• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

D

Deleted member

Flash cancel.

If Shugo thought it was sexy, then it works wonders on crowds.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I still want people to tell me how do these AT's like flash cancel, b reverse laser (I know that, but still people should know :0), autocancelled moves, that crazy thing when I side-b and I magically am standing on the ledge.

tekkie

Smash Master
I still want people to tell me how do these AT's like flash cancel, b reverse laser (I know that, but still people should know :0), autocancelled moves, that crazy thing when I side-b and I magically am standing on the ledge.
IM me sometime I WILL SHOW YOU THE WORLD

jumpman beat hylian too.

either way, if iceclimbers "bodies" wofl, then so many iceclimber players shouldnt be losing an entire set to wofl players
i dont think ICs body wolf i think its like 55-45 and at worst, if people REALLY REALLY REALLY got into the nitty gritty of the matchup and ICs really started caring, it could maybe end up 60-40, but that wont ever happen. so 55-45

seagullman started all this bodying talk about lucario, i dont think lucario can even learn bodyslam can he

I played Lain at a tournament in Michigan at the end of August, which he won. He couldn't make it to SiiS6 due to work, but yeah, he's definitely not inactive.
i've been missing results threads and recent videos i guess, last i remember he was going all MK then i dont remember hearing anything after that, probably because no one gives a crap about someone using MK

edit: i see hades and clownsushi in here

KRDsonic

Smash Master
All of these have been answered multiple times (Especially the last one you asked).

Flash cancel: Exact same as it is for Fox and Falco. You press B when you're in the middle of your Side B.

B Reverse Laser: You press B and then the control stick the opposite direction that you're facing.

Autocancelled Fair: You use Fair as the start of a short hop.

Telestepping: You press Side B when you're right at the edge (usually requires you to be very slightly below it too).

Edit: Just a question. How many Wolfs go under BF and SV to the other ledge? There's only me and one other Wolf main in my region and we both do that quite a bit. I just realized that I don't usually see other Wolfs do it.

:059:

tekkie

Smash Master
Edit: Just a question. How many Wolfs go under BF and SV to the other ledge? There's only me and one other Wolf main in my region and we both do that quite a bit. I just realized that I don't usually see other Wolfs do it.

i don't think i've ever done that in a match. doesn't usually seem like a good idea XD

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
So, big tournament in brawl this weekend. Someone tell me how to play wolf again. Bair?
You gotta dance while bairing too.

And jumpshine!

Thanks for the title change Ish. :p I was pretty damn out of it last night. XD

:phone:
No problem haha, glad to hear you had what seems like a good night though ;D

Dtilt and utilt
Instant crowdpleaser
Truth.

Had to edit out the picture, but that was amazing lmao

I use it in my set vs BC, it's a bit underrated imo. Takes people by surprise and gives you some time before the opponent gets in position to trap you at the other ledge, unless they're aware that you're going under the stage which they honestly should be :/

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I know that it sounds like something that people should expect, but it usually helps me get back onstage vs. D3, Diddy, and some other characters. If I'm fighting someone fast like Sonic then I won't risk it, but if it's a character that's slow then it can help. It's not like I do it all the time, but it's simply a mixup that helps when you're having a lot of trouble getting onstage.

tekkie

Smash Master
I know that it sounds like something that people should expect, but it usually helps me get back onstage vs. D3, Diddy, and some other characters. If I'm fighting someone fast like Sonic then I won't risk it, but if it's a character that's slow then it can help. It's not like I do it all the time, but it's simply a mixup that helps when you're having a lot of trouble getting onstage.

against d3, snake, and ICs maybe but i would never ever dream of doing this against diddy, marth, falco, wario, etc

KRDsonic

Smash Master
It works fine against Diddy if they don't expect it. Obviously you aren't going to do it often (maybe once per set or less) so they shouldn't be expecting it. Though then again I'm also a wolf who prefers to spike people than to shine spike them, while most Wolfs seem to be scared of doing that.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Guys, I'm up to $90 won on that character usage thing as John8675309 decided he would use round robin tournaments! this is almost a 370% increase in my totals.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Hmmm... Something about Wolf's scanner look out of perspective in that picture.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I know, and I've been voting for you, but you actually got voted for so now I can't and I'm sad. But you getting voted did change up the wolf boards drastically for a while.

Top Bottom