• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
I claimed to be a lot of people.

I tried a ton of names and for some reason they wouldn't accept any of them, I even tried CPU 3 and it gave me an error message.

Then I typed into the name thing what I was feeling which was "why".

So I was forever named "why".
CPU 3 CONFIRMED ULTIMATE FRAUD.

HmmmT there seems to be a rule for names:
Nickname must contain only upper and lower case letters, numbers, or underscores, must be 3 to 30 characters long, and must not start with a number.
So yeah you can't put spaces in names. That's why it didn't work.

It's like 2AM and I really should go to sleep now.

The problem is I can't.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
CPU 3 CONFIRMED ULTIMATE FRAUD.

HmmmT there seems to be a rule for names:

So yeah you can't put spaces in names. That's why it didn't work.

It's like 2AM and I really should go to sleep now.

The problem is I can't
Yeah, I figured that out when I just posted that lol.

I was going to be the current title for the Zelda Social (Or however much could fit)

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ Antonykun Antonykun Your font is blue like sonic.

And mine is golden like the rings in Sonic.

Come collect me baby, I'm all yours ;)

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Bill Trinen is apparently going to be at my tourney.

NTDOY| Trinenator should be his tag.

Will report how he does and will watch his match.

THIS PAGE STEAL WAS STOLEN BY THE TRINENATOR

Lol. Just realized most people in this thread won't know what ntdoy is.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Link is gross agreed.
That makes me a saaad panda.

@ anyone who has completed all the wii u SSB4 challenges: does the 'break a combined total of 50,000 blocks in trophy rush' mean every characters' top amount broken is what counts or I could potentially play trophy rush many times with one character and eventually get it (the broken blocks keep adding up)?

PS I searched for sad panda gif and this came up. Thank you internet :facepalm:
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http://cherrywoodworks.webs.com/largefiles/sadpanda.gif&f=1

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I was on Smashladder and someone got salty after I killed them at 50 with Butterknife Mii and then they started ranting

A little late now, but just saying I still haven't managed to play a CAH round, so anyone claiming to be me was a fraud. :^)

Whoever did that "BJN39 ate my soul" card in CAH made me laugh though.

Also, Macchi pls.
Lol the BJN39 ate my soul card was me. Most of my blanks had you in them. I'm such a good mother, bragging about her daughter to other gorls.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I was on Smashladder and someone got salty after I killed them at 50 with Butterknife Mii and then they started ranting

Lol the BJN39 ate my soul card was me. Most of my blanks had you in them. I'm such a good mother, bragging about her daughter to other gorls.
50?!
was that a jigglypuff o halberd?!

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

What was his name?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'm sorry bby but you simply aren't my mother :^)

I'm the one who does the punishing.

And you are a very naughty gurl hew needs punishing :secretkpop:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
@ anyone who has completed all the wii u SSB4 challenges: does the 'break a combined total of 50,000 blocks in trophy rush' mean every characters' top amount broken is what counts or I could potentially play trophy rush many times with one character and eventually get it (the broken blocks keep adding up)?
I think they add up. That's how it worked in 3DS, at least.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
You tag people so much you'll probably made people turn off tag notifications lol. I don't care because I'm always in the Zelda Social though.
My list did get shorter though :)

Do you have time to play?

Edit: Welp I'm gonna fight someone on the Robin social so...

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
That makes me a saaad panda.

PS I searched for sad panda gif and this came up. Thank you internet :facepalm:
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http://cherrywoodworks.webs.com/largefiles/sadpanda.gif&f=1
*shrugs* I got it from spamming Heavenly Light on Palutena for like a day. Something's up with that challenge... Pretty sure it requires an extra zero or something because I kept track pretty carefully of how many I needed to break for awhile.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
It's been over 30 minutes since the last post here. (Not counting mines ty)

Gorls, we can't be r00d to the Sass Social :x

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I think you can see the number of broken boxes in Records.

EDIT: you can't

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
so my tournaments in about an hour

pretty much been practicing project m tech since i got home, i think i have my mind set on who im going to play:

Zelda mainly, Pikachu secondly, and mr game n watch thirdly.

ill also play a tad bit of bowser, charizard and ganondorf, but probably mostly in friendlys

ill be sure to give zeldas a good nam i guess, maybe score a few hits with her up taunt for style and sass

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'm watching the tournament Nintendo is hosting for the 13 and under kids. They're all pretty decent actually except for a Little Mac spamming side-B. Also the rules seem to be something like 4 minutes (why do they love their timed matches so much), and Duck Hunt is the only legal stage. :|

I also asked in the chat if anybody was playing Wii Fit Trainer and Nintendo somehow saw my comment and responded to me! XD After that there was "Are there any _______ players?" everywhere. I started a trend.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I'm watching the tournament Nintendo is hosting for the 13 and under kids. They're all pretty decent actually except for a Little Mac spamming side-B. Also the rules seem to be something like 4 minutes (why do they love their timed matches so much), and Duck Hunt is the only legal stage. :|

I also asked in the chat if anybody was playing Wii Fit Trainer and Nintendo somehow saw my comment and responded to me! XD After that there was "Are there any _______ players?" everywhere. I started a trend.
you got noticed by regge? omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgogmogm

Top Bottom