• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Rizen

Smash Legend
Wolf talking to Oli with a Fat B****** accent:
"Hey he kinda looks like a baybay. C'mere I'm gonna EAT you! I'm bigger than you; I'm higher in the food chain! Git in ma bellah!"

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Just finished playing.
No replays though.

#1-**** Olimar. But Nair is really good vs Olimar.

#2-Double Down Smash is the Truth. Rich Brown Approved.

#3-Rich said I should be in the BBR.

I did not beat his Olimar other than maybe once. I did surprisingly well vs his MetaKnight and his other secondaries.

Overall he's an awesome guy, glad he came in and ***** me, taught me a few things, I don't EVER play that much brawl, especially against GREAT players, so this is as ready I'll be for a tournament in a while and there aren't any tournaements to go to really.

How did you use nair against Olimar? Does it consistently beat random pikmin jank like most other multihit moves?

:olimar: is fray for :wolf:. We scare him more then any other MT.

:018:
Once we get to the same overall skill level as the Olimars, I think the MU might show itself to be in our favor tbh.

:059:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah, and like vs D3, if you mix up approaching RETARDEDLY with nair, they try and shield grab and they get knocked out of the grab, and it's a free jab/dsmash.

Seriously it worked a lot.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Also fresh Bair for kills, since he will be whistling constantly, bair is fast enough and can be used quickly and unpredicably.

DACUS is good but I got grabbed a lot when I thought it would work.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Probably. I get the AP2 reference, especially after that picture above.

Also, something else, whenever I F-smash now I mash the Abutton while I'm doing it. F-smash clashed with Oli a lot and before I started doing that I was getting grabbed/jabbed, but once I started doing that I would ALWAYS get the jab in before him.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I feel like DACUS is strictly better than fsmash vs Olimar. And how do you manage to keep your bair fresh @__@ that's probably our best move in the MU... I rarely hit Oli with other things unless he gets hit by a bair first lol (or messes up when trying to deal with bair)

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
Oh, you can't win. I have all the free drawing programs on the internet at my disposal.
Have you seen this before?

What about this one?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Since this has suddenly become an art thread...
No one was posting anything :(

/rant

It's a conspiracy! Everybody stop thinking about how sub-par America's healthcare is compared to the world, how many jobs have been created, how AARP supports Obamacare, why Florida voted for Obama the last 2 presidential elections, how republicans spent $50 million unsuccessfully trying to repeal Obamacare 40 times, and Impeach Obama For Making Subway Give an 11 Inch Sub RIGHT NOW!

(Quote from another site)
Rizen said:
Update! The House has tried to repeal Obamacare 40 times now http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/11/politics/house-health-care/
If anyone is still wondering if obamacare works
http://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/ceshighlights.pdf pg 18
"Ambulatory health care employment changed little in July (+7,000),
compared to an average monthly gain of 16,000 in the first half of 2013
and 17,000 per month in 2012
Hospital employment e
dged down (
-
) in July following an
averag
e
gain of 1,000 jobs per month in the prior 6 months and an
average of 6,000 jobs added per month in 2012
Employment remained unchanged in nursing and residential care in
July following average gains o
f 1,000 per month earlier in 2013 and
3,000 per month in 2012.
"
(That didn't paste well :/ )

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-facts.php

Don't be fooled by buzzwords thrown out by obstructionists. Look at the facts.
House republicans spent 15% of their time and over $50 Million trying unsuccessfully to repeal Obamacare. Now you know where your taxes go.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Went to Sktar. Got 17th. Beat MJG and Orion in singles of notables. In MM's I beat Zinoto, Shaky, and Master Raven.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh goooosh~

You Wolfs are putting in the work lately. I wonder if we went off of pure recent results if you'd be placing higher then Lucario? I'm starting to think so!
Congratz are in order, Seagull d00d~

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Honestly, if my controller's pad wasn't ****ed up this tourney (My controller's pad literally started doing this Thursday. I had to use a brand new controller, which was so crisp. NOT A GOOD THING), I could've gotten top 5...All I had to do was beat Nairo because then I would've played Denti (He doesn't know :wolf:) then Will (We go back and forth) then Nakat (Prob lose) then play ADHD in losers (Also prob lose).

I played like a ****** vs Nairo. I was so scarred to b-reversal on this controller because I did not want to side b and die. Instead, I spammed airdodge to get away from things like a fool and got royally punished. I still took each game to last hit last stock. After I fix my controller, I am confident I can beat him.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Falco is just stupid and broken.

I really suck at Wolf vs Falco too, with both characters. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Having a hit and run playstyle works well vs Falcos for me. Falco's close combat is evil but Wolf can poke at him. It's a -1 Wolf and not even for sure. The early CG sucks for Wolf.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Having a hit and run playstyle works well vs Falcos for me. Falco's close combat is evil but Wolf can poke at him. It's a -1 Wolf and not even for sure. The early CG sucks for Wolf.
:wolf: sucks at poking :falco:. Ish and Kain are probably the most experienced vs :falco:. Not sure if Ish has ever beaten Keitaro in tourney though.

:metaknight:, :snake:, and :diddy: are characters are much more predictable and punishable in their actions. :falco:'s things are predictable, but his frame data is outright 2x faster then ours, which is silly. It's dumb. We need to keep our mid game well. I wish Kain's sets vs Shugo were recorded each time so I can learn something.

:fox: is terrible though. :wolf: destroys him in my opinion.
Oh goooosh~

You Wolfs are putting in the work lately. I wonder if we went off of pure recent results if you'd be placing higher then Lucario? I'm starting to think so!
Congratz are in order, Seagull d00d~
Possibly. Junebug and I split for 1st last Md/Va tournament. I think :lucario: is a better character. :wolf:'s comeback factor and ability to maintain a strong lead is considerably worse in comparison to :lucario:.

Top Bottom