• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WII Tournament @ Shuffle And Cut May 12th

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
where do you liveee? i neeed people to playyy =\

He lives in the abyss(literally)

Rancho Cucamonga, but if you do go to his house, pick me up, or go to my house and pick him up; i live in upland which is like less than a min of RC. I live on the border. . . .

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ken, Mana, and Arash are coming? I might come now :O

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
yea my wii is broken :(

is it 100% guarenteed a wii for 1st place or only if you get 30+ people in order to receive one? what's the deal?

if it's guarenteed im coming > :D

Kinky

Smash Rookie
man i love to fuc metroid in the *** and pikachu is the sexiest mther fucer ever god i want to suck his dic oh and peach she lets me eat her out sometimes so ya thths cool but omg a free wiii i wold like o hit tht sht in the wiis assssss and i got pokemon diamond and sloped my own soap on tht shhhttt!!!!!! hell ya i got charzard and wanted to *** myself so anyways pikachu is sucking me pee pee right now so gotto to go later ......

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
yea my wii is broken :(

is it 100% guarenteed a wii for 1st place or only if you get 30+ people in order to receive one? what's the deal?

if it's guarenteed im coming > :D
The deal was that if 30+ people show up, then first prize will be a Wii, and so forth. However, if not, it will just turn into a regular, store credit tourney.

This was what I was told a few weeks ago, so I don't know if it has changed or not. You might want to call them to clarify.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
man i love to fuc metroid in the *** and pikachu is the sexiest mther fucer ever god i want to suck his dic oh and peach she lets me eat her out sometimes so ya thths cool but omg a free wiii i wold like o hit tht sht in the wiis assssss and i got pokemon diamond and sloped my own soap on tht shhhttt!!!!!! hell ya i got charzard and wanted to *** myself so anyways pikachu is sucking me pee pee right now so gotto to go later ......

Like seriosly. . . .

-that's turning me on!!! OoO yeaaaaaaaaa! N O T !!

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
So we just wanted to get a rough head count on how many people are actually going to come on Saturday. So if you are planning on coming please post and let us know. And if anyone is thinking about coming they can see who has posted so everyone can see who is coming. Thanks -Miles

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
i don't think i'm going to make it to this, i think im going to the game devil tourney instead. 15 dollars for just a singles tourney is insane.
Game devils tourny is on the 19th
And Im sure there will be the store credit tournys if people are willing (which Im sure they are)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lets keep it hush hush so all the pros dont come =P
i think...everyone knows that they have NO CHANCE IN HELL of winning...$15 is a little steep to throw away 0.o...
ill come for... friendlies and maybe some smaller $5 tourney but...$15 just to lose...ehh...nah

Kinky

Smash Rookie
i love pikachus aaaassssss so much evey tme i look at it i do funny things and a me and metroid *** tht bittch she left me for mario tht little cheating *** man little piece of red shiiiittt tht wht tht fuker is god dam little gay luigi dumb fuker!!!!

kinky out......

Kinky

Smash Rookie
i love pikachus aaaassssss so much evey tme i look at it i do funny things and a me and metroid *** tht bittch she left me for mario tht little cheating *** man little piece of red shiiiittt tht wht tht fuker is god dam little gay luigi dumb fuker!!!!

kinky out......

Kinky

Smash Rookie
ok so i was sitting at home today after i left tht comment up ther and guess who came MARIO so i was pissed cuzz he stole my girl metroid so ya i grbbed his little asasas and and gave him so many paper cuts you dont even know.....

kinky out

Kinky

Smash Rookie
Have you ever notced yoshis big assasa mutha fuken togue jeezzzz his togue is so big a snack is the whole buffet i wonder if there was ever a lady yoshi when he whent for the kill {if you know wht i mean } his togue probably popped out of her mouth god **** its like spiderman but spidertogue swinging from building to bilding with his godzilla togue

kinky out.......

Kinky

Smash Rookie
OK have you ever noticed kirby eating every mutha fuker there is then popping them right out of his asasas jeez I WONDER wht happens when he person is in there just sitting knowing he is going to have a bad ending no matter wht i mean popping out of a pink squishy blobs asassa is not cool

kinky out....

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hey tourney host

so if your hoping to gain from this tournament i dont think youll get 30 people. So since they are paying 15 bucks to enter and they assume they are going to lose, nobodies going to show.

So its ridiculous to say if 30 or more show then the wii is available. For some the ride to rancho is 45 minutes away. And to show up for store credit is ridiculous, so you need to post whether you are or aren't offering a wii for sure. No inbetweens. It also seems for most this thread is becomming a joke that.

Looks like neal isnt doing his job =(.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's not my job to read every single post in every single topic in this forum. The guy spammed a whole 3 hours ago, lol. People report stuff and I take care of it. :)

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
so if your hoping to gain from this tournament i dont think youll get 30 people. So since they are paying 15 bucks to enter and they assume they are going to lose, nobodies going to show.

So its ridiculous to say if 30 or more show then the wii is available. For some the ride to rancho is 45 minutes away. And to show up for store credit is ridiculous, so you need to post whether you are or aren't offering a wii for sure. No inbetweens. It also seems for most this thread is becomming a joke that.

Looks like neal isnt doing his job =(.
Yeah that guys ridiculous spamming of all that sex with pikachu is really unwanted..

But on another note.

Um Sorry but it stands like we said it would. IF we get 30 plus people than someone will get a Wii, but we are not going to give a Wii away for a 7 man tourney or something. This is a business and it costs us money to run tourneys. And if I do say so we do a good job of running our tourneys. They are ran fast. And we start on time. We rent out gaming consoles by the hour normally BUT we let our smash players play friendlys for 2-3 on 4 TVs for FREE every saturday. and make no money off that...in fact if you think about it we lose money since we arent charging the hourly rate. So I mean we are doing our best to try and make everyone happy like running money tourneys and Wii tourneys instead of store credit but we need people to show.

I mean you said Ken and Arash are coming with you, you are telling me that with well know names like that, you guys cant get anyone come? It would help us out and you out if you guys could help make these tourneys happen too. We were going to start with weekly money tourneys and we had like 12-13 people show up just to go .."No i dont want to spend more thatn $5 on an entry few" and then we just had like an 8 man store credit tourney. And then all 13 or so just stayed and played MM's and friendlies for like 3-4 hours. We made a whooping $8 off that.

I dont know...$300-$350 first prize seems real good to me. (that is on a pro level) And $50 to second isnt terrible either. WE SAID THE MORE PEOPLE THAT COME THE MORE WE WILL PAY OUT. Idk... I really hope this happens because we really would love to see our local smash scene get stronger.

We dropped the money to get Cube annd Tvs and a cool prize like a Wii, dont let it go to waste. We are offering a place for serious tourneys on a regular basis.

Thats all for now I guess. hope to seeanyone and everyone here.

-Miles

We are open to suggestions for future events. Let us know. We just want to see more big smash brothers tourneys in our store.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
wow dude....weak >_>....
i cant make it but....doesnt seem like im missing all too much...
April + May...bad months for me =.=

Top Bottom