• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Oh crap, that went through twice. Thanks for reminding me of my Zelda tier internet.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
quick recommend 3ds games
The legend of Zelda a link between worlds, Pokemon, Mario 3D, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Luigi's mansion, bravery default, Zelda remakes, Animal Crossing. Not a lot good original content (at least for me) on the 3ds but has a couple of good games.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I
Pokemon X (completed), AS (haven't started)
Smash 4
Azure Striker Gunvolt (completed)
Mighty Gunvolt (completed)
The Legend of Dark Witch (completed)
Etrian Odyssey Untold (halfway through)
Etrian Odyssey 4 (haven't started)
Fire Emblem Awakening (completed hard+lunatic, lost cart partway through lunatic+)
Hyrule Warriors Legends (completed Legend Mode, almost done with Adventure map 1)
Fire Emblem Fates (haven't started)
Ace Attorney?, Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer & New Leaf, Bravely Default, Bravely Second, Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., Detective Pikachu, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D - originally on Wii -, Dragon Quest, Fantasy Life, Final Fantasy Explorers, Harvest Moon?, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Mario Kart 7, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, Monster Hunter 3, 4, whatever the new one's called, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, Pokémon: Alpha Sapphire & Omega Red, Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, Professor Layton?, Project X Zone 1 & 2, Resident Evil: Revelations - it's also on PC -, Star Fox 64 3D, Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition, Super Mario 3D Land, Tales of the Abyss - originally on the PS2 -, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, TLoZ: Majora's Mask, TLoZ: Ocarina of Time 3D, Xenoblade: Chronicles - need a New 3DS and also on Wii -, and Yoshi's New Island.

You should also tell us what kind of games you like and don't like. :p

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Wow, just got pulled over. Luckily I suppressT my inner Fujin :secretkpop:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Adding to ffamran's list, snake eater 3d, rune factory 4, shin megami tensei 4 (smt 4 final is coming out this week in Japan), the theatrhythm games (theres a dragon quest version out in Japan), ace attorney trilogy, prof layton vs phoenix wright, triforce heroes, zero escape virtue's last reward, and stella glow (haven't tried this one yet).

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Adding to the list, you can try Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger, Devil Survivor: Overclocked, and Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker. My profile pic supports the latter. :secretkpop:

Have any of you gorls played the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? I'm interested, but I have a ton of other games I want as well.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You should also tell us what kind of games you like and don't like. :p
I think my list of games should've filled you in on that already!

Thanks, didn't remember Triple Deluxe being 3DS, and I completely forgot about Xenoblade and Tales of the Abyss. Never got into Persona so I probably won't touch that despite being an EO fan (I didn't hear good things about it anyway).

hack it and put emulators on it
way ahead of you

and stella glow (haven't tried this one yet).
yeah this has been on my to-get list for awhile, reminds me of luminous arc 1/2 (not 3, 3 wasn't even a real LA game)

I was actually planning on preordering it back in november but I forgot lol, now I'm just waiting for a price drop

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
THE INFO IS FINALY IN ON WHAT THAT ELUSIVE PATCH CHANGE FOR ZELDA WAS

It's a graphical edit to ha final smash secretkpop

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
On the previous topic of games, I had this happen to me a few months ago in New Leaf:
image.jpeg

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
SO CORRIN IS SO MUCH FUN TO PLAY I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HER EVEN MORE

... Only because I've put the game on mute smh ; w ;

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
He said secretkpop so I'm hoping it's not true and the real change was that Din's Fire completely lost its sweetspot.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
:4kirby:: Weight: 77 -> 79
:rosalina:: Weight: 78 -> 77
Kirby now weighs more than Rosalita lmao

frest123

Smash Cadet
Oh look, a whole bunch of weight adjustments. You know who didn't get their weight adjusted though? :4mewtwo: LMAO

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Had one of my lights changed due to something going down with my previous lights. Don't know whether it was the lightbulbs or the wiring, but I've had them changed to be on the safe side.

And I'm okay with the buffs Lucina got. Damage Buffs are always nice, shame that's all she's ever got. But eh, I ain't complaining.

I'm also gonna try and learn more on using Corrin. Since I'm struggling quite a bit on using her. She reminds me a mixture of Marth and Roy but with a projectile. :V

And I've done a bit of Uni work. Had some help from my Dad and took some photos of some masking tape of where I had to lie down on the floor.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:
practicing may combos

my hands still need to get used to a fight stick
And I'm okay with the buffs Lucina got. Damage Buffs are always nice, shame that's all she's ever got. But eh, I ain't complaining.
look at all the more reasons to play marth
  • Jab 1 Duration: 28F -> 25F
  • Ftilt Duration: 36F -> 33F
  • Utilt Duration: 36F -> 33F
  • Dsmash Duration: 64F -> 54F

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
SO CORRIN IS SO MUCH FUN TO PLAY I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HER EVEN MORE

... Only because I've put the game on mute smh ; w ;
But if you have it on mute, then that means you can't hear her footsteps! The sound of her bare feet slapping the ground will forever elude you.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
i hate corrin

she took lucina's spot as fsmash the character

and everything is safe

and her fsmash kills at like 70%
:secretkpop:

Also, I'm gonna try and put more practice into Corrin. If I still can't get use to her, I'm just either gonna stick with maining only Lucina, or just find another character to main with her.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Bayonetta is not fun on FG all her fancy schamzy combos mean nothing if the opponent rolls through all your starters

so, it's known to some people here that i watch LP's from Pewdiepie (yeah, weird but I think he's actually p.good), jack septic eye, markiplier, gamegrumps and er.... yeah that's about it. i've only watched Geek Remix a few times for LiS

buuuut there were these cool new youtubers i just found recently. crit1kal and leafyishere. imo, they cool

yeh. das all i gotta say

<3 corrin

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Hey girls.

It's been a while. How's everyone been?

Did Zelda or Palutena receive any changes?

Tomorrow I'm going to Paris Manga, an annual (I think) Manga/Anime/Video Game/Sci Fi con, with the 13 year old boy I look after in my host family. It'll be my first con, so I hope it'll be fun. Either way, it's an activity to do with the childrenz. Lol. Also because I'm taking their son, my host family bought my ticket. I love saving € cause I have a rich host family lmao.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
so, it's known to some people here that i watch LP's from Pewdiepie (yeah, weird but I think he's actually p.good), jack septic eye, markiplier, gamegrumps and er.... yeah that's about it. i've only watched Geek Remix a few times for LiS

buuuut there were these cool new youtubers i just found recently. crit1kal and leafyishere. imo, they cool

yeh. das all i gotta say

<3 corrin
If you want some other good gaming channels. I can recommend to you Criken and Vinesauce. Vinesauce does all sorts of stuff, they play terrible games, corrupt them and even play bootlegs, although the two big popular members of Vinesauce are Vinny and Joel. Criken is super fun as well. Infact, there's a video where Crit1kal, Criken and Vinesauce Vinny all write novel and play an early Alpha Pirate game. But Vinny and Joel are the two members of Vinesauce I highly recommend.

Hey girls.

Tomorrow I'm going to Paris Manga, an annual (I think) Manga/Anime/Video Game/Sci Fi con, with the 13 year old boy I look after in my host family. It'll be my first con, so I hope it'll be fun. Either way, it's an activity to do with the childrenz. Lol. Also because I'm taking their son, my host family bought my ticket. I love saving € cause I have a rich host family lmao.
Sadly, Palutena and Zelda got no changes at all in this patch.

Glad to hear you're having fun in France, hope things are still safe over where you are. And hope you enjoy the convention. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Hey girls.

THE INFO IS FINALY IN ON WHAT THAT ELUSIVE PATCH CHANGE FOR ZELDA WAS

It's a graphical edit to ha final smash secretkpop

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

yeh. das all i gotta say

<3 corrin
idk why people hate on pdp so much, if you don't like it then whatever who cares.
although i suppose i haven't seen pewd haters in a while
for a youtuber i are nothing for he always seems to get all the hate
Hey girls.

learning to play gg xrd, I'm really bad at traditional fighters
why?

Last edited:
Top Bottom