• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
:roll:
*she.

But yeah, the guys that created Avatar are fans of anime, plus japanese and chinese culture in general, so that's where their influence comes from.
So I can understand why a lot of people mistake Avatar for anime. I still like to correct them.:smash:
Hmm...you've been pranked.

You're welcome.

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
Oh, but I did watch both the Original, Brotherhood and the two movies already.:cool:
Well, Brotherhood is considered the canon because it followed the manga's story (source) closely, while the first anime changed some stuff.
I think both are pretty good on their own, though.

I'm just a big fan of FMA.
Yep, FMA was the one that got me into anime. It would probably be tied with Brotherhood but...ugh that movie DX

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Lol everyone here is talking about the 2000 anime's they finished while i'm here reading fanfics of :4robinm:x:4shulk:.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
SO I finally graduated from middle school and my dad decides to give me a gift to improve my smash skills although I'm no where near my beloved Wii U. U see my gamepad is weird cause when ever I try to go for a short hop Nair with link, as soon as I hit the ground he does a Dtilt instead of a jab and when I go for a short hop Nair from the ground, He does a Uair instead. It pisses me the **** off. Link requires lots of precision especially when a battle is heated and it messes me up and feels awkward. I hate my game pad, So what my dad bought me would help improve my smash game and I asked for a GC adapter.
But instead of getting this

He got me this

its a "GC controller " that is really a classic or pro controller that is meant to feel like a GC controller that connects into a wii remote.
I'm not mad at my dad, I mean this will help me improve my smash game and precision, hell he even got me my Favorite character and gave me money for Lucas and other smash content, I am grateful but this is not what I wanted really. But I will take it. Besides my dad would be pissed and sad if I showed that I was ungrateful. I do get to get home on the 15th of this month.
These controllers are actually really useful. Cheaper than GC adapter and you can use it for other games while you get a similar feel to the GCN controller. Plus the designs are sweet.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
not to sound like that guy but you should have used Japanese influences (you weab)
Not everything that's Japanese equals anime, so nah.:roll:
What I mean is that the animation is obviously based off 'anime', in particular.
Now, the themes of the show are obviously from Asiatic, particulary Japanese and Chinese, influence.

Hmm...you've been pranked.

You're welcome.
Oo
I've been carrying the Prank for almost 3 weeks by now, already.:smash:

Lol everyone here is talking about the 2000 anime's they finished while i'm here reading fanfics of :4robinm:x:4shulk:.
I like you.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
These controllers are actually really useful. Cheaper than GC adapter and you can use it for other games while you get a similar feel to the GCN controller. Plus the designs are sweet.
Really, I did not use it yet But thanks 4 the info. all I want to do is become one of the best players in the world.

And a controller that is useful is a must.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
all this anime talk made me want to watch mushishi again
I forgot how spooky it can be
spooky time.png

some weird tastes kid

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I mean like just import each one into iMovie, mute the sound, and render that.

Then once you have all the muted clips you can bring them all into one project and do the music there.
Well regardless, changing the credits to be a picture slideshow instead of video clips actually solved the audio glitch yay~

If my computer can handle it, our Zelda social compilation video is hitting Youtube in an hour or so!

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Wait, why would I want to prank someone?

Can't I just call them a chump or a jabroni and get the same result orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Have you played either of the games?
I played awakening and my bro been pestering me to play xenoblade since it's like his favouritest game ever but I don't have the time or too lazy. :) I played the first 2 hours tho @Nammy12 :secretkpop: and apparently Melia is super technical and da best waifu for some and Riki sounds cute in japanese.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I played awakening and my bro been pestering me to play xenoblade since it's like his favouritest game ever but I don't have the time or too lazy. :) I played the first 2 hours tho @Nammy12 :secretkpop: and apparently Melia is super technical and da best waifu for some and Riki sounds cute in japanese.
Melia is basically Melee Fox of Xenoblade

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Melia is basically Melee Fox of Xenoblade
Yeah nammy was saying she can be super op and there's an really op combination of her, Riki and someone else I forget. You use a status like burn or something and other stuff and you can be the entire game with it.

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
The first two hours = poking the cover. The game takes so long if your trying to beat everything.
I love Melia to death, and Riki does sound better in the Japanese version. The first time my brother heard his voice (english) he wanted to punch the screen.

Tbh I haven't really found a character that's better than another. Monolith did such a good job in making their roles super diverse that they can't really compare. Unless your fighting the optional superboss. Then Dunban, Riki and Melia are the way to go :p

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
The first two hours = poking the cover. The game takes so long if your trying to beat everything.
I love Melia to death, and Riki does sound better in the Japanese version. The first time my brother heard his voice (english) he wanted to punch the screen.
Lol I know the game is long and I have a habit of over-completing games so i'm kinda cautious.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Ooooh...you can't beat it 100% until you complete new game +...maybe you shouldn't start it XD
I'm thinking of just paying attention to the story since I got sidetracked while playing for the first time messing around with Shulk's jump lol and

got to the part where fiora just died lol.

Last edited:

Uncertain Title

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4296-3238-9292
I'm thinking of just paying attention to the story since I got sidetracked while playing for the first time messing around with Shulk's jump lol and just got to the part where
Geez spoilers O.o And yep, that's what I'm doing. Doing it for the story, and then focus on quests later. But it bugs me so much when I leave a quest incomplete, it's taken me almost 100 hours to get to the endgame -_-

Top Bottom