• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yami Tenshi - Official Melee Crew Thread

flaco

The Terminator
the doctor said he was lucky if it a little bit higher they will need to apantue is leg you know what I mean cut it off but lets see what happened

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
guess what I got some bad news about fear aka uka that same day my brother said to play smash in his house uka got shot in the leg with a 9mil he still has the bullet inside his leg he has to wait until two weeks to see if they could take it out am like wtf are you serious
and thats why i dont like public health care, they bull**** you and give you crappy care cuase you cant afford a ****ing real doctor

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
the doctor said he was lucky if it a little bit higher they will need to apantue is leg you know what I mean cut it off but lets see what happened
was he hit above or below the knee? did he have someone gunning for him or was he just in the wrong place at the wrong time? freaking crazy. is he at least in the hospital where they can keep an eye on him?

oh and it's spelled "amputate" lol

and thats why i dont like public health care, they bull**** you and give you crappy care cuase you cant afford a ****ing real doctor
not knowing the details of the injury, or whatever reasons were given for the wait keeps me for totally agreeing, tho it does seem bull**** and asinine at face value.

still, you do have a point

:phone:

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
no regardless of the injury a foreign object in your body will keep you from healing correctly. Although its more expensive to operate right away its the best option you have to prevent any permanent damage. Trust me this is all about money

L1F3

Smash Cadet
thats terrible luck on uka's part D: 2 weeks sounds like utter crap tho, the skin is practically gonna be healed by then, and THEN they want to operate!?!?!? stay free america

and yeah, money is the life blood of our country, so much so that we seek it from overseas derp

on a side note, the sith dont seem like they are showing up. i honestly dont care about inviting them over anymore since they keep making "excuses" as to why they cannot attend. if you want the devils of ancient lore to show up then play more brawl..

at any rate, i may or may not go to casuals. dont hold your breath lol

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
ehhhhhh never mind the sith, they only exist in myth and legend. some punk kid named Skywalker had something to do with it XD

it's just as well, going by gamer tags we have a terminator, a werewolf, a devine hound... ect ect. they wouldn't have a chance :troll:

one of my coworkers says he's gonna be showing, i gotta give him directions tomorrow, i'm also gonna link him this thread

EDIT:

Members:
Von Sabrewulf Gonzales - Sheik
Lif3- Furries
Flaco- Fox,Falcon

last time i checked life isn't interested in going to tournies anymore either; if you're gonna take me off for that reason... you might as well take him off too gonzales :troll: :awesome:

L1F3

Smash Cadet
trolloooollololololoolol evan XD

why would i put in hard work for a game i dont really care about? its not halo 4, its not blazblue 3, and its not persona 4 arena. even then, i dont even have P4A and bb is easy so i dont need to practice the be one of the top lambda players in new england :/ and this is from tourney exp lol

flaco

The Terminator
you sir deserve to be banned from smashboards thats so a disrespect lol lmao

what falco gonna say about that?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ juan: is my trolling that obvious? i need practice :troll:

i really did go for a hike that day tho

@ flaco: you should just play project M; i am cause Bowser's amazing. marth and falcon are kinda mediocre tho

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
No Johns is this weekend. since people arent showing up im not gonna post up any practice sessions unless people ask for them. I make plans and spend the day waiting and nobody shows XD. For tourneys its a different story, i think people should just do tourney's easiest and best way to learn.

L1F3

Smash Cadet
money is a problem. besides, i play smash for fun, not for tournaments lol the only games i would really to go tournaments for are pokemon and halo.. or an actual fighting game :O

at any rate, im just setting smash on the side for now

L1F3

Smash Cadet
good luck guys! let us know who you do!!!

also, Flaco, i have no idea what you are talking.. it makes no sense lol

Top Bottom