• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yami Tenshi - Official Melee Crew Thread

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
We need a thread for the Springfield crew so im making it. Im posting our crew rankings here and i'll update them after every ranbat. Anybody in the crew post here thougths about ranbats or scheduling conflicts if you cant make a ranbat.

Members:

Von Sabrewulf Gonzales - Sheik

Armageddon- Peach

Flaco- Fox,Falcon

Part-Time Members

ShadowHuan- Frustrated Swordsman

Lif3- Salty Animals

Mini Tourney Result:

1: Von SabreWulf Gonzales
2: Life
3: ShadowHuan
4: Flaco
5: Omega
5: Armageddon
7: Fearless
7: Fear

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
this weeks ranbat is wendsday. so make sure you make it to my house for it. Everyone remeber that next saturday is swagg, so make sure you save gas money/entrance's

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
it was swiss format so you had to play even better to make it out to the small singles braket(there was only 10 people in the bracket). I went 3-3 win/losses in swiss, if it was pools i would have made it out ;)

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
then learn what it means, i dint feel we fit as japanese police officers. For the record, crew names dont mean **** if the poeple in it arent scary enougth to make people shake in their boots. We migth as well be called My little Pony since none of us can even place top 3 in a tourney

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
you should probably let me in on the translation _-_

lol

Also they weren't really police officers; well they did do that, but they were the most skilled and elite group of swordsmen and warriors in Japan's history

Also Also there are pleanty of crews whose members can't place top 3 in a tourny who have awesome names :urg:

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
cause hes not officially part of teh crew yet. I added fear cause he's trying to learn and had come down regularly. However in order to be officially part of the crew you have to at least show up and make and effort, not just come in and swing your **** around

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
LOL as if he even had anything to brag about. Everyone but you sandbagged him mad hard :troll:
until he pissed me off

and HEY! we're on two pages :awesome:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
good matches to everyone tonight, had a few intense sets this time around

shoutouts to Gonzo for having amazing Yomi in a 3D fighter that he doesn't care about playing XD

:phone:

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
arigth people can start showing up after 2:00PM for the ranbats, if your one of our newer players(you know who you are) i suggest coming early for some Gonzales training. I'll also plug in later today some super turbo if anybody wants get up on that to try it out

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
you should know that flaco and i are the only ones who are on this site with any amount of frequency, so posting info like that is a massive waste of time right?...

i mean, at least adress it to your bro to tell them or something -_-

anywho, i get out of work @ 2, gotta go home and shower and eat and stuff. i'll be there by like 3 or so

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
i was talking about the people he bring and himself as well, they all need to work on the basics so they can at least get to our level, and people should pay more attention to this thread >_<

flaco

The Terminator
meh i must likely have fox and falcon has my players for some reason i feel like havin three but I think it might be kinda of hard from fast faller captain falcon to a wavy dude might fk me up

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
if you wanna play fox i'd say you either need to get really technical or you need to have a janky *** fox that does stuff no one expects

also gonzo i'll make you a deal. i'll play that street fighter game with you if you continue to spar with me in SCII. deal?

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
if you wanna play fox i'd say you either need to get really technical or you need to have a janky *** fox that does stuff no one expects

also gonzo i'll make you a deal. i'll play that street fighter game with you if you continue to spar with me in SCII. deal?

im telling you man, im not good at SC2, i only played SC3 competitivly lol. I would enjoy playing SC2 maeby if you got the PS2 version and i could play it on stick, at least id feel more conftarble lol

Top Bottom