• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Right now I'm more salty than losing to terrible For Glory players. Because stupid iMovie is going bananas and it will never get the audio right even after 7 exports. That's 280 minutes of my time wasted for myself and my poor old laptop trying to export the whole thing.

At this rate the video will be on indefinite hiatus not for editing, but for uploading the god damn thing. Stupid piece of Apple dong.
Maybe I could help you with that? What exactly is the problem?

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Are we talking about anime now?

1. Pokemon

2. Detective Conan

That's it. I need to make some time for anime ;____________;

@EODM07 what do you recommend? Trying to watch attack on titan but the subtitles ****ed itself and it's all messed up.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
2. Detective Conan
Well, to tell the truth, the fact that you keep up with Detective Conan is already pretty impressive by itself.

I'm...honestly not going to list all of the anime I already watched oO It's too much stuff and I would spend the entire day just remembering.

I can list the ones that marked me and the ones I'm watching now.

Fullmetal Alchemist
Gurren Lagann
Inuyasha
Durarara
No.6
Darker Than Black
Log Horizon
Akatsuki no Yona
Suisei no Gargantia

Omitted the anime I watched as a little kid, though, like Card Captors Sakura and Sailor Moon.

Now, for the ones I'm watching now:

Arslan Senki
Kekkai Sensen
Owari no Seraph

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Well, to tell the truth, the fact that you keep up with Detective Conan is already pretty impressive by itself.

I'm...honestly not going to list all of the anime I already watched oO It's too much stuff and I would spend the entire day just remembering.

Fullmetal Alchemist
Gurren Lagann
Inuyasha
Durarara
No.6
Darker Than Black
Log Horizon
Akatsuki no Yona
Suisei no Gargantia

Omitted the anime I watched as a little kid, though, like Card Captors Sakura and Sailor Moon.

Now, for the ones I'm watching now:

Arslan Senki
Kekkai Sensen
Owari no Seraph
Well I only watched the first 5ish seasons or something. I find the new episodes kinda bland tbh

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Maybe I could help you with that? What exactly is the problem?
Basically the problem is that audio from muted clips would randomly play at times seconds earlier than where the original clip is placed, pretty much messing up the clip that it is on. It's a glitch that iMovie '09 users seem to bump into often.

People have tried detaching the audio from the glitchy clips and also not speed up or slow down clips to avoid the glitch if possible but it ain't seem to be working. I'm now trying to make the credits a picture slideshow rather than video playing in the background to try and avoid this glitch all together so we shall see if that works. ; w ;

Elezir

Well I only watched the first 5ish seasons or something. I find the new episodes kinda bland tbh
I see.
I dropped Detective Conan pretty early, though, around 3rd season. I can't take animes that are too long.
Even though I still like it.
The only thing I'm still watching from Detective Conan are the movies, and mostly for Kaito Kid.:roll:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Basically the problem is that audio from muted clips would randomly play at times seconds earlier than where the original clip is placed, pretty much messing up the clip that it is on. It's a glitch that iMovie '09 users seem to bump into often.

People have tried detaching the audio from the glitchy clips and also not speed up or slow down clips to avoid the glitch if possible but it ain't seem to be working. I'm now trying to make the credits a picture slideshow rather than video playing in the background to try and avoid this glitch all together so we shall see if that works. ; w ;
Why don't you just mute each of them and render them separately and then import them into a new project like that

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

Ah, well, if it doesn't work maybe I could see if I can do anything to help.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Oh yeah we talking animu

Steins;Gate
Puebla Magi Madoka Magica
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
White Album 2
Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun
Your Lie in April
The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behaviour

I'm mostly into slice of life, romance/comedy and drama anime. >u>

Why don't you just mute each of them and render them separately and then import them into a new project like that
That would mean putting everyone's music one by one on each person's clip which would be quite a pain, but it definitely would work, just will take a while :///

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I see.
I dropped Detective Conan pretty early, though, around 3rd season. I can't take animes that are too long.
Even though I still like it.
The only thing I'm still watching from Detective Conan are the movies, and mostly for Kaito Kid.:roll:
Kaito is the best like OMG. :happysheep::estatic:Embarrass

Elezir

Kaito is the best like OMG. :happysheep::estatic:Embarrass
Right.

You said you wanted anime recommendations. You should watch Magic Kaito 1412. This anime focus on Kaito Kid, and Conan even appears sometimes.

There's a older Magic Kaito anime series, too, from what I heard.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
That would mean putting everyone's music one by one on each person's clip which would be quite a pain, but it definitely would work, just will take a while :///
I mean like just import each one into iMovie, mute the sound, and render that.

Then once you have all the muted clips you can bring them all into one project and do the music there.

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292

Fullmetal Alchemist
Better watch Brotherhood. It's a bit more dark and gruesome, but MAN, I liked it way more than the original! And I loved the original! Unless we're counting the movie...
Edit: Of course, watch FMA:B after FMA.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Um

The only anime I've seen all the way through has been Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. And it is glorious.
Avatar: The Last Airbender is the only anime I've seen all the way through (unless Spirited Away counts, but it's a movie so idk).

tbh I'm kinda confused why you quoted me lol.

Elezir

Better watch Brotherhood. It's a bit more dark and gruesome, but MAN, I liked it way more than the original! And I loved the original! Unless we're counting the movie...
Oh, but I did watch both the Original, Brotherhood and the two movies already.:cool:
Well, Brotherhood is considered the canon because it followed the manga's story (source) closely, while the first anime changed some stuff.
I think both are pretty good on their own, though.

I'm just a big fan of FMA.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
SO I finally graduated from middle school and my dad decides to give me a gift to improve my smash skills although I'm no where near my beloved Wii U. U see my gamepad is weird cause when ever I try to go for a short hop Nair with link, as soon as I hit the ground he does a Dtilt instead of a jab and when I go for a short hop Nair from the ground, He does a Uair instead. It pisses me the **** off. Link requires lots of precision especially when a battle is heated and it messes me up and feels awkward. I hate my game pad, So what my dad bought me would help improve my smash game and I asked for a GC adapter.
But instead of getting this

He got me this

its a "GC controller " that is really a classic or pro controller that is meant to feel like a GC controller that connects into a wii remote.
I'm not mad at my dad, I mean this will help me improve my smash game and precision, hell he even got me my Favorite character and gave me money for Lucas and other smash content, I am grateful but this is not what I wanted really. But I will take it. Besides my dad would be pissed and sad if I showed that I was ungrateful. I do get to get home on the 15th of this month.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Avatar: The Last Airbender is the only anime I've seen all the way through (unless Spirited Away counts, but it's a movie so idk).

I quoted you because it's not technically an anime. It's Western made and published, though the animation was done by a Korean Studio IIRC.

It's an amazing show regardless.

Elezir

We use the word 'anime' to call a show of Japanese origin, because there their 'cartoons' in general are called 'anime'
Avatar was animated by Nickelodeon in California, so not Japanese, but it does seem to have heavy 'anime' influences.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
We use the word 'anime' to call a show of Japanese origin, because there their 'cartoons' in general are called 'anime'
Avatar was animated by Nickelodeon in California, so not Japanese, but it does seem to have heavy 'anime' influences.
He is kind of right. Avatar is not really anime, but I can see where it comes from.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I quoted you because it's not technically an anime. It's Western made and published, though the animation was done by a Korean Studio IIRC.

It's an amazing show regardless.
Does this mean I can ***** about anime (or anything Japanese, really) and call everyone and anything a weeaboo because I've never watched an entire anime like some people do in this thread? :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Not that that's bad :3 sometimes active threads need small breaks anyways.
BJNumbers probs happy to not to have to moderate as much today

be a cool kid and watch other miyazaki films
not to sound like that guy but you should have used Japanese influences (you weab)
Someone fight me now

Last edited:

Elezir

He is kind of right. Avatar is not really anime, but I can see where it comes from.
:roll:
*she.

But yeah, the guys that created Avatar are fans of anime, plus japanese and chinese culture in general, so that's where their influence comes from.
So I can understand why a lot of people mistake Avatar for anime. I still like to correct them.:smash:

Top Bottom