• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU S.M.A.S.H club presents - DAN!!! (APRIL 21!!!, BELLINGHAM, WA)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you gonna be at gc on monday? i'll try and stop by

actual communication > online communication for most things

oh ps nate its brah, not braw

sheesh, you clearly never talk to hawaiians online

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Shout outs

Silent Wolf - Most Technical fox I've eva seen. I enjoyed watching you play. Maybe next time we should talk to each other. Thx for the comment before you left.

Eggz - killer mario you gots,same with your fox. I enjoyed your trash talk.

Jumpfreak -Nice meeting you for the first time. I'll fox ditto you next time

Captain Obvious - Nice meeting and playing you. I will take your advice and keep playing ssb64

Noobking -Your incredibly tall,nice meeting you

Deva - way to kick some ****ing *** at the tourney,Can't wait to see those videos online

Brdy - Good job vsing eggz

Gimpyfish - Hillarious guy

GC guy - hillarious,I enjoyed watching you talk **** at the pizza place

Luigi Ka-Master - glad to meet you, good job beating sastopher and winning $240.

Yagi - good marth you got there

Tori - Great job at the tourney,Maybe next time we can play each other in friendlys

Bladewise- Great to see you again. you and ka-master had some close matches (Again)

the rest of you guys -thx for showing up and I hope to meet more of you.

Jem.

Smash Master
Jem - Sorry for destroying you, don't hate me. I used the winnings from our MM to pay for redyoshi.
For some reason, I was thinking that is how you payed for him! No joke.
I feel pretty ****ty getting 4 stocked in front of people, haha.
80% chain throw combos ftw.
That is my ultimate weakness.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
speaking of chain throws, my bad deva >_>

i think i said that in my post last night but i wasn't really awake when i posted it, so i'll say it again here lol

Chip.

you know what to do
hA Ha DeVa! YoU weRe deStRoYed in t3h toUrNament! U suck *** BRo!!1!! loL!!!!i!

You really should've taken me Deva >=[ . I'm still angry at you. Playing all of Western and NOT letting me have any fun, man you're effed up. Maybe next time if you tell our parents that you're going to a tournament on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STATE you won't get yelled down and grounded (literaly) in the floor by dad. Ha ha. And no, your Link does suck. Don't fool Western into thinking your good lol. I'm going to 4 stock you when you come back from work.

I'll cool down in like a few hours or so though.

Sorry Western and everybody else for not coming :cry: . I really was looking forward to playing all of you lol. I don't know, I'll see if Deva AND I can come to the next Gameclucks, since that's about how long Deva is going to have his car taken away before it's given back to him XD.

Anyway, I hope to play all of you guys soon!

PS-No, keep chain throwing Deva from now on Gimpy

-Chip

Jem.

Smash Master
*** I hate you :]
By the way, does Wes go on smashboards or anything?
Wanted to tell him he was pretty good. Handing me back my *** in the 3rd round of our tie breaker when I had a small lead.

Jem.

Smash Master
Pools would be nice.
Since I left early (Big suprise) If I am not mistaken, Rori and Jon tied 2nd, right? Did Jon beat himn 2-0 or 2-1?

And does anyone want to smash me this weekend..? Or if that Canada tournament is this weekend.. Anyone want to take me with them?

Jem.

Smash Master
marysville is really far away from me

we've really never played?

bowser vs falco money match then for serious please
We did in 2v2's I guess.. But that doesnt really count.
You dont have to, but I feel like I wont get any better just getting ***** once a month. Except this month, I've been ***** in smash twice.

I don't have money to dish out for MM's, especially since Eggz has officially demoralized my MM skillz forever.

Jem.

Smash Master
i got better by playing once a month or less for like 5 months strait lol
i got a lot better actually

NO JOHNS.

seriously. no johns.
I'm too nub to know what johns is..
Does it mean complaining?

Well, I've just reached a point where it doesnt seem like im improving much, if that makes sense. I don't have money to dish out, on a serious note.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha i'm only kidding, dont give up though in all seriousness

its dificult to get better w/o playing other people but it does happen, and you are likely at a little platoe, what youshould do is try to record some stuff and show it to people for critique, i'd be glad to try and help you out if you feel like it would help, and its helped most everyone taht i've done that for
*point to eggz*

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, I know what you mean. I know I've improved from September when I started playing smash again, but it's just frustrating with how many good people there are :] haha.

But I'm down for recording sometime or something. I'd like to come to smashfests also if it isnt a problem, just have no vroom vroom. Might be able to supply gas money though.

But, about this weekend.. Can someone fill me in on Canada tournament this weekend? (Yes.. Too lazy to go to the other board and check..) Singles fee, Doubles fee? Anyone feeling super, super nice and want to take me?

P.S: EVERYONE DUCK.

Jem.

Smash Master
ill take you, meet me at my house and ill drive you to the tourney. no johnz

johnz = excuses, lies etc.
Well.. Part the reason I don't take myself to the tournament is because of no vroom vroom.. Not "johning" either. And I'd rather go with someone I know first (No offense) but if no one I personally know wants to take me, I'd be down.

Sillyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy You should go if you ever, ever read the boards.

Top Bottom