• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yami Tenshi - Official Melee Crew Thread

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
ganondorf players are held back by their character. they are famous for hating fox, falco, and sheik. sheik just might be the worst MU out of those three

:phone:

flaco

The Terminator
man i almost died a couple of days ago that's was the day i left while you guys were playing smash remember

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
that sucks... the last time you had a near death experience was when someone dropped a tv near you right?

also might make it tomarrow, depending on the time... *hmmmmmmmmmmmm*

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ gonzo: well i can't promise anything, so i'll be a maybe, when i know i'll either edit this post or post again lol

@ armageddon: you busy huh? F.E.A.R. is gonna be learning Soul Calibur 2 from gonzo and i, he'll be kicking your *** in that :awesome:

Armageddon

Smash Rookie
@ gonzo: well i can't promise anything, so i'll be a maybe, when i know i'll either edit this post or post again lol

@ armageddon: you busy huh? F.E.A.R. is gonna be learning Soul Calibur 2 from gonzo and i, he'll be kicking your *** in that :awesome:

@ Shadow Huan i could careless.

#D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
translation: i'm gonna be paying myself $10 again :troll:

if the sith don't show up i'm gonna be sandbagging and using falcon or something :awesome:

flaco

The Terminator
uhhhhhh double post gets a mod in here lol jking

I feel like changing my main captain falcon gets is *** handed to him to easy

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
marth, falcon and peach are overall the most balanced characters in the game (sheik would be under that grouping if she didn't have a grab that makes over half the cast unviable).

all of them have strengths and weaknesses that compliment eachother

flaco

The Terminator
falcon roll is the shortest one so when i teck am basically screwed

I feel like main falco but I don't want to mess with life main you know what I mean

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
falcon roll is the shortest one so when i teck am basically screwed

I feel like main falco but I don't want to mess with life main you know what I mean
well you could have falco as a secondary.

and falcon's balance point is that his recovery is meh and he's easy to tech chase and combo. on the other hand he has amazing mobility, amazing combos off of almost ANY hit, and the best tech chasing game. he's overall pretty balanced out

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
it's gonna be a hundred degrees today, plus humidity. i'm gonna be hiding out in the air conditioning after work today, have fun guys

L1F3

Smash Cadet
lolmao im trying to save as much money as possible for this weekend, so ill just like wash dishes or something to pay off the death chili lol ill be there later, gonna be watching anime and working on my RPG until then

also, Evan!! you need to catch up to gonz! he has already watched season 1 of Fate/Zero XDDDDD

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
Arigth guys its 4th of july weekend so i know you guys have some free time. Imma be around after 12:00PM if you guys want a practice session. Post up here or text me thouigth because if nobody wants to come imma just go out then

Top Bottom