• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
you got noticed by regge? omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgogmogm
Yes and he got to see this face next to the question.

I messed up, the matches are 5 minutes, but they'll switch to stock for semis and finals.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Bill Trinen is apparently going to be at my tourney.

NTDOY| Trinenator should be his tag.

Will report how he does and will watch his match.

THIS PAGE STEAL WAS STOLEN BY THE TRINENATOR

Lol. Just realized most people in this thread won't know what ntdoy is.
didnt he say he was competing at evo too
nintendos trying to prove they can be just as competitive as smashers, and trying to prove theyre reliable in patching smh

also NTDOY= NinTenDo Of Yerup

Last edited:

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I'm gonna be hopping on DS smash for a bit, if anyone wants to play with/against me

My FC is here
<-------

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
shieldgrab???
Given that you're suggesting me to shieldgrab, I assume that you're imagining Wario on a bike as a whole going towards you.

First off, best option for Link is to powershield (and do OoS aerials), Z-Air or throw a bomb straight at Wario on a bike. Wario-less bike running at you should be powershielded.

Second, if that's what you imagined about the bike usage I had in mind, you are severely mistaken. When I meant bike, I meant those JANKY AF frame trap setups Wario has with it. Jesus Christ it's terrible.
That seeding is terrible. Why would you put two brothers against each other in the first round?
I only wish that that was the last shred of misfortune I went through today. I clearly had a really off game today. I got beaten by someone I 2-0'd and 4-stocked before and had a hard time against people I didn't have as much with back then. Hangover didn't help too but lol drunk AF 9 hours before the tournament and sleep-deprived johns
Does NAir OoS work for the bike? Or spin attack OoS. You might also be able to grab him if you turn around in your shield first. Otherwise, you could snipe him with a projectile or something like that.
I did snipe him with Z-Air or a bomb each time Wario went at me while riding his bike. The frame trap setups are what really got me though like wtf I literally am trapped and cornered by it. I really don't know how this matchup and character works. I lost to him 2-1 and his last kill to me was a bike setup I still have no idea about what really went on about but it was a nice way of saying "**** YOU" to my lead since it killed me at 56% while Wario was at like 110-120%.

The Wario won the tournament. No one really knew what to do since the character is kind of unpopular so no one had matchup knowledge except for his older brother (who didn't place high)

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I'm watching the tournament Nintendo is hosting for the 13 and under kids. They're all pretty decent actually except for a Little Mac spamming side-B. Also the rules seem to be something like 4 minutes (why do they love their timed matches so much), and Duck Hunt is the only legal stage. :|

I also asked in the chat if anybody was playing Wii Fit Trainer and Nintendo somehow saw my comment and responded to me! XD After that there was "Are there any _______ players?" everywhere. I started a trend.
Time matches are better for the purposes of a non-serious tournament just for fun like this one because that way nobody loses until the time runs out, while in stock matches people obviously stop playing once they lose all their stocks.

They just made it time so that the kids could get the most enjoyment out of the game even if they lose.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Time matches are better for the purposes of a non-serious tournament just for fun like this one because that way nobody loses until the time runs out, while in stock matches people obviously stop playing once they lose all their stocks.

They just made it time so that the kids could get the most enjoyment out of the game even if they lose.
I stop playing when I'm at 0 stocks too:secretkpop:

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

They're 1 on 1 matches, not 4 player free-for-alls. No items either, Nintendo tried to make this an actual tournament.
k so m at the tournament

Wish me luck
Don't die.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Just playing friendlies right now, won a doubles match where my mate suicided on accident after stealing my second stock when I was at 120% as Zelda

Was a one on one against my opponent at 50% pikachu

Well somehow I won lol

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Guys I did my first ranked Bo3 on Smashladder and
- I DIDN'T DIE
- The people there are actually good and friendly
Yeah

The people I faced gave me advice and I gave them advice

So in a nutshell don't be an ***hole

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@ GreyFox86 GreyFox86 i'll play you another time when i have my 3DS back with me lol. i forgot it at my boyfriends house and he's out of town till tomorrow XD
Let me know when you get your 3ds. I was playing a few match's on Zelda and I won and ended the match with a lightning kick within 2 minutes of fighting.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Lol Halberd's dumb. Tell me if you want me to change characters.
Edit sorry about the SDs I need to practice on that stage more. It looks like the ledge is a few inches farther out than it is.

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Lol Halberd's dumb. Tell me if you want me to change characters.
Edit sorry about the SDs I need to practice on that stage more. It looks like the ledge is a few inches farther out than it is.
lol you can switch when you feel like it, i need to learn how to fight good links anyway lol

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
If it wasn't for distance I'd play the ladder again but as it is playing with Greninja online leaves me more frustrated than anything else.

They're 1 on 1 matches, not 4 player free-for-alls. No items either, Nintendo tried to make this an actual tournament.
Oh.

So okay there's no excuse then.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I just looked at reddit's new tier list.

We all know Zelda's bad, worst character in the game, fine. But making a "Zelda tier" just to put only her there and highlight how bad she is is just disrespectful.

I'll admit I still laughed.

Rizen

Smash Legend
GG. Sorry about the SDs. I suck with CF. The stage was meant to be FD but it slipped.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Omg I just killed someone with an uncharged usmash at 53% and I could tell they DId it correctly...and we weren't on a stage with a low ceiling either.
BAN•RAGE
BAN•ZELDA

Top Bottom