• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WII Tournament @ Shuffle And Cut May 12th

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master

Shuffle and Cut Games
Rancho Store 8605 1/2 Baseline, Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
(909)-948-3883

Nintendo Wii Tournament

Tournament Starts At 1pm
Singles Format
$15 Dollar Entry Fee
Minimum 30 Players
( we need at least 30 to make this happen so we as a store can make some sort of profit )

First Place Takes Home A Nintendo Wii

Second Place Gets at least $50 CASH!!

Additional Payouts Depends On Attendance

The format will be just like it always is here, MLG rules and all that good stuff.

Cant wait to see all of you there. We hope to have a HUGE turnout and if we get enough people......WE WILL RUN A DOUBLES TOURNEY AND A LOW TIER TOURNEY AFTER THE WII TOURNEY HAS ENDED.

and on a more personal note to all you weekly S&C whiners because i just read the NEXUS thread: YOU COMPLAIN THAT WE WEREN'T DOING CASH TOURNEYS. WELL THIS ONE IS CASH SO PLEASE COME OUT AND SUPPORT.

GOOD JOB NEXUS KEEP UP THE AMAZING JOB....PROPS!!

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO RECORD THE MATCHES THAT IS WELCOME. WE HOPE IT HAPPENS AND WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Please post if you are planning on coming. Thanks -Miles

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Yeah yeah yeah, ThomaSexy is retired. Yeah yeah yeah, I'm coming anyway for that Wii!!!

Ask Arash if DSF is impossible to beat. Ask Mango or Demised if Hugs is impossible to beat. Wait a minute! What's the deal with Jigglypuff players being able to take out top players? Okay JTB, your mission has been given to you: Take out top players and pave the way for the rest of us. You're our last hope!!

By the way, I think there's a REALLY good reason why Jigglypuff is higher on the Japanese tier list than the American one.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm not coming for two reason:

1) I already have a Wii, and
2) I'm having family come over for my birthday :)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
nah, JTB beats me. Once I figure out a way around jiggs he won't.

If I get paid by the time this happens I'll go.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lol...ill try my luck on this....i have...close to zero chance of winning but hey...ive beaten EvilNemesis cuz of double suicides =P.
Hell maybe we will get lucky and NO pros show up >_>
Ill still have to make the entrence fee from the other tournament THIS saturday though >_>

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
0.O....dude u must be lost then cuz...2 of ur members have one each, jtb has one and so does...dior, and now this one >_>

The Game II

Smash Champion
Can you all give an estimate of attendance? There's an SBO qualifier in Granada Hills on the same day, and there's also a Guitar Hero tourney in LA that I'm interested in covering.

Please let me know.

--GCII

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Can you all give an estimate of attendance? There's an SBO qualifier in Granada Hills on the same day, and there's also a Guitar Hero tourney in LA that I'm interested in covering.

Please let me know.

--GCII
Well what I heard was that 65 people showed up at the last Wii tourney that someone one had and we were hoping for something along those lines...

The Game II

Smash Champion
Well what I heard was that 65 people showed up at the last Wii tourney that someone one had and we were hoping for something along those lines...
OK, I think I'm going to pass. CGS will get nearly 400 players for their LA tourney and there's bigger stakes. If you could send the results over, I can put them up on the site. thanks

--GCII

nublet06

Smash Lord
are these prizes 100% guaranteed?

the prize values just might be worth the drive out there. but if I end up coming and taking some peopel with me i dont want to get a gift card and I dont want to be told im not getting what I ws supposed to if i win.

do you ACTUALLY have a Wii.....and do you actually have 50 dollars cash right now? or is that comeing from the entry fees?

form what ive heard these tournaments are pretty sketchy.

infilade

Smash Apprentice
are these prizes 100% guaranteed?

the prize values just might be worth the drive out there. but if I end up coming and taking some peopel with me i dont want to get a gift card and I dont want to be told im not getting what I ws supposed to if i win.

do you ACTUALLY have a Wii.....and do you actually have 50 dollars cash right now? or is that comeing from the entry fees?

form what ive heard these tournaments are pretty sketchy.
i'm pretty sure they're guaranteed if there are 30 or more people that enter. if there's not.... then giftcards ftl.

go2chutch

Smash Cadet
im sure there will be a post regarding that within the next 3 days or so. you could spend the gift card getting like half a wii if they cant actualy get a wii based on entry fees. and by half a wii i mean paying for the rest

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
actuallyyyyyyy, they have two Wii's for tourney prizes. The 50 dollar for second is actually happenning, and depending on the entree, there might be a 3rd place prize.

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah thats wat i am doing but jason if u go over there bring your ds so u can get owned cuz...... and btw i am going back to rancho i like 2 weeks ya dig

Kinky

Smash Rookie
dam pikachu turns me n i fuc
him all night long tht *****hhhh is fine he has such a nice asssss i wish i could fuc him right now and dont get me started on kirby

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Whoa, keep that to yourself plz.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
what the fuccccccccccccccc!? Random as fucc.

Oo yea, somehow, my understanding of smash is gone. . . .all my mindgames died. I might be a lil bad at it now, but on a good note, im sick in metroid!

Top Bottom