• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU S.M.A.S.H club presents - DAN!!! (APRIL 21!!!, BELLINGHAM, WA)

BladeWise

Smash Lord
hm.... oh wait. DAN is today. I should sleep. Especially since I have to drive up there this morning.

hmm, oh well. having problems with brakes on my car, maybe I'll not go...

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
cant sleep ftw!!!!... lose !!!! umm cya there who ever gets me in brackets gets free win :(:( lol

Chip.

you know what to do
Yeah, why are we still online. Let's get to Bed.
Shut up Deva.

You aren't any good unless you're with me. I'm your source of power.

Don't get any sleep, I wan't you to do you're absolute worse.

Seriously.

*Infer back to post of anger on Eastern Washington thread*

I really do hate you.

THE END

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Bladewise - WTF?? Brake problems?
I am leaving Woodinville in like 20 min, have to stop at GC to take care of somethings...
CALL ME if you need a ride. You would have to make it to GC though in a reasonable amount of time.

425 770 0045

ALSO - Dan CALL ME ASAP if you can as well (as in by like 9:30ish). If you dont call, not a huge deal.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
could someone take some video footage during the event? (so i can pretend to be there but i wont! -_-) I hate to miss this because its really close to where i live, but senior prom is gonna be fun today.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
http://www.gameclucks.com/tournaments/SSBM2v2-4-21-07.gif

Singles not done yet. ...
We had 8 pools of 5 players with Pool 1 and 2 having 6 people.
We took the top 2 from each pool to make a 16 man bracket. We are playing the 16 man right now. Results in about an hour or so...

I will not have the pools posted though... No simple way to export them from Tio that I can find. So I will only post the 16 Man Bracket when its done.

Jem.

Smash Master
Well, I just got back.
That sucked that i just barely missed making the top 16.. ugh.

Eggz- I hate you and smash forever. I'm horrible. You're too good for me.

Tori and Otto- Was fun doing friendlies with you earlier in the day. You guys are awesome.

Silly- Nice seeing you.. And beating us first round of 2v2's >_>

Jem.

Smash Master
Well, I just got back.
That sucked that i just barely missed making the top 16.. ugh.

Eggz- I hate you and smash forever. I'm horrible. You're too good for me.

Tori and Otto- Was fun doing friendlies with you earlier in the day. You guys are awesome.

Silly- Nice seeing you.. And beating us first round of 2v2's >_>
I also must give honorable mentions to Dan for holding the tournament and all, and Gameclucks Guy for doing brackets.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Whew...finally done. Thanks to all who came :-) I had a blast.

Nate - reveeenge. Nice work.

Eggz - @#%#@! !@#%! !@#%@!#%T%^@ @!%@#T% Can't wait till teamsies in canada.

Skypal - Thanks for coming - made the tourney that much better.

Teddy - I gotchu this time ;-)

N00bking - You're awesome. Thanks for coming down. Hopefully see you next week.

Rest of you - again....THANKS FOR COMING! :-)

wow thanks for making me like smash more dan
i had a good time. uhh...eurryywun post ur listzzzz on the boredzzzzz kay?/?/?
and uhh cant wait to get my cube back. at first i was w/e, the wii will work. but i dnt have smash T_T
get it? i like the game and now i cant play it?

gj ammon...losing to me and nate i mean.
thanks for coming down canada, i had a great time with you.
thanks OR for not coming. >_>
thanks for coming eastern WA, u guys were really cool. better than i expected. i noticed u liked watching me play redyoshi, but we never played :p
thanks a lot GC guy for all the support, and the case of soda i took. i think you brought those.
that venue was way cool.
dom, you are black.

Eggz

Smash Hero
This was the funnest tournament ever. And in celebration, I'm doing full shoutouts.

Luigi Ka Master >_> - You r gewd. we don't even play and you

Otto - Suck my ****. Good games in singles, you're too good for me. I miss being evenish.

Gimpy - Sorry for keeping you up. Go to sleep now. Thanks for rides. <3

Dan - That was seriously the best tournament I've been too. Nicely ran, good turnout, not a single ******. Good tourney matches, I'm stoked for Canada.

Rori - I like how you've been retired since I started the game but you still did fairly well in pools.

Stition - What I just said to Rori

Ipsemet - Peach is the devil. >_>_>_>. Seriously though. The Devil.

Sastopher- You ****ing **** me, please die. jk though. Good games, I like your shirts, have a nice evening.

Blair - I'll make sure your taunting plenty next time. Learn to DJPCM ya ****in' ******.

Brady - You ****in ninja, I'd best see you at Canada

Josh - You laugh at da racist jokes. you da cool. GGz.

Deva - You're too cool. Your links hella tight, and our mm was close. Can't wait for my MMs with Brady, you, and Dan to get put up. =D

RedYoshi - Congrats on your performance in the n64 tourney. Single elim is gay, huh? =[ I had more faith in you man. I'll place it as a fluke :)

Peaches - Too bad we didn't play mang. >=[. You look like my friend andrew and it makes me happy. =D

Nate - I love you and will probably move in with you one day and become your bartending apprentice. >_>;

Wes - I'm glad I kicked you. >=[

Adam - Only one friendly? **** YOU SON. >=[ JK i love you

Paul - Good job not makin it to the bracket? NO. I expected more.

Teddy - Way to get a tough bracket. XD I beat you in the ffa. >=[

Jeff - We didn't play except in that leet *** mofo niggaslayin tight rumpo ffa. wtfbbq?

Mark - You have weird and messy facial hair. :( You ain't no Dan.

Dom - Your skin is darker than that of the white folk. Down with darkies! I'm kidding, Otto isn't.
>_>; YOU CANT SAY ****** OTTO!

The rest of EOE: You guys are too good. Go to gameclucks more plz.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
that was fun

thanks to dan tourney was great really fun
thanks to gc guy you are awesome in general haha
thanks eastern washington for actually coming and being really really cool
thanks canadians that actually came
thanks ammon's bro for housing us

no thanks to otto and shane for keeping me awake for no reason, do it again and i'm gonna seriously throw you through a window. Get it? i was legitimately pissed off?
no thanks to oregon. you canceled.
no thanks to people from canada who canceled.
no thanks to anyone else who canceled.
no thanks to mike for canceling for no reason
no thanks to PLANNING MORE THAN A DAY AHEAD OF TIME FOR A TOURNEY YOU WERE GIVEN FOUR MONTHS NOTICE ABOUT.
no thanks to western. wtf. no coke? gimpyfish = unable to function.

sorry i was grumpy for the first like hour and a half of tourney (points to the no thanks about otto and shane)
sorry if i didn't friendly some of you enough
sorry deva for playing as gay as i did. >_>; seriously, i did it because your link is really good lol
sorry for not hangin out more apparently (people kept saying i vanished or something i dont really get it)

uhhhh

yeah thats my ridiculously dumb shoutout format of the day.

it was great to see like ALL of skypal btw taht was crazy haha i'm comin over on wedesday for sure

Eggz

Smash Hero
lmfao.

I don't see how you were so angry in the morning and blaming it on no sleep Gimpy. Otto and I got less sleep than you, and we're both super unhealthy, so I don't see how you were super angry while we wern't.

Sooo...wtf. XD I don't think keeping you up for another 30 minutes was that big of a deal.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Oh ya what happened to Ben? Why didn't he come? :confused:

Shoutouts:

Otto: You anully ***** me and it hurt alot my friend. :laugh: Once in Brackets and again in Falcon ditto's. I reall wish I had watched your Falcon against Sas's Peach. I wanted to see how that was done.

Nate: Some good friendlies we had. Your Marth is rly good.

Ka-Master: FIRST SMASHER I SAW IN WA UPON ARRIVING! We didn't play at all but I got to adventure for your keys with you :) GOOD JOB taking 1st!

Eggz: We had only 1 match, ya that was pretty gay. GOOD ****ing job in singles by the way. You rock! Sorry I couldn't offer more of a challenge, u shoulda played me right after pools and just b4 brackets ;)

Gimpyfish: My teammmate. We did ok, could have done better. Double Ganon FTW though :chuckle: Was great to see you again.

Sastopher: You should join one of those tournaments for that racing game you were talking about. It sounds really intense! Good smashin and seein you again :)

Blair: My luigi is too good for you, clearly...>.>

Derilink: I KNOW! I'll just counter FALCON on Falco! THAT's THE BEST IDEA EVVAAAAARRRR! Ok so I won the first match. You ***** me hard by the end of the 2nd match I shoulda known better :lick: GG, get better soon. <3

Yagi: Long time no see :). don't think I got to play you at all either :(. PLEASE come up for SFU tournament. Forward will be there.

SILLYFOX!!!: IT was great seeing you again man! I hope you come up here to Canada some time and we can hang out! Your IC's are TOOO good!

Ppa0: Dude your Luigi is way good I guess Falcon just ***** and stuff. You snagged a few wins against me definetly. You gots LOTS betta since I first played j00! :psycho:

Teddy: Thanks for being the first person to oWn me upon my arrival. Needed to warm up.

Jeremy: oldskewl. You still play the SAME sheik as you did back in 04, wtf jeremy :laugh: . GG's <3

Jeff: Got my revenge :) . Had a great time with you and I hope to see you up here for SFU next weekend =D

BC: Genesis: good job in pools almost beating DAN like that, that was good ****. BEEF!: You almost made it to brackets SON! I'll enjoy seeing you OWN @ SFU ;) Scott: Sry bout the 1 match only of SSB64. and I LOST TOO! :mad: Tipperman: GG's today. Too bad you and scott had such a tough bracket in 2v2's :/.

GC Guy: You are the ****.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx: You're FIRED! Pick up another game NOOB!

Saymus

Smash Apprentice
Hey... I'm that random samus player (I was wearing the tetris-heart shirt).

This was one of my first real tournaments I've been to, and it was really fun, so thanks everyone.

I guess shoutouts are the thing to do...

Dan - Thanks for holding the tourney, great job on your part, it was fun.

Wes - YOU LEFT WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE but that's ok.

Parker - Zelda down, Sheik to go...

Gimpyfish and Robby - You guys are hilarious...

Silentwolf - I wish I could play your fox some more.

Sastopher - I wish I could play your peach some more.

Jeff - I wish I could play your peach some more... (I want to play everyone more, really... hah.)

Wait, I can! This will be my forum name so pm me here and we'll play sometime.

Well I can't think of anyone else, so... that's all!

-Philip

brdy_

Smash Lord
Dan - This was a kick *** tournament thank you so much for holding it, I hope to travel more often to the West side and play you guys

Shane - Thanks for being so cool to us and funny and not flaming me IRL too :S jk man, hopefully I'll see you again soon. PS: your Mario is awesome but you know that, oh and PSS: that's hella cool you paid for Red's entry, thx man

Andrew - Thanks for letting me crash on your couch man, too bad I don't play 64 more else I could be some competition, lol, it was fun playin with you

Drew - See comment above, it was fun playing with you

GC guy - Thanks and good job for managing this huge tourney, you are a pretty cool d00d

Ammon - Good job on getting first, you rule. Seriously wtf do you do with all the money you win?

Gimpy - Good friendlies.. I need to learn to play against Bowser apparently.. lol turnip spam? XD

Otto - We didn't get to play but you're too good... and your shirt is too big! lol

Tori - Didn't really play/talk much hopefully we can sometime in the near future

Sexual fire - Good ****ing matches. Calm down with that **** wobbles ****! :p

Teddy - We need to play more, I must learn the ways.

Blair - Thanks for sandbagging with Falcon so I could get into the main bracket... lol

Sastopher - I look up to you and I wish I had a good Peach, I would like to friendly you and maybe you could gimme some tips if I'm lucky?

Casey & Nathan - Thanks for driving, fellow E. Wa Peach players

Oregon - Wish you would have come

Metroid/Chip/rest of E. Wa that didn't come - Wish you could have come

Everyone else - GGz and hope to play everyone again, thanks for making this an awesome tournament

VV That was meee!
ppa0 - Thanks, you're good too xD. Good friendlies & we gotta play more next time I see u

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Dan and Chris *GC guy if u guys didnt know lol*

Shane - ill try harder next time *tear*

Adam - I love Jo0, and i have the funnest time playing youz

Ammon - I love you too mang, your my hero!

Yagi - fun friendlys sir

Otto - lol thx for telling silly that i suck against foxes *next time i see u im kicking u*

Silly - good matches regardless of me suckin a$$ against foxes

Sas - good matches as well

Gimpy - ur bowser -> too good

Nate - hey!

Deva, Peach guy *sorry forgat your tag*, Jem, Miserable - you guys are really good and i had fun time playing you

Dom - HERES YOUR KEY!!!

Other ppl i played - you guys be cool mang

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Oh ****... Gimpy T'ed me up for double and triple posts!
Dont you know who I am? I am GC Guy! "Get it?"

Great job on organizing this tournament Dan! You now have a little taste of how hard it is at times to get these things rolling.

To all that Cancelled - WTF? I can see cancelling a week in advance, but like day before? Honestly very rare does something just magically come up the night before... and definately not for a dozen or so of you... maybe one or two of you had some epiphany of getting destroyed by Ka, Eggz, Sas, SW, Dan, et al and realized it was a waste of time so you made some crap up to not come, but what about the other 10 of you?
Anyway...
You missed a great event with free pizza, pop and enegry drinks as well. Your loss.

Great tournament! Dont make it the last one Dan, just plan one every 6 months or so, that way it does not get to be a burden.

Gimpy - We should talk about some things... I have some ideas.

Top Bottom