• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

WEZL

Smash Cadet
Probably a stupid question, but is this real? Someone with access to a fire extinguisher and a train/subway go test it out.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
troll science at work, one would have to weigh way less than the force of the extinguisher o.o

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I think we all had stuff like that...like with me i hate that "this is he" is correct and "this is him" isn't. That sounds mad ******** to me
Love you for knowing that.

"Is Emily there?"

"This is she."

"Why do you say that?"

or how 'bout this...

"I can't find my earrings."

"Are these they?"

The usual response-
"wat."

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
Love you for knowing that.

"Is Emily there?"

"This is she."

"Why do you say that?"

or how 'bout this...

"I can't find my earrings."

"Are these they?"

The usual response-
"wat."
It all comes back to certain tenses having a tendency to swap the order of words around.

"She is this" and "They are these" are the original forms of those phrases... they just sound odd when you swap them around (which is allowed in the english language)

The more you know.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Too long didn't read

Although judging from first post, it has something to do with females and stupidity. lawl

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
9x+9

Just sayin'
(note: the digits of any number divisible by nine [such as 9x+9] will equal a number divisible by nine. If they add up to a multiple of nine that is greater than nine, the other factor is at least two digits.)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
If one tweaked one's jump just so, you could time the jump so that while your center of gravity is continuing in a parabolic path, you appear to be hovering for slightly longer than you would otherwise. The force of the extinguisher jet might give a little bit of thrust, but not much. Otherwise, I don't see why a jump of that distance and height is impossible for a normal human. The difficulty is making it look like you're being pushed along by the fire extinguisher.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I actually know the guy who invented the down right fierce line , it's weird how far it's gone. It was originally just a line in a rap battle

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
(note: the digits of any number divisible by nine [such as 9x+9] will equal a number divisible by nine. If they add up to a multiple of nine that is greater than nine, the other factor is at least two digits.)
Try 9(x+1)

Thus making every number you choose divisible by 9 at the end of the computations ( 9*(x+1)

One of the rules of multiples of 9 is that the digits of a number divisible by 9(i.e. any number gotten from the above calculations) added together equals 9

[Collapse=Examples]9, 9=9
18, 1+8=9
27, 2+7=9
36, 3+6=9
45, 4+5=9
54, 5+4=9
63, 6+3=9
72, 7+2=9
81, 8+1=9
90, 9+0=9
99, 9+9=18, 1+8=9
108, 1+0+8=9
117, 1+1+7=9
67575870, 6+7+5+7+5+8+7+0=45, 4+5=9.....67575870/9=7508430[/collapse]

^^^I take unimportant things way too far.

Top Bottom