• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Alright @ Macchiato Macchiato , so I updated the picture if you wanted a background.
upload_2015-6-9_11-45-57.png

So yeah, I didn't know if you wanted a background or not, so I tried to make the Hidden Valley's background but this is the closest thing I've found. Also, MS Paint doesn't have layers and I just have a mouse, so I tried to make the what-would-be-white-space-in-the-middle-of-the-pictureas inconspicuous as possible by drawing the background in :^) Hope you enjoy.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Quick Attack has a really weird hurtbox if that means anything.
What do you mean by weird?
He's probably using Pika at EVO and leaving Uber Frog for default. I dunno why tho
It's probably because of customs. I really hope he abuses them to show how ridiculous they can be. Oh, and I also heard ESAM is going to EVO too. So potential Pikachu dittos.:secretkpop:
Edit: Page steal again. :happysheep:

I dedicate this page to this gif.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
OMFG ANNOUNCED TODAY THAT THE POWERPUFF GIRLS ARE GETTING A REVAMP

And guess what our social compilation video that will be HOPEFULLY UPLOADED TODAY is titled:

"The Powerpuff Gorls"
It's no coincidence right? :secretkpop:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053

And guess what our social compilation video that will be HOPEFULLY UPLOADED TODAY is titled:

"The Powerpuff Gorls"
Masterminds: Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

"The Powerpuff Gorls"
can't wait to see the messed up changes in tone :secretkpop:

Trieste SP

Smash Champion

"The Powerpuff Gorls"
At least it looked the same.

I still remember there was an anime called Powerpuff Girls Z, which takes place in Tokyo City. Oh, and Professor Utonium has a son named Ken who created Chemical Z. They also had a robot dog named Peach. I kinda liked it actually.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
OMG. Looks like Sonic's going to get a Freezing Spin Charge in Smash 5. Sonic Boom Fire & Ice everyone. Wasn't the 3DS version of Sonic Boom, Shattered Crystal, a decent game? Enjoy... or suffer. :p

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
can't wait to see the messed up changes in tone :secretkpop:
Cartoon Network be like:

Whereas we'll be like:

OMG. Looks like Sonic's going to get a Freezing Spin Charge in Smash 5. Sonic Boom Fire & Ice everyone. Wasn't the 3DS version of Sonic Boom, Shattered Crystal, a decent game? Enjoy... or suffer. :p

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
They're making a sequel to Sonic Boom?

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Sometimes, I don't get this game. :glare:
Well, if you pause the game at the right time during Quick Attack, you'll see that Pikachu is basically this long piece of electric rodent string. It makes just as much sense as various characters' body parts enlarging during attacks.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Well, if you pause the game at the right time during Quick Attack, you'll see that Pikachu is basically this long piece of electric rodent string. It makes just as much sense as various characters' body parts enlarging during attacks.
Yeah, I saw that image of Pikachu in mid Quick Attack. Very odd.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
It has been confirmed that the personality quiz thing to decide your starter will return in Super Mystery Dungeon. That's kinda fun. I always liked taking the quiz to see what Pokemon I'd get. However, trying to get a certain starter was annoying. It really looks like they're trying to make this a decent game after the failure Gates to Infinity was.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Yeah, Shattered Crystal was okayish. The writing was all kinds of awful tho. Hopefully Sanzaru doesn't phone it in like last time.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, Pikachu is stretchy. Being rubber-like would help with not shocking yourself if my fail-science is correct. :p

Soul.

It's probably because of customs. I really hope he abuses them to show how ridiculous they can be. Oh, and I also heard ESAM is going to EVO too. So potential Pikachu dittos.
By weird I mean that instead of the hurtbox being Pikachu itself, its hurtbox is suddenly huge as **** when it uses QA.
lol dittos.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
It has been confirmed that the personality quiz thing to decide your starter will return in Super Mystery Dungeon. That's kinda fun. I always liked taking the quiz to see what Pokemon I'd get. However, trying to get a certain starter was annoying. It really looks like they're trying to make this a decent game after the failure Gates to Infinity was.
Time to reset the game many many times trying to get a Froakie then.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Time to reset the game many many times trying to get a Froakie then.
I'll have to do the same for a Chespin, so I feel your pain. I'll probably do Chespin as the Pokemon I am and have a Fennekin as my partner, but idk. I might want Froakie as my partner.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Funny that in Mystery Dungeon Blue and Explorers of Time. I managed to get my favourite starters. In Blue, I was Mudkip (With Cyndaquil as my partner), in Explorers of Time, I was Cyndaquil (With Mudkip as my partner). So hopefully I'll get either Cyndaquil or Mudkip again.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Gates to Infinity wasn't even that bad imo.
I'll have to take the test a million times for Torchic but it'll be worth it. <3

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Question: does Zelda have more electric attacks than Pikachu again?
Nope. All of her magic attacks don't have any electric properties now iirc.

Which also means no more stupid Olimar quirk. Which...I'm sure you were thinking of. :p

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Which also means no more stupid Olimar quirk. Which...I'm sure you were thinking of. :p
Well, of course I was.

Too bad though. I thought it was funny how Zelda had more electric attacks at least in Brawl.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I'm going for Froakie with a Riolu partner. Blue team woooo.
Hey, stop stealing my plans :grrr:

Jk, still debating between Riolu, Snivy and Fennekin for the partner I want.

Also, I'm willing to give Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice a chance. From playing Shattered Crystal's demo, I liked the direction it was going with the gameplay, though the full game seemed repetitive and had a terrible story and writing. I like what I see from the trailer tbh and it's nice that Amy's playable this time around. Remember guys, Big Red Button isn't making this and a sequel to the Wii U version doesn't seem to be happening. Just gotta hope Sanzaru Games doesn't screw up.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

It's probably because of customs. I really hope he abuses them to show how ridiculous they can be. Oh, and I also heard ESAM is going to EVO too. So potential Pikachu dittos.:secretkpop:
aMSa said custom doesn't change Greninja much so he switched to Pikachu for customs. Defaults he's sticking with dork type frog.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
only sega would make sequels to some of most poorly received games
oh man we can even double up the jontron

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Since we got vids of JonTron here.

Music video~ <3

Just saw Episode 10 of Hibike! Euphonium. Gimme that yuri already KyoAni! JUST DO IT!

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I really don't like sword art online. its really ****ing bad. What's you guys fav anime.
I really don't have a fav mainly because I watch so few. I think most recent stuff I watched that I liked was mushishi (the older ones, I still need to watch the new ones) and devil is a part timer

Top Bottom