• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Reuploaded that Rosaluma cheese and some other stuff in slightly better quality for your viewing pleasure:

I've got two Dedede ones but will save them for later. Gfycat's naming conventions are amazing.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I can't believe I didn't connect this until now... Can someone Photoshop Luma, preferably a red one, over Zangief's head? 'Cause this is literally what Luma's rapid jab is.

Edit: Also, since Macchi switched mains yesterday and I forgot...

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Patch is out, so let's go, gorls!
I can't wait for the Zelda nerfs! :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Um gorls, I think I accidentally bought the double bundle pack. Does anybody want a code for the 3DS Sm4sh? Also, sorry in advanced that you don't gave the true/superior version of Sm4sh.
:secretkpop:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I'm downloading the patch with this playing in the background

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
M
Um gorls, I think I accidentally bought the double bundle pack. Does anybody want a code for the 3DS Sm4sh? Also, sorry in advanced that you don't gave the true/superior version of Sm4sh.
:secretkpop:
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

w8 are we talking about the actual smash 4 though then I'll pass

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
To to be fair, the whole point of this game is to find the life hold and nothing more. Although, it also seems like Xeno-integration and safely settling are huge goals too. Thus making the missions have more purpose (and amazing writing) than the main story. The final part is a shameless connector for the inevitable sequel which will be more about Mira and maybe other Project Exodus Ships getting sucked into Mira's weird lil pocket dimension.

BCUZ DERE'S SUMTHIN BOUT DIS PLANET! Just roll with it sis. After all, Smash Zelda's team totally wrote XCX's main story, so we all know it makes sense and is great.
  1. spoilers brah
  2. why didn't elma just wake herself up and say hey look I found the ****ing lifehold. I can understand the whole world building thing and even if some of the alien designs are terrible, world building is one of the few thing the game does right

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
OH MY GOD YESSWSSSS
I'll PM it to you.

1. spoilers brah
  2. why didn't elma just wake herself up and say hey look I found the ****ing lifehold. I can understand the whole world building thing and even if some of the alien designs are terrible, world building is one of the few thing the game does right
Spoilers as in "jk dat spoils nothin srs" or spoilers like "omg rly no way!" ???

Anyway...
Elma had to be there in person to deactivate her Mim. Her body would be stuck in stasis unless she was there to have the lifehold open her pod first. The only bad thing I see is WHY the lifehold couldn't activate the backup power itself... Perhaps some over-cautious plot devic-I mean safety mechanism!

The funny thing is the end hits you more than a ton of bricks because:
1) All those 20 million people are dead... Unless SUMTHIN BOUT DAT PLANET gave them life. But as of now, all dem chil'rens dead, gorl.

2) Every Mimperson that died is ded4lyf. Wow Irina, Elma, Lin, and Cross must feel like a-holes for joking after Marcus' death. looool

3) The entire main story was not even urgent. It was pointless in retrospect. The side missions/Xeno-integration was the only worthwhile stuff in universe.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Did the site get hack-attacked again? I'll download the DLC later when the servers cool down. How do Bayo and Corin look?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
First impressions

- Corrin's weird
- I have to really get used to her if I want to main her
- "I WIIIIINN" - Male Corrin 2016
- Female Corrin sounds almost as cringy tbh urgh
- Her palettes look better in-game than I thought
- UMBRA CLOCK TOWER IS KINDA JANK IT MIGHT BE BANNED

AND ALSO ZELDA CONFIRMED CHANGES HOPE WE GET INCREASE COOLDOWN ON EVERYTHING ON THIS BANWORTHY CHARACTER

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I had a Corrin mash Counter in between Falco's jab and it worked... Welp, **** this character again. Thanks for not fixing his goddamned jab, developers.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

I don't think this is okay.
Having played Bayonetta and DMC... pretty normal for me and totally okay. Be glad she can't jump cancel which wasn't really good in Bayonetta compared to DMC, but still... Imagine her being able to do this with her Dair.

frest123

Smash Cadet
Nothing new about Zelda from the testing I did. The change is probably one frame added to endlag of her taunt or something. (maybe some extra fairy dust to her animations)

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Did the site get hack-attacked again? I'll download the DLC later when the servers cool down. How do Bayo and Corin look?
nah it's just a high traffic due to everyone flocking to the patch notes thread

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Corrin's footsteps... sound like wet feet... I bet someone's real happy about that.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Bayonetta is funky to play as. It's really hard to judge her. Uair and Nair are nutso though. I got my Roy buffs though so I'm satisfied, even if they aren't the exact ones I wanted.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
:4corrinf: is pretty cool. Didn't think much of her at first, but a lot of moves combo into uair even at kill percent, sideB is AMAZING (for those who've played Soku: Iku j2A but better), two vertical kill throws (uthrow normally, dthrow with rage), nair's cool.

I'm not sure what I think of :4bayonetta: yet. She gives me Greninja vibes, except her fast ground move is upB instead of jab.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Anyway...
Elma had to be there in person to deactivate her Mim. Her body would be stuck in stasis unless she was there to have the lifehold open her pod first. The only bad thing I see is WHY the lifehold couldn't activate the backup power itself... Perhaps some over-cautious plot devic-I mean safety mechanism!

The funny thing is the end hits you more than a ton of bricks because:
1) All those 20 million people are dead... Unless SUMTHIN BOUT DAT PLANET gave them life. But as of now, all dem chil'rens dead, gorl.

2) Every Mimperson that died is ded4lyf. Wow Irina, Elma, Lin, and Cross must feel like a-holes for joking after Marcus' death. looool

3) The entire main story was not even urgent. It was pointless in retrospect. The side missions/Xeno-integration was the only worthwhile stuff in universe.
you know the whole elma needing to be there is bs

4) oh and don't forget about lao, cause he shows up at a beach somewhere
not contrived at all

I've personally never seen an ending try to be so awful on purpose

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Iku's scarf is faster. I wouldn't say the flying spike is that good since it's slower, but I like it. Bayonetta is definitely interesting. Uair and Nair seem crazy. Oh hey let's attach lasers to an aerial attack that can potentially have a bunch of active frames and combo into a crazy combo move.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Iku's scarf is faster. I wouldn't say the flying spike is that good since it's slower, but I like it. Bayonetta is definitely interesting. Uair and Nair seem crazy. Oh hey let's attach lasers to an aerial attack that can potentially have a bunch of active frames and combo into a crazy combo move.
I say it's better because it's not an attack angle you see in Smash at all, it's crazy strong tippered, and you get movement options off it if you hit the ground...which also kill. No other character has an air-to-ground like that. Nair has a really good early autocancel too so you can avoid sideB landing lag entirely with that out of a full jump (not shorthop).

I'm not sure how Bayo's supposed to kill aside from fishing for bair/dair/Witch Time. Smashes are horridly slow and have item priority, and nothing else kills. Her frame data's Ganondorf tier too, but she at least has the reward to warrant that.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I've started to get her combos to work. Uair off the top will kill, it's easiest to land after an Afterburner Kick. She's pretty hard to play though. I keep killing myself because I'm terrible at saving my second jump.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I guess I've secondaried Bayonetta since last June.
IMG_20160203_234053.jpg

But Corrin most likely will end up being my new secondary, it's just a really fun moveset, all of her airials are really good (except for Dair), side B is lolololololol, same for neutral B. Surprisingly a lot of combos.
I also saw this, can't wait to try it tomorrow.

Top Bottom