• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
You do the Downward Afterburner Kick by doing a Hadouken motion (Down, Down Foward, Foward).

Yeah, her having the ability to cancel her Bullet Climax is pretty cool. I like that. And her DAir is dope, I like it. :secretkpop:

I did try out Corrin, and I feel like I might have the same problem as I did with Roy. Since I do like how they play, but their jump is just really awkward for me. Guess that's because I've mained Lucina for so long; I'm so use to how I'm able to control her jump so freely.
ty sis, the input is easy too.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
How do you do the downward AB kick? help i am pleb

BTW, Dair to dunk on lower stage recoveries is fricken hilarious. As is fully charged PEWPEW offstage kills. Thankfully it can be jump cancelled. She is most def going to be on my roster.
It's much easier to press down then do Side B. Do it too fast and you'll get Down B.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Um gorls, I think I accidentally bought the double bundle pack. Does anybody want a code for the 3DS Sm4sh? Also, sorry in advanced that you don't gave the true/superior version of Sm4sh.
:secretkpop:
Hey can I have have that still Puddin?

EDIT: Awwwww.........*cries in corner

:150:

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Hey gorls, I made Bayo gifs! :D

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
So yeah, Bayo isn't as ridiculous as I once thought. Her frame data is actually a problem and her disadvantage, while not incredibly prevalent, is not as easy to play as ZSS or Sheik's (divekicks are very good though)

She's definitely viable, just have to play smart.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
If Umbra Clock Tower gets legalized, CP it against Ness.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Hair is dumb, why does it keep growing on my face? Why can't it just stay where I tell it to? It's not very well-behaved.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So gorls, I just fought a Shulk that seemingly had very little landing lag. I believe I was lagging too, which made ez Zelda reading even easier.I rematched him solely to see if he could beat me in 60 seconds. I'm kinda sad none of his footstools and Dairs did me in, because he would've succeeded. tfw rooting for other guy

Anyway! Was it:
1) Shulk tech glitch
2) Da lag
3) 1337 heckur

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
well shulk's nair has nothing for landing lag to begin with

shulk can also cancel landing lag with monado art activation

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I forgot Lucina existed. Thanks for reminding me of the now not bottom tier character I somehow play.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I forgot Lucina existed. Thanks for reminding me I still play this now not bottom tier character.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Shovel Knight
does sh0vel knight count?
I have it on PC already + 100%'d both shovel and plague knight stories + speedran plague of shadows several times

gdlk game tho

cooking mama 5 bon appitite
no

Kid Icarus: Uprising
Might consider this.

final fantasy exploreres
I completely forgot this was a thing.

I'm not sure if it interests me though, I've never been big on final fantasy aside from the Tactics games.

What games do you have / completed at the moment, though?
Pokemon X (completed), AS (haven't started)
Smash 4
Azure Striker Gunvolt (completed)
Mighty Gunvolt (completed)
The Legend of Dark Witch (completed)
Etrian Odyssey Untold (halfway through)
Etrian Odyssey 4 (haven't started)
Fire Emblem Awakening (completed hard+lunatic, lost cart partway through lunatic+)
Hyrule Warriors Legends (completed Legend Mode, almost done with Adventure map 1)
Fire Emblem Fates (haven't started)

Top Bottom