• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WII Tournament @ Shuffle And Cut May 12th

Lit

Smash Ace
and like if i do play sumone like that i would still want to though a tourney... the point of the game is to have fun first.. than cums the money..... if u are for the money first than u should go play sum pony or sumthin bec this game isnt for u....

Lit

Smash Ace
dog dont fucin play me *****..... im just saying the truth u no... bec really jason i have been playin wit u for a year now i u no wat i went though and i am still working at it.... but dont fucin burn my wood man....its not cool
i cant belive u spelled my name right o my god.... i should give u a big hug when i see u again.... (NO HOMO)

Lit

Smash Ace
Derek I Dont Need Both Of U Yankin Me At The Same Time Man... Dont Grind My Gears....

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lol....and english tips from the asian...how original =.=...
but yeah...headaches right...all u can do is get better...and it is only $5..but i think the bigger problem was that it was $15 for the tourney...=P

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah i see wat u sayin like i know for a fact that i would never spent that much money for sum tourney if i was som what sure of winning a little bit of sumthin....

Top Bottom