• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Warriors #4: PM Singles! (4/11 @ 9:00 PM)

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
I don't see how getting 3-0'd and only coming close to beating me in one game calls for a grudge match. I would have give you another game if you asked me to play without doing this nonsense I would have played you but not anymore. @
PATH O__o If you'd like to do the grand finals match today I have no problem with that. If not, I assume I take first and you take second.
I was joking bro. I'm not angry with you or anything, I just want to play you again because I've always had trouble with Mario. I could play next week if you want.

My idea of grudge match is I fight the person I lost to in the tournament, and have another shot now that I've figured out your pattern and know the MU better.

Top Bottom