• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Franchise Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Even if it was used by Demise, I think it'd be pretty sweet if Ganondorf used his sword. It kind of makes sense, since Ganondorf is an incarnation of his hatred.

It just "fits" Ganondorf to me.

D

Deleted member

In Subspace Emissary's successor, they can incorporate Zelda enemies. We all saw Goombas, Koopa Troopas, Bullet Bills and Hammer Bros. We all see ReDead, Like Likes and Octoroks in Melee. Now I will like to see Stalfos, Poes, Moblins, Armos, Wall Masters, Deku Babas, Skultulas, and more.

D

Deleted member

Even if it was used by Demise, I think it'd be pretty sweet if Ganondorf used his sword. It kind of makes sense, since Ganondorf is an incarnation of his hatred.

It just "fits" Ganondorf to me.
Whoa!!! If Ganondorf wields this sword. He'll probably be stronger than Ike.

CalumG

Smash Lord
Just imagine Ganondorf using Ghirahim to actually fight Ghirahim
Why are people so dead set on Ghirahim being playable? To me it seems no different to people who ask for Skull Kid and people who seemed absolutely certain Zant would be playable in Brawl. Ghirahim is just Skyward Sword's Aghanim (i.e. the main antagonists worker b*tch).

But I 100% agree that Ganondorf should wield that badass sword. My biggest issue with de-cloning Ganondorf is potentially alienating people who currently use him, so I guess I'd like to see them tread the fine line between Ganondorf as we know him now, and Ganondorf as we wish he would be. He could be quite unique in being a character who both wields a sword AND has some heavy hand-to-hand combat - there's not really anyone in the current cast who plays like that, is there?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Why are people so dead set on Ghirahim being playable? To me it seems no different to people who ask for Skull Kid and people who seemed absolutely certain Zant would be playable in Brawl. Ghirahim is just Skyward Sword's Aghanim (i.e. the main antagonists worker b*tch).
Agreed. Smash has never been a place for one-shot characters, (except FE, and now with DLC, even they aren't one-shots anymore).

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Agreed. Smash has never been a place for one-shot characters, (except FE, and now with DLC, even they aren't one-shots anymore).
There was also Earthbound but to be fair, you can't really pull a protagonist from those games that's not 1-shot. Not to mention that Roy was put in for advertisement purposes which is something unfeasible for Ghirahim now.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Well to be fair also Lucas is a one-shot character.
And, well, Sheik.
Oh yeah and everybody always forgets the Ice Climbers lol.
I don't see the problem in that. I sustain Ghirahim and I think he has a slight chance to be in. I sustain Skull Kid too but I think he hasn't the same chances.

CalumG

Smash Lord
Well to be fair also Lucas is a one-shot character.
And, well, Sheik.
Oh yeah and everybody always forgets the Ice Climbers lol.
I don't see the problem in that. I sustain Ghirahim and I think he has a slight chance to be in. I sustain Skull Kid too but I think he hasn't the same chances.
They're one-shot characters from franchises that either only have one game in their series, have a cast that completely changes with each game (hence, there are no worthy re-occurring characters to choose from), or in Sheik's case, a gimmick for a character that isn't a "one-shot" so to speak. The circumstances are far different to that of Ghirahim.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
They're one-shot characters from franchises that either only have one game in their series, have a cast that completely changes with each game (hence, there are no worthy re-occurring characters to choose from), or in Sheik's case, a gimmick for a character that isn't a "one-shot" so to speak. The circumstances are far different to that of Ghirahim.
The difference is that all those characters, except maybe Sheik, were far more obscure than Ghirahim.
Really the presence of Ice Climbers basically says that every Nintendo character ever has a shot to be in Smash Bros. someday.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The difference is that all those characters, except maybe Sheik, were far more obscure than Ghirahim.
You must not forget that Lucas wasn't obscure in Japan and had popular demand.

Really the presence of Ice Climbers basically says that every Nintendo character ever has a shot to be in Smash Bros. someday.
Are you serious? (-_-);

CalumG

Smash Lord
How many obscure characters have they introduced from the Zelda series so far? How about obscure characters from the Mario series? Metroid? Starfox?

They may introduce cult-favorite characters from small-time series, but they've never introduced small-time characters from popular series - not unless they're a clone or an extension of an existing character in some way. That, or things like Pokemon where no one Pokemon really has 'importance' over others bar legendaries and Pokemon who make sizable appearances in spin-off media. Ghirahim isn't impossible, but history dictates he's very unlikely. We didn't get Aghanim in SSB64, we didn't get Skull Kid in Melee, we didn't get Zant in Brawl and I'd be willing to bet this months wages that we won't get Ghirahim in SSB4. Not over more important and re-occurring characters like Tingle, at least.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
How many obscure characters have they introduced from the Zelda series so far? How about obscure characters from the Mario series? Metroid? Starfox?

They may introduce cult-favorite characters from small-time series, but they've never introduced small-time characters from popular series - not unless they're a clone or an extension of an existing character in some way. That, or things like Pokemon where no one Pokemon really has 'importance' over others bar legendaries and Pokemon who make sizable appearances in spin-off media. Ghirahim isn't impossible, but history dictates he's very unlikely. We didn't get Aghanim in SSB64, we didn't get Skull Kid in Melee, we didn't get Zant in Brawl and I'd be willing to bet this months wages that we won't get Ghirahim in SSB4. Not over more important and re-occurring characters like Tingle, at least.
Just because one time characters havent gotten in before doesnt automatically make it so for every game after. And besides with all the main characters already present they will at some point have to dip into that territory, i mean why limit the game in that way or by just having a character in because they are reacurring in that series, otherwise its just tingle and we really shouldnt have to resort to that just to stick to some vapor rule of more than one appearance.

CalumG

Smash Lord
Just because one time characters havent gotten in before doesnt automatically make it so for every game after. And besides with all the main characters already present they will at some point have to dip into that territory, i mean why limit the game in that way or by just having a character in because they are reacurring in that series, otherwise its just tingle and we really shouldnt have to resort to that just to stick to some vapor rule of more than one appearance.
Well no, but if we want to go into that kind of dangerous territory, I could say "just because anime characters haven't gotten in before doesn't make it so for every game after". A nonsensical suggestion, I'm sure you'll agree. Although Sakurai is fairly erratic in some of his decisions at times, there are still some patterns he follows. Sure, he may not follow them next game, but for the sake of discussion I think it's pretty fair to assume that for the most part, Sakurai's idea of what makes a character 'Smash-worthy' probably hasn't changed that much between Brawl and now.

I mean, if we start to ignore the obvious patterns in the roster from previous games, then the entire Character Discussion board would just descend into "I want this!" and "No, I want that instead!" without any solid reasoning to back it up.

And why do you say "resort" to Tingle, as if Tingle being in would be a bad thing?

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Well no, but if we want to go into that kind of dangerous territory, I could say "just because anime characters haven't gotten in before doesn't make it so for every game after". A nonsensical suggestion, I'm sure you'll agree. Although Sakurai is fairly erratic in some of his decisions at times, there are still some patterns he follows. Sure, he may not follow them next game, but for the sake of discussion I think it's pretty fair to assume that for the most part, Sakurai's idea of what makes a character 'Smash-worthy' probably hasn't changed that much between Brawl and now.

I mean, if we start to ignore the obvious patterns in the roster from previous games, then the entire Character Discussion board would just descend into "I want this!" and "No, I want that instead!" without any solid reasoning to back it up.

And why do you say "resort" to Tingle, as if Tingle being in would be a bad thing?
I know that, im not suggesting that every wild fantasy can be possible because its a different game and he would radically change the way they do things. But he could change his mind, and adding in characters with fewer appearences isnt a massive jump by any means in comparison to letting in non game characters or something like that. Of course history and their design patterns may repeat, but i dont think it would ever keep them from bringing in an interesting character who might end up being kinda unique. I say resort to tingle because like it or not hes not loved by all, and really if they stick to only recurring characters that have exposure the pool gets extremely shallow.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I say resort to tingle because like it or not hes not loved by all, and really if they stick to only recurring characters that have exposure the pool gets extremely shallow.
Tingle has a fanbase in Japan. He has two spin-off games of his own. He is Link's Yoshi.

And Japan's opinion matters more to Sakurai. (Example: Lucas)

CalumG

Smash Lord
I know that, im not suggesting that every wild fantasy can be possible because its a different game and he would radically change the way they do things. But he could change his mind, and adding in characters with fewer appearences isnt a massive jump by any means in comparison to letting in non game characters or something like that. Of course history and their design patterns may repeat, but i dont think it would ever keep them from bringing in an interesting character who might end up being kinda unique. I say resort to tingle because like it or not hes not loved by all, and really if they stick to only recurring characters that have exposure the pool gets extremely shallow.
Thinning out the amount of potential newcomers would be a good thing though, right? After all, they've suggested that there will be less newcomers in SSB4 than there were in Brawl - and I personally wouldn't want those roster spots to be used on anything less than Nintendo (or third party) All-Stars, rather than just general Nintendo characters. Those spots on the roster would be better spent on either diversifying the amount of franchises being represented, or filling the remaining gaps in terms of franchises already represented (Bowser Jr. and Toad for example being some of the only actual 'main' Mario characters left unrepresented).

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
The problem with Ghirahim is the fact that with his series he's in 1 out of 17 games. Not really a good representation of the Zelda series especially when there still a handful of reccuring characters left that haven't been included(Impa, Vaati, Tingle). He may be important to the plotline but his direct influence as a character to the series as a whole is very minimal.

As to Ice Climbers, they're a retro character which means that they aren't put in because of importance but are rather throwback characters.

As to Sheik, the only reason she got in was because of Zelda. It was either gonna be Zelda with Sheik or Zelda with no Sheik but we weren't getting Sheik with no Zelda.

Spire

III
BRoomer
The problem with Ghirahim is the fact that with his series he's in 1 out of 17 games. Not really a good representation of the Zelda series especially when there still a handful of reccuring characters left that haven't been included(Impa, Vaati, Tingle). He may be important to the plotline but his direct influence as a character to the series as a whole is very minimal.
The problem with this argument is that Ghirahim appeared in the 16th (not 17th btw) and latest game in the series, so his opportunity to be more influential is based solely on SS and future plans for the character. There are two Zelda games in the works right now and if Ghirahim is featured in either, Nintendo would surely let Sakurai know about this. Who knows? Ghirahim could become a staple of the franchise with Skyward Sword his starting point. It's never too late to become important. It's the role you play and the legend you leave that lends credence to your remembrance.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The problem with this argument is that Ghirahim appeared in the 16th (not 17th btw) and latest game in the series, so his opportunity to be more influential is based solely on SS and future plans for the character. There are two Zelda games in the works right now and if Ghirahim is featured in either, Nintendo would surely let Sakurai know about this. Who knows? Ghirahim could become a staple of the franchise with Skyward Sword his starting point. It's never too late to become important. It's the role you play and the legend you leave that lends credence to your remembrance.
I don't think Ghirahim will be in Wind Waker HD. Just saying.

About Ghirahim reappearing, people said the same thing about Midna and Zant. They haven't been mentioned since. Until he does manage to appear again I say we treat him like the one shot, he currently is.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I remember that Nintendo has remarked on Midna's popularity and that they could make her appear in another game. But no further mention of her ever since.

Has Nintendo has anything similar in case of Ghirahim?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I remember that Nintendo has remarked on Midna's popularity and that they could make her appear in another game. But no further mention of her ever since.

Not that I know of.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion

Doubtful. I'm holding out for Toon Zelda/Tetra honestly

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Actually the next game that is in development was included in that. Yes, as of now I don't know he won't appear in the next t game but there's no reason for me to believe so yet. I can only go by what I know as of date but should Ghirahim become a recurring character I'd welcome his inclusion.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
Ghirahim and Fi could both easily come back, all you need is for some magic to un-sword them and restore them to their past selves. I don't think it will happen, but it wouldn't take very much effort to do.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Well no, but if we want to go into that kind of dangerous territory, I could say "just because anime characters haven't gotten in before doesn't make it so for every game after".
The issue with making that comparison is that Sakurai specifically said no anime characters. He never said, "No one-shot characters." Granted, yes, he could change his mind, but it's still something significant to note, yes? And while yes it is impossible to draw a line ourselves between what he is willing to do and what not, it doesn't follow that because he does something out of what he has done in the past that he is going to go to even further extremes or is equally likely to incorporate something decidedly more extreme than something that might be interpreted as somewhat extreme. Besides, the fact that the unincorporated characters is running out of juice might allow for a more liberal approach, perhaps to a small degree.

In the end, isn't that kind of what it is? We can try to make logical arguments about why a character would be represented over others, but we'd simply be pretending to know what is going through Sakurai's mind and the even more unpredictable variable of what he's been testing and hearing in his progress. And who is to say that Sakurai is uninterested in what the mob of fans have to say about what they want?

To be fair, my post is here because it involves Ghirahim, my "I want this!" character, but I do think that your strong dissent upon his inclusion is lacking "solid reasoning" and more unfounded than you might think. In addition, didn't someone mention that one time Miyamoto said that he made Ghirahim in order to be "remembered" or something to that effect? Of course, likely means nothing in and of itself and not to be speculated upon, but mayhaps worth acknowledging.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Actually, I think it would be a cool plot point if Ghirahim was passed along the lines of Demise's descendants, like how Fi is with Link's descendants.
I mean that can't include that with the past games but it would be neat if something like that was mentioned in the new one coming out.

However the only likely Zelda newcomers at this point seem to be Impa, Tetra w/Toon Zelda (Or just one of them solo), or Tingle.
At least in terms of prominence and what games (that we know of) that are coming out and already out.

Ghirahim seems more like Assist Trophy material sadly.

CalumG

Smash Lord
The issue with making that comparison is that Sakurai specifically said no anime characters. He never said, "No one-shot characters." Granted, yes, he could change his mind, but it's still something significant to note, yes? And while yes it is impossible to draw a line ourselves between what he is willing to do and what not, it doesn't follow that because he does something out of what he has done in the past that he is going to go to even further extremes or is equally likely to incorporate something decidedly more extreme than something that might be interpreted as somewhat extreme.
In fairness, the whole anime thing was an over-exaggeration to drive a point home, but yeah - I see what you're saying. Maybe I'm just jaded and skeptical due to the whole build-up to Brawl; everybody wanted this character or that character but at the end of the day, a lot of the character choices, bar a few, were the "obvious" vanilla choices, so to speak, rather than the curveballs (but fan-favourites nonetheless - remember when people thought Geno was a shoe-in?). Again as an example, there was widespread support for Zant, but in the end it didn't happen, and Ghirahim is effectively in the same boat, until the next Zelda game comes out that is.

Besides, the fact that the unincorporated characters is running out of juice might allow for a more liberal approach, perhaps to a small degree.
If anything, I'd say the opposite is true. The fact that many franchises didn't even get new reps in Brawl (Mario, Zelda, F-Zero, to name a few) speaks volumes about the decision-making process that Sakurai goes through - to me, it says that Sakurai would rather not give a franchise another rep at all than add a character who he does not feel is prominent enough to warrant a spot over other "more important" (in his eyes at least) characters. Whether that remains to be the case in SSB4 is still up in the air, but I shouldn't think it's too illogical to think he'd want to exhaust more iconic characters and ones from as-of-yet unrepresented franchises before he gets around to one-shot characters like Ghirahim.

Not to mention, it's been heavily hinted that SSB4 won't have as much newcomers as Brawl did. I imagine they'd want to use every newcomer spot wisely provided this is true - in a way, it's less that Ghirahim is undeserving so much as there are far more deserving characters 'competing' (in a purely metaphorical sense) for those roster spots and the teams development time. For each small-time, one-off character like Ghirahim, there's one less hypothetical roster spot for vanilla 'all-star' characters like Pac-Man, Toad, Ridley, etc. etc.

(Disclaimer: I'm not in any way saying that Pac-Man, Toad or Ridley will be in or even DESERVE to be in, that's a different topic for a different day)

In the end, isn't that kind of what it is? We can try to make logical arguments about why a character would be represented over others, but we'd simply be pretending to know what is going through Sakurai's mind and the even more unpredictable variable of what he's been testing and hearing in his progress. And who is to say that Sakurai is uninterested in what the mob of fans have to say about what they want?
I can completely agree with this. Sakurai's an oddball, I'll give you that - to truly make educated guesses we'll need to see a first trailer of SSB4 to see what direction they're actually taking the franchise in. But for the time being? We can only make do with trying to use Sakurai's past (albeit somewhat inconsistent) patterns when it comes to guessing how the roster will expand. But you know, I'd love to be proven wrong by the Smash team, since there are plenty of 'unlikely' characters (Eggman, Simon Belmont, Suicune, Jimmy T., King Boo, the list goes on) that I'd love to see in Smash. For the mean time though, you could say that I'm keeping my guesses conservative, since we have no indicator so far that Sakurai's methodology for choosing characters will be much different to how it was in the last few titles.

Skyward Sword, being the latest NEW/BIG Zelda would, more than likely, impact most of the Zelda roster in SSB4 I believe. Like Ocarina of Time did for the original and Melee and Twilight Princess in Brawl.

If there is a 5th character, it would most likely be from that game and, since Zelda is lacking on villains and since Ganondorf can't rep Skyward Sword, Ghirahim fits the bill just well.

So Ghirahim has a good shot of getting in. A guarantee? No. A good, possible chance? Yes, just like Little Mac and Shulk.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
In fairness, the whole anime thing was an over-exaggeration to drive a point home, but yeah - I see what you're saying. Maybe I'm just jaded and skeptical due to the whole build-up to Brawl; everybody wanted this character or that character but at the end of the day, a lot of the character choices, bar a few, were the "obvious" vanilla choices, so to speak, rather than the curveballs (but fan-favourites nonetheless - remember when people thought Geno was a shoe-in?). Again as an example, there was widespread support for Zant, but in the end it didn't happen, and Ghirahim is effectively in the same boat, until the next Zelda game comes out that is.
I was one of those people who thought Geno was a shoe-in simply by the fact that he would have been ridiculously fun to play with. In fact I still want him in somewhere in my heart.. Anyways, like some others have been saying, and I have said ad nauseum on the SSB4 threads in the past, I still think Ghirahim is more likely to make further appearances on multiple accounts. I am by no means professing his inevitable return, I do although hesitate to compare Ghirahim's boat to Zant's boat congruently.

If anything, I'd say the opposite is true. The fact that many franchises didn't even get new reps in Brawl (Mario, Zelda, F-Zero, to name a few) speaks volumes about the decision-making process that Sakurai goes through - to me, it says that Sakurai would rather not give a franchise another rep at all than add a character who he does not feel is prominent enough to warrant a spot over other "more important" (in his eyes at least) characters. Whether that remains to be the case in SSB4 is still up in the air, but I shouldn't think it's too illogical to think he'd want to exhaust more iconic characters and ones from as-of-yet unrepresented franchises before he gets around to one-shot characters like Ghirahim.
Of course you are probably right here, I just personally find when looking at some of the fan-made rosters, even when they are trying to do what they think is "likely", it can already be seen that some of the additions are more liberal than what Brawl was willing to do (such as, not adding a Mario or Zelda newcomer), for Brawl had no necessity or less necessity for liberal selection. Naturally this has nothing to do with Sakurai, but for what the imaginings of the fan-base are worth, it may or may not mean less "persistent" characters in the Sakurai roster.

CalumG

Smash Lord
Skyward Sword, being the latest NEW/BIG Zelda would, more than likely, impact most of the Zelda roster in SSB4 I believe. Like Ocarina of Time did for the original and Melee and Twilight Princess in Brawl.

If there is a 5th character, it would most likely be from that game and, since Zelda is lacking on villains and since Ganondorf can't rep Skyward Sword, Ghirahim fits the bill just well.

So Ghirahim has a good shot of getting in. A guarantee? No. A good, possible chance? Yes, just like Little Mac and Shulk.
Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess didn't really affect roster decisions heavily though, did they? As has been said, we didn't exactly see Zant in SSBB or some other N64 era character in Melee. Every Zelda character introduced so far has been a main character, or very closely related to one (Sheik being a character transformation and Toon/Young Link as a clone). The most recent Zelda game would seem to indicate what visual style they'll be in, but the appearance of Sheik in Brawl and the lack of Zelda newcomers in it says to me that they don't follow the most recent Zelda to the letter - they just use it for visual cues.

If there is a 5th rep, we can only do ourselves a favour and ASSUME for the time being that they'll follow the same pattern they currently have been. And Little Mac/Shulk aren't really the same; they're main characters of their franchises, where Ghirahim is not.

Ghirahim may have a possible chance, but I'd be hard-pressed to come up with convincing reasons why he'd have any sort of decent chance, especially when his inclusion is pretty unprecedented. Until we have evidence to the contrary, we'd do well to assume Sakurais character selection methods aren't going to change drastically to allow the inclusion of characters such as Ghirahim.

Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess didn't really affect roster decisions heavily though, did they? As has been said, we didn't exactly see Zant in SSBB or some other N64 era character in Melee. Every Zelda character introduced so far has been a main character, or very closely related to one (Sheik being a character transformation and Toon/Young Link as a clone). The most recent Zelda game would seem to indicate what visual style they'll be in, but the appearance of Sheik in Brawl and the lack of Zelda newcomers in it says to me that they don't follow the most recent Zelda to the letter - they just use it for visual cues.

If there is a 5th rep, we can only do ourselves a favour and ASSUME for the time being that they'll follow the same pattern they currently have been. And Little Mac/Shulk aren't really the same; they're main characters of their franchises, where Ghirahim is not.

Ghirahim may have a possible chance, but I'd be hard-pressed to come up with convincing reasons why he'd have any sort of decent chance, especially when his inclusion is pretty unprecedented. Until we have evidence to the contrary, we'd do well to assume Sakurais character selection methods aren't going to change drastically to allow the inclusion of characters such as Ghirahim.
Most of the characters in each roster were at least based off of those games, visually and certain moves. The only one that probably wouldn't have is the original since there was only Link.

Plus if it impacts only visuals, both Toon Link and Ganondorf can not take it. Just Link and Zelda.

So IF they wanted it to take priority, even if in visuals, they would want another character from that.

No guarantee but he is pretty well asked for, and has popularity. Plus it adds another villain, while Ganondorf can be one for Toon Link.

CalumG

Smash Lord
But why would Zelda need a second villain, and a two-bit minor one at that, before some franchises have even got the one villain to call their own?

And I don't think they'd add a character in just because they follow Skyward Swords graphical style. They'd either adapt other, more deserving characters into the style, or they'd drop the style altogether and only use it for a stage.

But why would Zelda need a second villain, and a two-bit minor one at that, before some franchises have even got the one villain to call their own?

And I don't think they'd add a character in just because they follow Skyward Swords graphical style. They'd either adapt other, more deserving characters into the style, or they'd drop the style altogether and only use it for a stage.
They don't necessarily need another one, but it is possible. Others need it too. But still, Ghirahim is not a minor villain. He plays a big role in Skyward Sword.

Adapting styles could work but I think the roster would mainly be affected by it, if only in looks, because of what happened in the last three Smash Bros games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom