• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Warriors #4: PM Singles! (4/11 @ 9:00 PM)

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
Brb real quick. I'm on mobile and the Left part of the fsmash screen cut off so I couldn't type anything. Still in just give me 5 min

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
So basically I'm on my iPod browser app and went on fsmash chat and it worked fine. Then for some reason the box Sherri type my text in got cut off. I can see what everyone is saying in full but can't type anything. Anyone know what to do? Just restored iPod which did nothi g

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
So basically I'm on my iPod browser app and went on fsmash chat and it worked fine. Then for some reason the box Sherri type my text in got cut off. I can see what everyone is saying in full but can't type anything. Anyone know what to do? Just restored iPod which did nothi g
I'll hook you up

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
@Porsche: efjdedad.png
Friday, April 11th @ 9:00 PM EST

Wifi Warriors is back after its one week hiatus! I didn't want to try one stock singles anyway

Rules:
  • 4 stock
  • 8 minute timer
  • sets are best of three, with the exception of loser's/winner's semifinals, loser's/winner's finals, and grand finals (they will be best of five)
  • starter stages are the bottom row of the first page on the stage selection screen
  • counter stages are the middle row of the first page
  • Deciding the first stage in set: player 1 strikes one starter stage, player 2 strikes two, player 1 strikes two, player 2 picks one of the two remaining stages to start on.
  • Deciding future stages in a set: winning player strikes three stages, losing player picks one of the remaining stages to play on
Confirmed attendees:
  • pwnyclaus
  • cortex
  • Beeb
  • Tryst
  • KingDozie
  • Jiggle4Life
  • Marckenson
  • 2ndComing
  • JbrockPony
  • EazyDI
  • PickledPotatoes
  • K$$$
  • nareko02
  • JDavisR (NIX)
  • Tails_Glados_Puff
  • HydreigonMuppetMaster
"Maybe" attendees:
  • PATH O_o
  • DarkStarStorm
  • Dott
Chat that will be used: https://www.fsmash.org/

EazyDI

Smash Apprentice
EazyDI... Good thing is I've never lost a grudge match.
I don't see how getting 3-0'd and only coming close to beating me in one game calls for a grudge match. I would have give you another game if you asked me to play without doing this nonsense I would have played you but not anymore. @
PATH O__o If you'd like to do the grand finals match today I have no problem with that. If not, I assume I take first and you take second.

EazyDI

Smash Apprentice
@ E EazyDI @ DarkStarStorm DarkStarStorm @ Tails_Glados_Puff Tails_Glados_Puff what's up with all the bs between you guys?
I'm not the one making the rude uncalled for statements. You said yourself last night to not **** talk but even when TGP said that I was gonna be easy to beat in loser's right in front of your eyes you didn't do ****, so don't ask me **** and keep this between tgp and darkstarstorm. I beat them both 3-0 and 3-1.

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
I'm not the one making the rude uncalled for statements. You said yourself last night to not **** talk but even when TGP said that I was gonna be easy to beat in loser's right in front of your eyes you didn't do ****, so don't ask me **** and keep this between tgp and darkstarstorm. I beat them both 3-0 and 3-1.
So they lost and are salty about it?

EazyDI

Smash Apprentice
@ pwnyclaus pwnyclaus Hey man, I don't know (or care) if they're salty or what, I just wanted you to know that I'm not the trouble maker here. @ Jiggle4Life Jiggle4Life I made a post to @ P PATH O__o above asking him if he wanted to do Grand Finals, but if he doesn't respond I win.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I don't see how getting 3-0'd and only coming close to beating me in one game calls for a grudge match. I would have give you another game if you asked me to play without doing this nonsense I would have played you but not anymore. @
PATH O__o If you'd like to do the grand finals match today I have no problem with that. If not, I assume I take first and you take second.
Sure, we can have our set(s?) today whenever you're ready (and I'm awake... gotta stop staying up so late before it becomes a habit lol)
you wanna play some matches?
Are you still looking for a match, jiggs?

Last edited:

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
Sure, we can have our set(s?) today whenever you're ready (and I'm awake... gotta stop staying up so late before it becomes a habit lol)

Are you still looking for a match, jiggs?
sorry but I just found a match like 5 minutes ago lol

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for organizi g this Pwny, was loads of fun even though I went out early. Hope we can do another singles tourney next week, lag is too bad with doubles.

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
@ E EazyDI @ DarkStarStorm DarkStarStorm @ Tails_Glados_Puff Tails_Glados_Puff what's up with all the bs between you guys?
I have no beef with eazyDI. He's cool.

Yo Eazy, i want a few friendlies later?

No, you beat me 3-2, stop lying.

Last edited:

EazyDI

Smash Apprentice
No, you beat me 3-2, stop lying.
Nah, you're right, my bad lol. It wasn't on purpose. And yeah maybe later, I just woke up from a nap so I'm still a little tired. You guys should chill at xat.com/dabessdi if you want PM games.

Last edited:

EazyDI

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, let's do it. :) Same place we met for the tourney?

what was the website's name again? xD
Haha, maybe you should come to xat.com/dabessdi instead. My name there is EazyDI so it shouldn't be too hard to find me.

Top Bottom