• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
well if that is how you do it, he needed to spam booyah more
I think the only way to get less than 100, if I'm being honest, is

to grip

the gamepad

firmly

and carefully

shove it

up your mother****ing nose.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
May I join tomorrow?

Or am I just too impure for that?
HmmmmT I'll host another game tomorrow morning (as in Straya morning lol). Probably just 2-3 games because I think everyone's pretty burned out now.

Sorry it's my fault they got into the game. I posted the password out here, should have just PM'd everyone who wanted to join. I'll do that next time.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
HmmmmT I'll host another game tomorrow morning (as in Straya morning lol). Probably just 2-3 games because I think everyone's pretty burned out now.

Sorry it's my fault they got into the game. I posted the password out here, should have just PM'd everyone who wanted to join. I'll do that next time.
its all your fault
now they saw all the stuff we said about them
like i care anyway

id maybe play tomorrow but i have to work till 12 pm est and have a tournament at 4 pm est

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053

Wha the password Azura?

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I think the only way to get less than 100, if I'm being honest, is

to grip

the gamepad

firmly

and carefully

shove it

up your mother****ing nose.
that would score more then 100P and would probably be more enjoyable then being on a date with me

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
that would score more then 100P and would probably be more enjoyable then being on a date with me
The first part, I'm not sure; if he's holding the Nozzleshnoz and all three shots go in the same locale (or the walls), then the pressure from the walls of his honker might hold down the button for the rest of the match and prevent any more shots. Mission accomplished, and society bettered.

That second part I'll take your word for.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
its all your fault
now they saw all the stuff we said about them
like i care anyway
Best part was when Macchi went full savage mode and called Teeno a w****. I should have screencapped it tbh.

Wha the password Azura?
Are you asking for the password now? 'Cause if you are well we kinda disbanded an hour ago lol.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
The first part, I'm not sure; if he's holding the Nozzleshnoz and all three shots go in the same locale (or the walls), then the pressure from the walls of his honker might hold down the button for the rest of the match and prevent any more shots. Mission accomplished, and society bettered.
but at the same time, that wouldn't score over 90, which he scored 94

ugh I'm going to need some pot to handle this,
better go see my local dealer

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
but at the same time, that wouldn't score over 90, which he scored 94

ugh I'm going to need some pot to handle this,
better go see my local dealer
You have a point.

Maybe he scratched his nose and it pushed the button again?

Or maybe he could only get 94 points before being mauled by a tiger.

The world may never know, homie.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I just randomly barged into your lobby without permission @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght but good games! The last match literally had both of us styling on each other hahaha

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I just randomly barged into your lobby without permission @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght but good games! The last match literally had both of us styling on each other hahaha
LOL, I was actually asking for matches and I thought you saw it and came in! Anytime you see it open and you want to play just hop in.

I feel like I'm the greatest smash player ever when I kill with a Dair spike with Ike xD It's such a bad move and no one expects it.

Thanks for letting me trash the worst character in the game. I think he was the only one I won against. Maybe I also beat Samus I dunno. You're just too good for me. I was a little disappointed you didn't bring out Zelda :( but your ZSS is pretty awesome. I actually thought I was going to win that one, but you outplayed me on that last stock.

GGs Phil, always enjoy playing with you.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
LOL, I was actually asking for matches and I thought you saw it and came in! Anytime you see it open and you want to play just hop in.

I feel like I'm the greatest smash player ever when I kill with a Dair spike with Ike xD It's such a bad move and no one expects it.

Thanks for letting me trash the worst character in the game. I think he was the only one I won against. Maybe I also beat Samus I dunno. You're just too good for me. I was a little disappointed you didn't bring out Zelda :( but your ZSS is pretty awesome. I actually thought I was going to win that one, but you outplayed me on that last stock.

GGs Phil, always enjoy playing with you.
I'll throw my Zelda in next time for sure! Was just playing around with other characters to see how good I am with them today. And you did beat my Samus because I suck and I SD'd twice oops haha.

Oh yeah gorls, I'm going to a free anime convention tomorrow to advertise my university's anime club (me being part of the executive club and all). Bringing my 3DS and Smash to help advertise and give prizes to people that can beat me.

I might end up making people think to BAN•ZELDA secretkpop

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Hey, does anyone here play Samus at a reasonable level? I want experience against her at some point.

I know IsmaR plays her FYI.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hey, does anyone here play Samus at a reasonable level? I want experience against her at some point.

I know IsmaR plays her FYI.
Can't you ask in the Samus boards? I remember FullMoon mentioning he played Samus before. And there's always Macchi. :p

Hennet

Smash Cadet
NNID
hennetsims
Playing this guy in for glory after playing my Zelda a few time and spiking him a lot the went to sheik and forgot her DA does not spike :D

This would be perfect with Zelda's face on it
@Nammy12 could you do this for me please?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
This would be perfect with Zelda's face on it
@Nammy12 could you do this for me please?
tbh I love that video. There's also one of Robin dancing to Circus. It's even better.

tbh I love that video. There's also one of Robin dancing to Circus. It's even better.
I found this while scrolling through tumblr. Posted it cuz it just screams sass!
Could you link me to the Robin one? I'll have a look at it later

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I need irl practice with my Sonic................

online is just pure torture.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I found this while scrolling through tumblr. Posted it cuz it just screams sass!
Could you link me to the Robin one? I'll have a look at it later
Here you goooo!
Now that I look at it again, I think I like the Marth one better. :p

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
So many people going to tourneys today (including myself)

Good luck to all you ****ers! <3

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
If anyone wakes up and they want to play, let me know, we can set up a time.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

I'll be heading to the party in a couple of hours, so I thought I'd get on while I have the chance. :yeahboi:
Also I'll be having my lunch soon. Had a bit of trouble deciding on what to have, but I've made my choice now. :V

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Gorl you use Sonic?
Literally Satan.
I've have gotten the compliment more than once that my Sonic is indeed not cancer.

Mine's super flashy though. I only go for disrespectful footstool gimps and spring gimps.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

I'll be heading to the party in a couple of hours, so I thought I'd get on while I have the chance. :yeahboi:
Also I'll be having my lunch soon. Had a bit of trouble deciding on what to have, but I've made my choice now. :V

Yo that pic is legit.
RWBY ftw XD :p

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I've have gotten the compliment more than once that my Sonic is indeed not cancer.

Mine's super flashy though. I only go for disrespectful footstool gimps and spring gimps.
To this day I get flashbacks to that one Sonic ditto

> spin dash > spin dash > spin dash > spin dash > spin dash > spin dash > spin dash
> a KO 5 mins later

Last edited:
Top Bottom