story and make that the main story.

Since the side story I have in mind is about a shop clerk that one of the lead characters works for at this gaming shop, trying to find romance herself, more comical though.

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I purposely wrote some bad fanfics before

I'm proud of my Harry Potter x Harry Styles fanfic
Nothing compares to the gender-bent fanfic I wrote of one of my friends and her friend, which contained some Avril Lavigne, baking, a large oven, a teacher-student setting, some disease, and things breaking. I'm going to stop there and keep it as vague as possible, but Jesus, only so little can compare to that abomination. I want to cry, vomit, and laugh uncontrollably just thinking about it. Trust me, it was bad. Oh, fan fics.

My Immortal or The Milk Fic, anyone? :secretkpop:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Thanks, I think I have enough stuff in my head to keep the writing going for a while, writer's block will likely still happen but since this is a Slice of Life thing I feel it will be easier to get out of it when it happens =V

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I watched all of the Pound 2016 tournament. It was hype.

That tournament was hype as hell. I'm surprised that Abadango won that tournament, with Mewtwo of all characters. And I was pretty shocked to hear that Nairo got 49th. Lowest placement he's ever gotten in his career. And I'm so happy that Grand Finals didn't have a Sheik. Mewtwo vs. Mario? Yes please!

Funny thing is that this isn't the only time I've seen a Japanese player win a Fighting Game Tournament in the US. I've seen Kusoru from Japan take 1st place at Final Round XV with Viewtiful Joe, Frank West and Rocket Raccoon in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. His setups and combos were amazing with the characters.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
IntroSpecktive's shortened version is pretty damn funny. :yeahboi:

I'd post it, but it has some strong language and small spoilers to some of the matches. :V

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I have mixed feelings about Pound because of obvious bias </3

Also the matches of :rosalina: vs :4metaknight: were some of the dumbest things I had seen that whole tourney, rip Dabuz
But you have to admit. It did cause an upset because of a Mewtwo winning a Major Tournament.
I didn't really see the Rosa v MK matches. Since all I saw was maybe an hour of the Pools, which then cut to six hours of Melee. And then I watched Top 8 today. Which I still think were hype inducing. :3

^ Have some Mocha again Mocha. :secretkpop: (Also, mfw I saw Grand Finals and Mewtwo shenanigans.)

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
But you have to admit. It did cause an upset because of a Mewtwo winning a Major Tournament.
I didn't really see the Rosa v MK matches. Since all I saw was maybe an hour of the Pools, which then cut to six hours of Melee. And then I watched Top 8 today. Which I still think were hype inducing. :3

^ Have some Mocha again Mocha. :secretkpop: (Also, mfw I saw Grand Finals and Mewtwo shenanigans.)
You should watch them sometime, you're going to cringe so much. And I wiiiiish I had mocha, this is now by third week without coffee/frappe. I don't know how much longer I can make it ;-;

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
This reminds me that in the tournament on Saturday there was the laptop of one of the TOs and it was open and turned on so when I looked at it while hanging around the place I saw that the screensaver was a picture of the hitbox of Melee Jiggs' B-Air

It made me snicker a little bit.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
My first infraction was for flaming some narcissistic jerk. I can't stand people who think they're above everyone else.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Reading through my new assignment that I printed out from the University. It's all about teamwork and dictatorship.
So I should dress up like Bison? :secretkpop:

Rizen

Smash Legend
SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE IN THE WRONG PLACE, PARTNER!

Or are you? Let's see it, something productive in a page or I'll totes leave forever, ZeldSoc. This is my challenge!
How about a joke?

Q What electric pokemon has bad allergies?
A PikAhh-Chooo!
:awesome:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
How dair you gorls make such awful puns. How unfair! I nairly got a heart attack!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I dunno what anime to watch now. Since I'm waiting for Episode 2 of Ace Attorney to air. :V

I'm thinking either Is The Order A Rabbit?? (Season 2) or Heavy Object? Which one girls? (Also, I was thinking of maybe watching Plastic Memories or continuing with Stardust Crusaders since I put it on hold at around Episode 3. :V)

Top Bottom