• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

rsr2

Smash Lord
Ish make it happen <3

Also tonight is going to be hype, because I am going to see my favorite band tonight. Even though it's in a sketchy town (Not Detroit btw) I am still really excited.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Ish make it happen <3

Also tonight is going to be hype, because I am going to see my favorite band tonight. Even though it's in a sketchy town (Not Detroit btw) I am still really excited.
Sweet, who's playing? :cool:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So, I like the Apex stage list.

It's like the Nebraska stage list, except

it has starters/counterpicks

you'd have to get rid of Castle Siege cause that stage is bad

and switch Halberd with Pictochat.

Like, if they would just get rid of CS I'd maybe follow suit even and keep it uniform.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
JJ!!!! And yea I FINALLY learned. It's so annoying because :wolf: gets dair locked so easily even with SDI. I just have to throw out moves to beat his/rolls when :lucas: attacks me rather then sit in shield, try to punish when he's on my shield with nair, or spotdodge.

I also got top 2 today at my local. Beat Logic, Pink Fresh, and Junebug of notables. I lost to ChuDat in winners 0-2. He super armor'd my dsmash with swallow and then killed me for it. Broken. I split with Chu in GF's.

Edit: I hope you're ready for Whobo Arda. I plan on winning MT's. Hope to see you place high or in WF's with me!
:018:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I hope you're ready for Whobo Arda. I plan on winning MT's. Hope to see you place high or in WF's with me!
nah ish is winning it

with solo ivysaur

:cool:

I am so not prepared lol, but I'll see what I can do ;) let's do work though, not just in mid-tiers but regular singles as well!

Do you have any idea who else is going to be there? I don't think FL can make it... like, literally all of FL lol.

EDIT: LOL DACUS STAGESPIKE FIRST THING IN GF2 you're the best <3

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Vinnie is the only person I consider a threat in MT's. Will is not going. Vex is a threat too if he goes. Not worried about anyone else really. No other character besides :gw: has any good gimmicks to abuse.

Rich brown, Tyrant, Bloodcross, Mikehaze, Vinnie, Shugo, Gnes, Razer, and the ones I mentioned above are going of notables.

Namedrop city.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Rich Brown and I are irl BFF's

Let me know how you do vs him if you get to play him. He pooped me with OLI but I did really well vs his others.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Vinnie is the only person I consider a threat in MT's. Will is not going. Vex is a threat too if he goes. Not worried about anyone else really. No other character besides :gw: has any good gimmicks to abuse.

Rich brown, Tyrant, Bloodcross, Mikehaze, Vinnie, Shugo, Gnes, Razer, and the ones I mentioned above are going of notables.

Namedrop city.

I thought Will was headed over??? Damn. Don't think Vex is going either.

Also, edited my above post because you're the best and I love you.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I thought Will was headed over??? Damn. Don't think Vex is going either.

Also, edited my above post because you're the best and I love you.

I try!

I wrecked Logic this weekend LOL (The vid your watching currently is from two weeks prior). He took a game from me in LF, but I destroyed him game 2 of the set.

I hope I don't play a :popo: at Whobo...Tho I do have real CP options now. Not scared of :falco: since I can avoid starting on sv, fd, and bf, which makes it 10 times easier.

I will destroy :lucario:, :olimar:, and :diddy:.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm alive. Just been addicted to Pokemon Y.

Though that game does scare me in a way, with that game-ending save glitch in one of the cities and all.

... and the fact that the game forces you to go to that city multiple times throughout the game.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm alive. Just been addicted to Pokemon Y.

Though that game does scare me in a way, with that game-ending save glitch in one of the cities and all.

... and the fact that the game forces you to go to that city multiple times throughout the game.

http://www.gamesradar.com/pokemon-x-and-y-save-glitch-reportedly-freezing-games/
"In the meantime, several users on Reddit state that removing their 3DS system's SD card before starting the game fixed the issue. It's worth a try if you have a physical copy of the game and have already encountered the bug."
^Possible fix.

rsr2

Smash Lord
I am still alive and being fabulous. But I haven't played hardly any Smash because I just can't get weekends off to travel and most of my friends work weekdays and I work weekends >_>

KRDsonic

Smash Master
http://www.gamesradar.com/pokemon-x-and-y-save-glitch-reportedly-freezing-games/
"In the meantime, several users on Reddit state that removing their 3DS system's SD card before starting the game fixed the issue. It's worth a try if you have a physical copy of the game and have already encountered the bug."
^Possible fix.
It works for some people but not others. Other people had it get fixed by restarting their game over and over and over until it finally loaded right. I've already read a couple people say that they fixed their save files by spamming the home button, then exiting the home menu, then spamming the home button again etc. until it finally loaded right.

Still sucks that the glitch happens to be in a city that the game forces you to visit multiple times throughout the game.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I haven't actually played brawl since starting my college classes. I don't have a wii with me here...
That's okay, the best players in Nebraska, me Tyser and Ghoul, either don't own a wii or one that actually plays brawl.

Are you taking college classes or are you in college? Did you get shipped out of Nebraska?

Edit: I might watch. But I'll be at my best girlfriends wedding :/

tekkie

Smash Master
i'll cheer for ish <3

i gueeeeeeess i can cheer for seagull :awesome:

go mm a good diddy, that matchup still has a special place in my heart

Top Bottom